Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICOs  (Read 1340 times)
davidcox (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

Yes but you see that a lot of them failed to reach soft cap and they either postpone ICO or cancel.Still there are a lot of amazing projects that are worth investing.Ill go with Aitheon future of AI and robotics
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:03:04 PM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
Yep. And don't forget about loads of scam nowadays. All we need is be patient and smart.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

How to stop? It's a good way or maybe the best way to collect money to develop their idea or maybe scam other investors Smiley). I think it's really hard to stop increasing in number of ICO project. But at the moment, I can see the news idea for ICO project are running out so some day, I believe there are no more news good idea for ICO project then nobody will feel interested in investing in ICO project anymore and the number of ICO project will decrease and we just need to wait Smiley

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

Ok, I will ask them to stop it. Wait...they all wish to grab some piece of pie and don't want to make our life more ease Smiley I guess in nearest future it will be unreal to make own evaluation for ICOs and we will use services like Smart Valley with crowd estimations/predictions Smiley
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

it is now a lot of ICO that appears, but did not close the possibility to enter the market if the ICO is held successfully because it has a lot of enthusiasts and tokennya many sold so many markets that offer ICO can join the current market. You can see some good ICOs on the website about ICO review
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

Yes, they are so many ICOs and unfortunately a lot of them are scam. It is almost impossible to protect yourself of all the scam and dishonest projects nowadays.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

It is good way to raise money internationally. You can't stop people from trying to fund their business, the other thing is do we really need another shitcoin which only use case will be for one particular platform and this was done only to be able to raise funds for the project is another story. But looking at last year where we've seen a lot of money that went to ICOs I do believe we are going to see the number of them to even expand further more in the future. As when more people see the this as great way to raise money they will want in.
wildcat24

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

There really are; that's why I only have one big alt holding anymore and that would be LYM.

I feel a lot of newbie investors will come into this market and just feel completely overwhelmed. Ratings sites help a bit in the way of this, but I feel those of us who know how to utilize those properly, which ones are actually worth trusting their opinion, etc.. already have most of the knowledge we'd need to where, they aren't that important.

It's hard to come up with good solutions for the issue here, would have to be a massive community movement.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

That's true  there have many ICO's for now and have a chance to success if this ICO's is a promising to invest, But they have some ICO's also is a scam. Actually they have two ICO's ill participated and this two are scam. So we need to careful we participated ICO's.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

More due diligence then ever is needed. It is true. It is not possible any more to review all ICO. I recommend also using some of the existing spreadsheets and intel provided for example in pool groups to have some filters and be able to find promising projects. The ICO fighting to reach soft cap can offer interesting opportunities, if the project is promising.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

I absolutely agree with you, but it will stop only when there will be a clear regulation of the ICO area and a strict responsibility for a rules violation. I think this year it's unlikely that something will change strongly
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

okay we'll look over your suggestion and stop them all immediately.   Smiley
 In fact, The Market have to decide what to do with them. Nobody have to regulate quantity of ICO. Those who will be better will be alive but other will die

Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

The problem is that most ICO is scam. A lot of projects have no real application. There are also projects that are not currently understood or accepted by the community for various reasons. Over time, I think all these processes will evolve.

manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

True that there are many ICOs. But the hype of ICO is relatively gone down than before and only good projects tend to survive. So, before doing any ICO, make sure you read the whitepaper and strengths of the project. For instance, project Merculet has top notch team members and advisors, that is finding a niche in monetizing in user attention value where big enterprises are missing.
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

Yes you are right but unfortunately most of these ICOs are fakes, scams  and will fail.
the market even need genuine ones till all the problems in this world are solved.
the market is big enough to accomodate even more, all we need to do is do our due diligence before investing in any of them so that we don't get caught up in the fake, scams or the ones that won't deliver.
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I agree but I think it's more important than ever to DYOR. If you're looking for a good project, look into Algebraix. CEO is very impressive and the team is solid. Permission-based advertising platform. https://algebraix.io/
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

Yes, this is absolutely true. Today there are many different ICOs on the market. Many companies in all sectors claim the introduction of crypto-technologies. At the same time, not all of them really know how to bring their ideas to the end.
Therefore, it should be doubly careful when making investments.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

You are right, everyday there are many new ICOs come. In fact, not all of them reach the soft cup or or even some are failed, some others cancel the ICOs. Therefore, as the signature or bounty campaign, we should be smart in choose and joining the projects in order to not regret at then end. Because once we have been wrong in joining the projects, all what we have done are useless because we will not rewarded or we will get nothing from our effort.

tradedcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

There really are; that's why I only have one big alt holding anymore and that would be LYM.

I feel a lot of newbie investors will come into this market and just feel completely overwhelmed. Ratings sites help a bit in the way of this, but I feel those of us who know how to utilize those properly, which ones are actually worth trusting their opinion, etc.. already have most of the knowledge we'd need to where, they aren't that important.

It's hard to come up with good solutions for the issue here, would have to be a massive community movement.

QFT; Lympo looks like a really solid project. Maybe something to finally get me moving hahah
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: