Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] DELICIA ICO - Decentralized Food Network🔥🔥  (Read 1483 times)
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:39:57 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 06:50:46 PM by Mr.cryptos

Telegram: https://t.me/deliciaDFT
Telegram announcement: https://t.me/deliciaann
Bitcointalk forum announcement thread:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Delicia_DFT    
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Delicia-359351571225971
Medium: https://medium.com/delicia-global-food-network
Whitepaper: https://delicia.io/delicia_wp.pdf

THIS ANN WILL BE MANAGED BY Mr.cryptos

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

SvetlanaSergeevna

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

I do not quite understand, this is what?
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Can you provide more details for this ICO? Do you have a whitepaper? What's your website?

What's the purpose of the token?

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

I do not quite understand, this is what?

Read the white paper

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/delicia-20955 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Thank You

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Can you provide more details for this ICO? Do you have a whitepaper? What's your website?

What's the purpose of the token?
All links added now.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

The Delicia team is creating a universal decentralized food network powered by Blockchain and artificial intelligence revolutionizing the way restaurateurs and food retailers maximize food utilization and reduce wastage by locating affordable quality food for customers worldwide specific to their own geo-location. It offers real-time search for excess food at restaurants, grocery & packaged food stores and helps route them to buyers at a discounted price. The system provides ongoing trust and reputation accrual for sellers and buyers. Efforts are underway to tokenize Delicia ecosystem with the Ethereum based blockchain technology with a multi-purpose utility token, DFT.

tukanglas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

The Delicia team is creating a universal decentralized food network powered by Blockchain and artificial intelligence revolutionizing the way restaurateurs and food retailers maximize food utilization and reduce wastage by locating affordable quality food for customers worldwide specific to their own geo-location. It offers real-time search for excess food at restaurants, grocery & packaged food stores and helps route them to buyers at a discounted price. The system provides ongoing trust and reputation accrual for sellers and buyers. Efforts are underway to tokenize Delicia ecosystem with the Ethereum based blockchain technology with a multi-purpose utility token, DFT.
information that clarifies the purpose of this project and provides more insight. thank you
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

Bridging the gap to solve food wastage with the aid of the blockchain.This is really massive.I hope this project becomes a great success.
I like the fact that the system provides ongoing trust and reputation accrual for sellers and buyers. Efforts are underway to tokenize Delicia ecosystem with the Ethereum based blockchain technology with a multi-purpose utility token, DFT.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

I hope that this project implements all the tasks and will achieve great success! Good luck!
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

I hope that this project implements all the tasks and will achieve great success! Good luck!
Thank you for the support!

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Bridging the gap to solve food wastage with the aid of the blockchain.This is really massive.I hope this project becomes a great success.
I like the fact that the system provides ongoing trust and reputation accrual for sellers and buyers. Efforts are underway to tokenize Delicia ecosystem with the Ethereum based blockchain technology with a multi-purpose utility token, DFT.

Thank you for the support

Budi888

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

-Nice project future🎉
Love Food Hate Waste — Delicia leverages blockchain tech to eliminate Food Wastage
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

Hello dev, I'm happy to join this project. I think this is a good project, I say it because, as we know many restaurants or food court etc make a lot of rubbish for food. they do not know how to efficiently make provision of food according to customer or community needs. I think, after reading the purpose of this project, I think that this project will be very useful for people engaged in the food business to organize and provide food according to customer needs efficiently so as to reduce food waste of food. and I am optimistic this project will be successful. this is my argument subjectively. I will support this project until the end. and I hope this project will success. thanks

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

Hello dev, I'm happy to join this project. I think this is a good project, I say it because, as we know many restaurants or food court etc make a lot of rubbish for food. they do not know how to efficiently make provision of food according to customer or community needs. I think, after reading the purpose of this project, I think that this project will be very useful for people engaged in the food business to organize and provide food according to customer needs efficiently so as to reduce food waste of food. and I am optimistic this project will be successful. this is my argument subjectively. I will support this project until the end. and I hope this project will success. thanks
thanks for your support.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

Delicia wants to help the world eliminate food wastage by providing it the necessary technological infrastructure to align demand supply, match buyers with sellers and route expiring food where its needed the most.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

Did you know?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: