Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE IS LIVE] LICERIO - Your customer is your advertisement.  (Read 1127 times)
aamy90925

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

LICERIO A modern and professional system of customer accounting and analytics will help you create the right advertising campaign for your target audience. The system contains templates and prompts, which will greatly facilitate the work.
BitSilva

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

white paper translated into Portuguese.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFnuGaJ3Nv-rK-NKMeipIx6WLoH0RUPD/view?usp=sharing

durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:04:24 AM

the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative. I hope the team will manage the project seriously, so that the project could go forward.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:38:11 AM

the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative. I hope the team will manage the project seriously, so that the project could go forward.
I think all the team surely will manage his projects very seriously because they obviously want the projects they hold in order to succeed and thrive. so it was all live how they promote the projects to investors.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

I think all the team surely will manage his projects very seriously because they obviously want the projects they hold in order to succeed and thrive. so it was all live how they promote the projects to investors.
the project is getting a lot of support, hopefully, the team will keep the spirit in developing this project until later this project achieves its success with maximal. we are all eagerly looking forward to good news from the team for this project.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:08 AM

the project is getting a lot of support, hopefully, the team will keep the spirit in developing this project until later this project achieves its success with maximal. we are all eagerly looking forward to good news from the team for this project.
perhaps by way of a join and help promote the projects will further the maximum again in support of this project. by that way, I'm sure it would be easier to make the projects achieve the target.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

perhaps by way of a join and help promote the projects will further the maximum again in support of this project. by that way, I'm sure it would be easier to make the projects achieve the target.
absolutely right, because with the participants help promote the projects would be easier to get the project investor and will also achieve success more easily.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

absolutely right, because with the participants help promote the projects would be easier to get the project investor and will also achieve success more easily.

A good cooperation will get good results, promote a project in order to advance and develop a fun job, join and promote this project for future development and will be a great opportunity for the future.
LICERIO (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Guys, thank you all for your amazing words about our project. Every day when we works on our project we are have best feelings from hard work. At the moment, we are already engaged in a partner base and are negotiating with large network companies that first integrate our platform into their work. The total annual turnover of these companies is $ 300 million. Prior to the launch of the project, we will actively expand our partner network and attract large brands to work with us.
LICERIO (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

We are glad to share with you happy news!

LICERIO already raised 100,000$ on private sale!

We are think that it good results for us and everyone who joined to private sale.
We are very happy that you trust us and we will do everything to increase your finances.

Based on the amount collected we can say with sure that we can contain a staff of 6 months and this means soon you will see MVP of LICERIO platform.

Also we communicate with large chain stores, which are the first will test the LICERIO platform and whose the total revenue for 2017 is $ 300 million. Prior to the full launch of the platform, we will actively seek out and attract major brands to work with our platform, which will provide interest from the customers, as well as profit to the holders of the tokens.

Have you not bought the tokens yet? It's less than half of month to join private sale and get a 100% bonus! Dont miss the time and profit.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

We are glad to share with you happy news!

LICERIO already raised 100,000$ on private sale!

We are think that it good results for us and everyone who joined to private sale.
We are very happy that you trust us and we will do everything to increase your finances.

Based on the amount collected we can say with sure that we can contain a staff of 6 months and this means soon you will see MVP of LICERIO platform.

Also we communicate with large chain stores, which are the first will test the LICERIO platform and whose the total revenue for 2017 is $ 300 million. Prior to the full launch of the platform, we will actively seek out and attract major brands to work with our platform, which will provide interest from the customers, as well as profit to the holders of the tokens.

Have you not bought the tokens yet? It's less than half of month to join private sale and get a 100% bonus! Dont miss the time and profit.
awesome have a great success on the ICO Smiley you have my support
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

it's brilliant! want a new phone, make it an advertisement or a review on social networks and get a discount on it! yes this is just like a bounty just for buying goods in the store! waiting for news from the project. it's super

ryjin1007

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

it's brilliant! want a new phone, make it an advertisement or a review on social networks and get a discount on it! yes this is just like a bounty just for buying goods in the store! waiting for news from the project. it's super

Thanks for the feedback man youre awesome to be honest
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Hello follow the link of the topic Ann translated, for Portuguese-speaking investors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3475549.
Nice translation and very kind translator.
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

LICERIO is a very innovative project and developers are very good at seeing opportunities like this and the LICERIO project should be able to continue to grow and remain with creative and modern innovations that will continue to demand
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

nice job looking for more project
What do you mean?
ryjin1007

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

What do you mean?
i think he mean "nice job looking forward more in the project"
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

What do you mean?
Hello sir!
1. Please correct the Telegram spreadsheets. No. 306. I made a mistake. My nickname @stasama
can you do it? please reply. I have already asked 3 times. In the telegram promised to do. Several days passed and again were not corrected.

2. Tell me please, and for what reason did you remove me from the Twitter bounty?

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
ryjin1007

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

What do you mean?
Hello sir!
1. Please correct the Telegram spreadsheets. No. 306. I made a mistake. My nickname @stasama
can you do it? please reply. I have already asked 3 times. In the telegram promised to do. Several days passed and again were not corrected.

2. Tell me please, and for what reason did you remove me from the Twitter bounty?

it was stated that twitteraudit link is needed not twitter link
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: