Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum at the moment  (Read 2090 times)
Renskin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

when you talk about the collapse in the price of Ethereum, you do not consider the fact that from the beginning, the whole cryptocurrency market is suffering stremitelny collapse. If you look through the prism of pink glasses that confidence in the return of the market in the winter figures is very real. But if you look objectively-the price of bitcoin that pulls as a locomotive the rest of the market is manipulated by whales. And for them the price should be as low as possible. To create panic and to throw out of the market for hamsters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

The moment for Ethereum is certainly good, I think it will continue, since the coin is in a good mood and development at the present time, the coin will also suit for investments.
and ethereum is now starting to go up and the price is very suitable for now for investment. because later the results are also very promising really if I predicted
I strongly agree with you that this is the right time for investment, because now the price of ETH is starting to rise and if investing now it will definitely get a lot of profit, along with the BTC price hike will make ETH come to the moon, it's time to plant in ETH, comrades.  Cool

We must put optimism aside and analyze the situation to be sure of what we are talking about. I am not criticizing the response of both, but trying to show that this positive aspect of Ethereum still depends on the manipulated values of Bitcoin and this is a negative thing not only for Etherem but also for all altcoins. In summary and to strengthen the moon aspect depends on Bitcoin.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

in the current market volatility. Eth is much weaker than many altcoin with relatively modest growth. Or because bitcoin has taken up most of the interest in this positive movement. or have problems with the previous stagnation process. Angry
Can I have missed any information?
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

There are many reasons. Not only is Ethereum a cryptocurrency falling, all coins are falling, hackers are invading, SEC is involved in the market, and the 3.0 blockchain is competing!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

If you want blame something or someone, I really there is no need to do that this down surge is normal when we are having a bear market right now, You don't need to pin point anybody on what is happening to the market of Cryptocurrency and many coins are experiencing something like this not just Ethereum, But my opinion will be to blame certain whales manipulating the value of bitcoin and other coins are affected because of this, But let's just all wait for the bull market.
Blame is not decision as good person since why we need to blame somebody because we join here as our own decision.
All people wait for the bull market but we will not know when the bull market is coming. Sometime patient make our asset going bear again so its difficult for now to make decision.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

Today, the etherium overwhelms the difficult situation, it is extracted a lot and the volume of trades for a day is large but the price does not increase, people invest in more liquid coins. But at such a moment it is necessary to support it)

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

What is to blame for the collapse of Ethereum prices in just three months, following its upsurge to nearly $1,400?
Underlisted are what I thought
1, regulation. 2, The exchanges and 3, Mining profitability:  The price of Ethereum is governed not only through speculative actions, but also by mining profitability

So if these three reasons are not permitted the only other reason can be bitcoin, because he was falling and ethereum too because every altcoin following for bitcoin so it is reason. Now we can observe this situaction too, bitcoin started growing, so ethereum too
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

What is to blame for the collapse of Ethereum prices in just three months, following its upsurge to nearly $1,400?
1, regulation. 2, The exchanges and 3, Mining profitability:  The price of Ethereum is governed not only through speculative actions, but also by mining profitability

So if these three reasons are not permitted the only other reason can be bitcoin, because he was falling and ethereum too because every altcoin following for bitcoin so it is reason. Now we can observe this situaction too, bitcoin started growing, so ethereum too
the market is getting better and better, but the bitcoin price fluctuation still has not subsided, is this still in the stages of price manipulation? I hope this real pump and etherum price will soon rise to $ 1000

Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

All altcoins depend on bitcoin price. If bitcoin falls then Ethereum falls. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it.If Ethereum did not depend on bitcoin its price would be higher than 2000$.
BagzMM

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

You can't say Ethereum is dead just because of a simple crash. Cryptocurrencies do not revolve only in regulation, the exchanges, and mining profitability. I believe Ethereum is a top-tier coin and I trust its development throughout the years. It will be good for a long-term investment. And the only thing we have to do is to become patient and hold unless you need money right now or in the future.
I agree on your statement, ETH is one of the promising altcoin in the cryto market. Just believe for it soar high to the market of crypto.
Rumble97

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

I see now the price of all coins including Ethereum is decreasing so I think it's a good time to buy Ethereum at a cheap price and keep it in the next few months.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

no one is to blame, the price increase from ethereum in early 2018 is the effect of rising bitcoin prices. so all altcoins follow the increase. including is ethereum. and when the Bitcoin price falls. then the Price of all crypto currency follows down. most of the price increase is because the King of crypto currency is experiencing a very high jump. and the fall in the price of crypto currency because Bitcoin falling
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

the market is getting better and better, but the bitcoin price fluctuation still has not subsided, is this still in the stages of price manipulation? I hope this real pump and etherum price will soon rise to $ 1000

so hopefully the eth lord will follow the bitcoin trail, because the bitcoin starts to go up so its in kedulanya eth and the other coin-coin the other so that the development of crypto will get better.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

I see now the price of all coins including Ethereum is decreasing so I think it's a good time to buy Ethereum at a cheap price and keep it in the next few months.
of course and now is the perfect time to buy ETH to be a long-term savings, because later on the price of ETH will definitely have a huge increase

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

ETH is shrinking at an unpredictable rate. ETH values ​​no longer affect the overall altcoin. At first glance, perhaps bitcoin has occupied every interest in the spectacular return of the market. I believe, the market has rebounded in balance. And the trend will continue to increase.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

Ethereum is currently the second largest coin by market capitalization, which has a very promising future.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

1400$ price spike was obviously a bubble. People got too excited about Ethereum and overbought it. Now it seems like ETH is oversold and we should see a steady price rise. ETH is an awesome technology, it will eventually rise to 10k and beyond. The only question is "when?".

Crypto currency is traded above the upper boundary of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Cloud, which indicates an upward trend in Ethereum. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Cloud is expected to test near the 455 level, from which one should expect a rebound and an attempt to continue the growth of ETH / USD with a target above the level of 525.
vastmast

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

I think it is all about new money. After of the last january pumps, the market has not reached good cap values. But I always believe that new investors can come to crypto world and we can see the prices and cap very nice again Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:41:00 AM

At this time the price of Ethereum has dropped due to unfavorable market conditions. Many investors prefer
keep until the situation improves again and everything returns as at the beginning of this year, with a bull market.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:48:45 AM

If we look at whole market every coin including Bitcoin and ETH are at the bottom and this is same behavior as we have seen in last years in the same months, So hope soon market will recover so this is the time to buy and hodl the coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: