Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE IS LIVE] LICERIO - Your customer is your advertisement.  (Read 1127 times)
LICERIO (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:24:05 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 05:49:44 PM by LICERIO

LICERIO - Your customer is your advertisement.

LICERIO is a platform where brand is advertised by customers by reposting advertising materials in social networks and as a reward they can get a discount for an item of goods/services equivalent to the number of collected likes. The system is based on Blockchain technology with its own cryptographic LCR Token.

Now creating a smart advertising campaign and getting a long-waited customer is a really big deal. Advertisers spend up to 50% of their advertising budget for covering banks and payment systems commission fees, expenses for rewarding advertising agencies and CPA networks, advertising platforms and services.

LICERIO will reduce advertiser`s costs to 5% and will provide guaranteed customers.

Advertiser creates an advertising campaign that has settings for his own target audience. When creating his advertising campaign, he specifies what amount of tokens he is ready to spend.

According to the exchange rate of LCR token, the platform calculates what number of likes and views advertiser will get.

Besides that, the advertiser specifies maximum possible discount as well as cost of one “like” for his customers.
A potential customer is reposting advertising materials into social networks. The platform collects accumulated “likes”, avoiding any ways of cheating.

According to the amount of collected “likes” and the cost of one “like” set by advertiser, the system calculates discount size for customers as well as converts “likes” into tokens of which system`s commission fee will be written off.

Easy to manage and interact.

CRM & analytics
Automate the collection of data for your customers and make a portrait of the target audience.

A modern and professional system of customer accounting and analytics will help you create the right advertising campaign for your target audience. The system contains templates and prompts, which will greatly facilitate the work.

DIRECTING CUSTOMERS

One of platforms options is involving customers by means of geolocation. If an advertiser doesn`t want to wait for his customer, he can get customers who are located within the range of 800 meters from his point of sales.
Customer starts LICERIO mobile application. At “Discounts beside you” tab a map displaying advertisers who are connected to the platform will open. The farther customers is from an advertiser, the larger discount he will get when he comes to a point of sales.

First of all, this feature will be useful to advertisers that are located at such places where there is no big customer traffic. This discount won`t be added to the discount that customer will get by reposting advertising materials.

Blockchain tehnology in Cashback & loyalty

Global cashback service with LICERIO. Users receive bonuses in the form of tokens by purchase of goods from our partners. The system forms a single bonus wallet, customers can share bonuses with friends, exchange for a discount in any affiliate store.

Powerful marketing tool Decentralized contests.
One winner. Hundred new customers.

Contests in social networks - this is a great way to tell about yourself a huge audience of users. Decentralized system will make the contests transparent, the client will receive an award, and the brand will increase awareness and trust among customers.

LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

BOUNTY

The Bounty program will be declared when Presale phase will be finish.

Bounty will be with a beta version of the platform.

To join bounty, you need to register in the beta version of LICERIO,
you must make a repost of LICERIO promotional materials on social networks,
and you will receive tokens equivalnt to the number of collected likes.

We are demonstrate how platform is work, you testing this, and get bonuses.

Zirum

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

How do i mine this coin?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

How do i mine this coin?

Hello, this is not mining coin. You only can purchase that.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

I liked this idea. "One of the platform's options is to attract customers through geolocation, if the advertiser does not want to wait for his client, he can get customers who are within 800 meters of his point of sale." I think that active promotion of advertising is the key to success. If there are tempting offers nearby, then they should be in priority.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

I liked this idea. "One of the platform's options is to attract customers through geolocation, if the advertiser does not want to wait for his client, he can get customers who are within 800 meters of his point of sale." I think that active promotion of advertising is the key to success. If there are tempting offers nearby, then they should be in priority.

Hello and thanks you.

Of course it will. Our platform will monitor every advertised product so that our users receive only high-quality services, which will increase their trust and will give impetus to the active use of the platform.
baoboi5550

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this

Hello, thanks for you review. Every one can join to private sale and get tokens for great price and amazing bonuses, but minimal amount of payment is 10 ETH. You can send your request on licerio.org/ico/ or send message in our telegram channel.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

Look at our image promo.

LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Join to private sale!

At the moment our project have phase of private sale, anyone can buy LCR tokens at a amazing price and get the same amount as a bonus!

To join a private sale, you need to send request on the site or in our telegram channel.

Price for a private sale:
1 ETH = 8000 LCR

The price of the first phase of the main sale:
1 ETH = 4000 LCR
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Hello, thanks for your answer. Show us some similar projects please. We studied the market and did not find similar projects, if they exist, then we will study them and give an answer.
jeremy8817

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

期待!
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/licerio-20954 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello, thanks you, is necessarily verified
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

期待!

thanks you
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

Now you can look at the platform for webmasters. At the moment, the platform is not integrated with the blockchain, integration will be after release and beta testing platform for advertisers.

lovepetcute1983

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

We are all waiting  for bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

Is this just a platform that can only be advertised by its customers? will there be a reward for this project?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

Is this just a platform that can only be advertised by its customers? will there be a reward for this project?

From each attracted client to the advertiser, the platform will take a fee of 5 to 10 percent. The size of the commission will depend on how the advertiser received the client. If the client got on the platform through our marketing company, then the commission will be 5 percent, if the advertiser is placed on the sites of our partners, this is plus 2.5 percent to the commission sent to the partner from the site of the client. At the platform will be a marketplace where the advertiser will be able to find copywriters, designers and other freelancers who setting up the advertising campaign and also receive 2.5 percent from the advertiser's commission for each client.
suharshsehgal

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

The concept looks great, the graphics, specially the https://licerio.org/img/promo.jpg looks fantastic, but asking participants to do "I want tokens!" on telegram is very unappealing and disgusting. Some might even feel offended. First, asking someone to do something in return is bounty, second, if someone has worked/helped you build a community, you wouldn't want to offend him/her by asking to do this.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

The concept looks great, the graphics, specially the https://licerio.org/img/promo.jpg looks fantastic, but asking participants to do "I want tokens!" on telegram is very unappealing and disgusting. Some might even feel offended. First, asking someone to do something in return is bounty, second, if someone has worked/helped you build a community, you wouldn't want to offend him/her by asking to do this.

Hello, thanks for your answer. Anyway you can send private message and don't do this on public.
This is done so that we understand which people to get tokens, I hope we did not offend anyone.
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. I am very interested to be part of this project.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

Hmm do you have a graphical explanation?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. I am very interested to be part of this project.

Hello, thanks for your interest to project. We are already have release of webmasters platform, alpha version of customer and advertiser cabinet.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Hmm do you have a graphical explanation?

Simple graphic you can find on our image promo : https://licerio.org/img/promo.jpg
suharshsehgal

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Hello, thanks for your answer. Anyway you can send private message and don't do this on public.
This is done so that we understand which people to get tokens, I hope we did not offend anyone.

Yes, that is acceptable..
BTW, 4 out of 5 ladies in your team look more like budding models rather than support agent / bdm / content manager.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

BTW, 4 out of 5 ladies in your team look more like budding models rather than support agent / bdm / content manager.

Appearance our team members is not means what they are bad workers.
If you think what ladies was added only for quantity, sorry, but you are wrong.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

In few days LICERIO will release alpha version for customers and advertisers.
https://twitter.com/LICERIO04353741/status/985944426219532288
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

We are published dev version of user platform.
From now, we will update the published version weekly so that you can observe the development process.
Check out it here: https://licerio.org/user/
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

Join LICERIO bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3343384.new#new
haugenmaris

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

When will start Bounty of this project? 
suharshsehgal

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

Haha
No way I thought like that so stop assuming. I meant they are really REALLY hot which is not bad I guess.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

Haha
No way I thought like that so stop assuming. I meant they are really REALLY hot which is not bad I guess.

We also hope that they will not leave us in the modeling agency.  Grin Grin Grin
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

Will there be a smart contract to make sure the post was made?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

Will there be a smart contract to make sure the post was made?

Hello, of course. All interactions will be through contracts: advertisers, clients, webmasters, freelancers.
popalatie

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing!
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing!

Hello, thank you for review
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:01:13 AM

Contests in social networks - this is a great way to tell about yourself a huge audience of users.
Decentralized system will make the contests transparent, the client will receive an award, and the brand will increase awareness and trust among customers.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

Everyone who help us promote our project and community we added you in whitelist for private sale. You can buy LCR tokens for lowe price (0.0001 ETH, minimal amount 0.01 ETH) and get x2 bonus. Also if you dont want doing this you can get more free tokens. Just copy your own referral link and send for your friend or post in social network. From every one who buy tokens by your link you will get 5% of amount of tokens. White list you can find at https://api2.licerio.org/data/whitelist.txt .
If you joined telegram/twitter but dont find your email just contact us via email support@licerio.org or private message
Also we are updating list every day
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

BOUNTY

Is this means that the bounty will be available only for social media?
What about another kind of bounty campaign?

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:03:34 AM

BOUNTY

Is this means that the bounty will be available only for social media?
What about another kind of bounty campaign?

This is second phase of bounty campaign. We are will demonstrate how platform is work and for everyone who joined will get tokens by likes.
First phase can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3343384
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

No more need to look for customers, he will find you! Just give him a discount! LICERIO is a platform where customers are already interested in your products and services , helps you in spreading the information about an item of goods or service. Join to LCR token sale! Great project.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

One thing that should be made for this project is the promotion about the project itself.
When this Licerio project get known, then it will be a lot more easy to finish the current job or maybe the future job.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

Can I help you to post promotional images that have been provided in this Announcements thread .. if you wish you can PM me or contact my telegram: @bitleap

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
frezycroos

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

i have post your image promotion in my website : http://www.cryptosuccses.com/altcoin/private-ico-licerio-your-customer-is-your-advertisement.html
lenar556

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

why this page doesn't work. where to submit reports?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

One thing that should be made for this project is the promotion about the project itself.
When this Licerio project get known, then it will be a lot more easy to finish the current job or maybe the future job.

Hello, its main task. And the main task to ensure the greatest amount of demand, then there will be brands with offers.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

Thank you
frezycroos

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

can i get reward from my work ?
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

When do investors are going to get their tokens?
merculet
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

I today read a project with a similar concept, tell me how are you different from other similar projects? what is your advantage? and where can I see your full road map?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3363710.msg35232802#msg35232802
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

I today read a project with a similar concept, tell me how are you different from other similar projects? what is your advantage? and where can I see your full road map?

Hello, thanks for your answer. Show us some similar projects please. We studied the market and did not find similar projects, if they exist, then we will study them and give an answer.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Now you can join and ask any questions about licerio platform in our telegram group. Will glad to see you: https://t.me/licerio_support
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Surely this team is very experienced so it has a very good idea,
and of course many customers will come with a geolocation option,
in addition to being easily accessed and monitored by platform teams
produce high quality service.
good luck  LICERIO
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Surely this team is very experienced so it has a very good idea,
and of course many customers will come with a geolocation option,
in addition to being easily accessed and monitored by platform teams
produce high quality service.
good luck  LICERIO

hello, thank you. We are glad to hear it. Any good review motivate us to creating this very interesting and unique project, we are sure that get really good results.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

Whether pre sale and token sale will take 3 months ahead to solve it? because I still see the running presale.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Whether pre sale and token sale will take 3 months ahead to solve it? because I still see the running presale.

Hello. Now running is private sale. Pre sale will start after 28 days from now.
BitSilva

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

Hello follow the link of the topic Ann translated, for Portuguese-speaking investors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3475549.

LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

Hello follow the link of the topic Ann translated, for Portuguese-speaking investors.

Wink
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

LICERIO A modern and professional system of customer accounting and analytics will help you create the right advertising campaign for your target audience. The system contains templates and prompts, which will greatly facilitate the work.
BitSilva

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

white paper translated into Portuguese.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFnuGaJ3Nv-rK-NKMeipIx6WLoH0RUPD/view?usp=sharing

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:04:24 AM

the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative. I hope the team will manage the project seriously, so that the project could go forward.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:38:11 AM

the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative. I hope the team will manage the project seriously, so that the project could go forward.
I think all the team surely will manage his projects very seriously because they obviously want the projects they hold in order to succeed and thrive. so it was all live how they promote the projects to investors.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

I think all the team surely will manage his projects very seriously because they obviously want the projects they hold in order to succeed and thrive. so it was all live how they promote the projects to investors.
the project is getting a lot of support, hopefully, the team will keep the spirit in developing this project until later this project achieves its success with maximal. we are all eagerly looking forward to good news from the team for this project.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:08 AM

the project is getting a lot of support, hopefully, the team will keep the spirit in developing this project until later this project achieves its success with maximal. we are all eagerly looking forward to good news from the team for this project.
perhaps by way of a join and help promote the projects will further the maximum again in support of this project. by that way, I'm sure it would be easier to make the projects achieve the target.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

perhaps by way of a join and help promote the projects will further the maximum again in support of this project. by that way, I'm sure it would be easier to make the projects achieve the target.
absolutely right, because with the participants help promote the projects would be easier to get the project investor and will also achieve success more easily.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

absolutely right, because with the participants help promote the projects would be easier to get the project investor and will also achieve success more easily.

A good cooperation will get good results, promote a project in order to advance and develop a fun job, join and promote this project for future development and will be a great opportunity for the future.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Guys, thank you all for your amazing words about our project. Every day when we works on our project we are have best feelings from hard work. At the moment, we are already engaged in a partner base and are negotiating with large network companies that first integrate our platform into their work. The total annual turnover of these companies is $ 300 million. Prior to the launch of the project, we will actively expand our partner network and attract large brands to work with us.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

We are glad to share with you happy news!

LICERIO already raised 100,000$ on private sale!

We are think that it good results for us and everyone who joined to private sale.
We are very happy that you trust us and we will do everything to increase your finances.

Based on the amount collected we can say with sure that we can contain a staff of 6 months and this means soon you will see MVP of LICERIO platform.

Also we communicate with large chain stores, which are the first will test the LICERIO platform and whose the total revenue for 2017 is $ 300 million. Prior to the full launch of the platform, we will actively seek out and attract major brands to work with our platform, which will provide interest from the customers, as well as profit to the holders of the tokens.

Have you not bought the tokens yet? It's less than half of month to join private sale and get a 100% bonus! Dont miss the time and profit.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

We are glad to share with you happy news!

LICERIO already raised 100,000$ on private sale!

We are think that it good results for us and everyone who joined to private sale.
We are very happy that you trust us and we will do everything to increase your finances.

Based on the amount collected we can say with sure that we can contain a staff of 6 months and this means soon you will see MVP of LICERIO platform.

Also we communicate with large chain stores, which are the first will test the LICERIO platform and whose the total revenue for 2017 is $ 300 million. Prior to the full launch of the platform, we will actively seek out and attract major brands to work with our platform, which will provide interest from the customers, as well as profit to the holders of the tokens.

Have you not bought the tokens yet? It's less than half of month to join private sale and get a 100% bonus! Dont miss the time and profit.
awesome have a great success on the ICO Smiley you have my support
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

it's brilliant! want a new phone, make it an advertisement or a review on social networks and get a discount on it! yes this is just like a bounty just for buying goods in the store! waiting for news from the project. it's super

ryjin1007

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

it's brilliant! want a new phone, make it an advertisement or a review on social networks and get a discount on it! yes this is just like a bounty just for buying goods in the store! waiting for news from the project. it's super

Thanks for the feedback man youre awesome to be honest
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Nice translation and very kind translator.
stronger2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

LICERIO is a very innovative project and developers are very good at seeing opportunities like this and the LICERIO project should be able to continue to grow and remain with creative and modern innovations that will continue to demand
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

nice job looking for more project
What do you mean?
ryjin1007

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

What do you mean?
i think he mean "nice job looking forward more in the project"
LiteNight

Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

What do you mean?
Hello sir!
1. Please correct the Telegram spreadsheets. No. 306. I made a mistake. My nickname @stasama
can you do it? please reply. I have already asked 3 times. In the telegram promised to do. Several days passed and again were not corrected.

2. Tell me please, and for what reason did you remove me from the Twitter bounty?

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
ryjin1007

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

What do you mean?
Hello sir!
1. Please correct the Telegram spreadsheets. No. 306. I made a mistake. My nickname @stasama
can you do it? please reply. I have already asked 3 times. In the telegram promised to do. Several days passed and again were not corrected.

2. Tell me please, and for what reason did you remove me from the Twitter bounty?

it was stated that twitteraudit link is needed not twitter link
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

From the projects I trust. Even the most reliable artificial intelligence project. It will be in very good position in the future.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

After 10 days public sale will start! This mean that you have last chance buy LCR tokens for great price. Don't miss this.
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

I like the idea of promoting a product in this LICERIO project, we don't need to makes to much effort to do the advertisement.
Just simply giving some kind of discount to the customers, and they will be happily promoting the project happily.
LiteNight

Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

What do you mean?
Hello sir!

it was stated that twitteraudit link is needed not twitter link
I was wrong, I'm sorry that I wasted your time ... My audit is 99% and 12k. I worked for 5 weeks. Will you reinstate me in the campaign? Will you count my stakes? Or is it better not to waste time? Thank you!
My Report - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3363710.msg37479838#msg37479838
Twitteraudit - https://www.twitteraudit.com/warzoneren

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

By reposting advertising material, you can advertise services such as car washes, shops, restaurants and others. But what about, for example, legal services, lending? Customers in these activities need service right now and will not do reposts to get someone a discount on these services. We have created a platform for the purchase and sale of requests. In this platform there will be three entities - a webmaster, a call center and an advertiser. The webmaster installs an online consultant widget on his site, requests are sent to the system and distributed among call centers for further calling, after which the call center expose the cost of the request and expose it for sale, where advertisers buy requests. From the sale of the request, the reward is charged to both the call center and the webmaster. Advertisers will be shown contact details of the client only after he completely buy of request, preliminary communication with the client will be carried out through internal ip telephony.
Hillinye

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

The only thing that makes me like this project is the glimpse of the people behind the project. They are qualified professionals and they will make the project a successful development.
wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

it sounds very interesting project, surely this project is successful.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/licerio-introduces-a-blockchain-enabled-system-for-customer-driven-advertising/

chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

this thread explains a little about the ideas and rules for someone who wants to follow the progress of this project, I also see this project develop bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty campaign? and also how much is the price of each coin when ICO begins?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

this thread explains a little about the ideas and rules for someone who wants to follow the progress of this project, I also see this project develop bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty campaign? and also how much is the price of each coin when ICO begins?

Hello, 10 mln of tokens was send to bounty. On Pre-sale you can buy 8000 tokens for 1 ETH. On main phase of sale you can buy 4000 tokens for 1 ETH.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Hey everyone! Tomorrow will start LCR token presale , that means now is time to announce second part of bounty! Second part will be target on media/articles with testing our webmaster platform. To join you need do simple steps:

1. Join and registrate at webm.licerio.org
2. Go to Offers page
3. Select LICERIO
4. Tap "Create thread"
5. Use your personal link in your media descriptions and articles.

For everyone who will registrate by your url you will get 150 LCR tokens.
For everyone who will buy our tokens, you will get 22% of total amount.

No need to use google docs, no need wait confirmation of your work. All actions is automaticlly. For get tokens just go to Finance page and make payment request. Goodluck guys!
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

you have written that as a reward people can get a discount on a particular product. tell me, what will the tokens on your platform serve then?

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

new project and it seems interesting, I am sure the future of this project will attract many investors to join, and this project will run smoothly as long as the team involved is also always spirit and compact in developing this project.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

Hey everyone! Tomorrow will start LCR token presale , that means now is time to announce second part of bounty! Second part will be target on media/articles with testing our webmaster platform. To join you need do simple steps:

1. Join and registrate at webm.licerio.org
2. Go to Offers page
3. Select LICERIO
4. Tap "Create thread"
5. Use your personal link in your media descriptions and articles.

For everyone who will registrate by your url you will get 150 LCR tokens.
For everyone who will buy our tokens, you will get 22% of total amount.

No need to use google docs, no need wait confirmation of your work. All actions is automaticlly. For get tokens just go to Finance page and make payment request. Goodluck guys!
It looks like this is interesting and I am sure will be many participants join your project and hopefully this project can be smoothly and successfully.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

I hope with many offered advantages from this project hopefully more and more support to this project in the future in order to travel smoothly in ICO.

LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

you have written that as a reward people can get a discount on a particular product. tell me, what will the tokens on your platform serve then?

Hello, You should read white paper. In white paper write all what your platform can do
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

We are informing you that LCR token pre-sale is start!

Dont missing your chance to buy LCR tokens with 50% bonus, only on pre-sale you can get 8000 LCR tokens for 1 ETH.
Minimal amount of payment is only 0.1 ETH.

On private sale we are raised 100,000 $ , this good results for all of us. Every day we do hard work to bring our product in live and with your help we will can do big marketing programm to inviting people work with us and use blockchain tehnology in everyday life.

Thank you that you with us. Join us: https://licerio.org/ico/
Zyabliki

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

tell me, which social networks can be used for advertising? those that already exist or you will have your own social network?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

tell me, which social networks can be used for advertising? those that already exist or you will have your own social network?

Hello, we are dont creating own social network Smiley
First of all you can use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. Vk.com
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

this thread explains about this project briefly with some items developed, I see the allocation of funds on each item is very clear, but I do not see the schedule from the sale of coins, when will ICO begins?

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

you have described in a great way how your platform will work, but I still do not understand what the tokens will serve on this platform.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

Are pre sales from licerio still going on? I see only about 152 Ethereum with a total softcap of around 2500 Ethereum, I hope with the remaining 20 days can raise the sales fund even better

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

Any good update with this project is really appreciated, since the bounty has been finished, there is no update yet even the sale, softcap, hardcap etc.. the Dev must post some update here.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

hello developers we need the answer of this project. it is success or filed, I can not found any news. your Twitter account look like not active, your Telegram group can not be access. please make some news.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: