Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE IS LIVE] LICERIO - Your customer is your advertisement.  (Read 1127 times)
bebum

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

From the projects I trust. Even the most reliable artificial intelligence project. It will be in very good position in the future.
LICERIO (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

After 10 days public sale will start! This mean that you have last chance buy LCR tokens for great price. Don't miss this.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

I like the idea of promoting a product in this LICERIO project, we don't need to makes to much effort to do the advertisement.
Just simply giving some kind of discount to the customers, and they will be happily promoting the project happily.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

nice job looking for more project
What do you mean?
i think he mean "nice job looking forward more in the project"
Hello sir!
1. Please correct the Telegram spreadsheets. No. 306. I made a mistake. My nickname @stasama
can you do it? please reply. I have already asked 3 times. In the telegram promised to do. Several days passed and again were not corrected.

2. Tell me please, and for what reason did you remove me from the Twitter bounty?

it was stated that twitteraudit link is needed not twitter link
I was wrong, I'm sorry that I wasted your time ... My audit is 99% and 12k. I worked for 5 weeks. Will you reinstate me in the campaign? Will you count my stakes? Or is it better not to waste time? Thank you!
My Report - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3363710.msg37479838#msg37479838
Twitteraudit - https://www.twitteraudit.com/warzoneren

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative. I hope the team will manage the project seriously, so that the project could go forward.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

By reposting advertising material, you can advertise services such as car washes, shops, restaurants and others. But what about, for example, legal services, lending? Customers in these activities need service right now and will not do reposts to get someone a discount on these services. We have created a platform for the purchase and sale of requests. In this platform there will be three entities - a webmaster, a call center and an advertiser. The webmaster installs an online consultant widget on his site, requests are sent to the system and distributed among call centers for further calling, after which the call center expose the cost of the request and expose it for sale, where advertisers buy requests. From the sale of the request, the reward is charged to both the call center and the webmaster. Advertisers will be shown contact details of the client only after he completely buy of request, preliminary communication with the client will be carried out through internal ip telephony.
Hillinye

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

The only thing that makes me like this project is the glimpse of the people behind the project. They are qualified professionals and they will make the project a successful development.
wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

it sounds very interesting project, surely this project is successful.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/licerio-introduces-a-blockchain-enabled-system-for-customer-driven-advertising/

chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

this thread explains a little about the ideas and rules for someone who wants to follow the progress of this project, I also see this project develop bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty campaign? and also how much is the price of each coin when ICO begins?
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

this thread explains a little about the ideas and rules for someone who wants to follow the progress of this project, I also see this project develop bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty campaign? and also how much is the price of each coin when ICO begins?

Hello, 10 mln of tokens was send to bounty. On Pre-sale you can buy 8000 tokens for 1 ETH. On main phase of sale you can buy 4000 tokens for 1 ETH.
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Hey everyone! Tomorrow will start LCR token presale , that means now is time to announce second part of bounty! Second part will be target on media/articles with testing our webmaster platform. To join you need do simple steps:

1. Join and registrate at webm.licerio.org
2. Go to Offers page
3. Select LICERIO
4. Tap "Create thread"
5. Use your personal link in your media descriptions and articles.

For everyone who will registrate by your url you will get 150 LCR tokens.
For everyone who will buy our tokens, you will get 22% of total amount.

No need to use google docs, no need wait confirmation of your work. All actions is automaticlly. For get tokens just go to Finance page and make payment request. Goodluck guys!
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

you have written that as a reward people can get a discount on a particular product. tell me, what will the tokens on your platform serve then?

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

new project and it seems interesting, I am sure the future of this project will attract many investors to join, and this project will run smoothly as long as the team involved is also always spirit and compact in developing this project.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

Hey everyone! Tomorrow will start LCR token presale , that means now is time to announce second part of bounty! Second part will be target on media/articles with testing our webmaster platform. To join you need do simple steps:

1. Join and registrate at webm.licerio.org
2. Go to Offers page
3. Select LICERIO
4. Tap "Create thread"
5. Use your personal link in your media descriptions and articles.

For everyone who will registrate by your url you will get 150 LCR tokens.
For everyone who will buy our tokens, you will get 22% of total amount.

No need to use google docs, no need wait confirmation of your work. All actions is automaticlly. For get tokens just go to Finance page and make payment request. Goodluck guys!
It looks like this is interesting and I am sure will be many participants join your project and hopefully this project can be smoothly and successfully.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

I hope with many offered advantages from this project hopefully more and more support to this project in the future in order to travel smoothly in ICO.

LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

you have written that as a reward people can get a discount on a particular product. tell me, what will the tokens on your platform serve then?

Hello, You should read white paper. In white paper write all what your platform can do
LICERIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

We are informing you that LCR token pre-sale is start!

Dont missing your chance to buy LCR tokens with 50% bonus, only on pre-sale you can get 8000 LCR tokens for 1 ETH.
Minimal amount of payment is only 0.1 ETH.

On private sale we are raised 100,000 $ , this good results for all of us. Every day we do hard work to bring our product in live and with your help we will can do big marketing programm to inviting people work with us and use blockchain tehnology in everyday life.

Thank you that you with us. Join us: https://licerio.org/ico/
Zyabliki

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

tell me, which social networks can be used for advertising? those that already exist or you will have your own social network?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: