Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICOs  (Read 1340 times)
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Those ICO's will be the death of Ethereum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

yes there are too many really.. that's why you need to do your great research to somehow don't end up with scam ICO..
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

More due diligence then ever is needed. It is true. It is not possible any more to review all ICO. I recommend also using some of the existing spreadsheets and intel provided for example in pool groups to have some filters and be able to find promising projects. The ICO fighting to reach soft cap can offer interesting opportunities, if the project is promising.

Very good point, I am also moving towards low cap projects to maximize value. in this bear market you need to think about avoiding risks instead of catching the next money train. I would like to highlight 3 risk factors you should have an eye on:

1. You did not buy value (ICO that reached hardcap)
2. You bought into a research project with no product or early prototype
3. You trusted a team that is not capable to execute the idea

Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
This will stop very soon. This process does not depend on us and our opinion. The main reason is not in the amount of ICO.
The main reason is that more and more ICo is an outright Scam. This will lead to deplorable consequences.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
there is no reason to stop ico, because not all of them are being success after they launch it. almost 5-10% of ico are being success and being accepted by the crowd.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

It's a free market. And after a while, the mechanisms of self-regulation will work. Those who spent money on the ICO scam will run out of money. And the ICO scam will be much smaller.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

Stop those nonsense ICO and remain the deserving ICO. It is not only effecting the growth of ICO but also the growth of scammers. My advice is be wise and think critically to not involve to those fake.

ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:31:28 AM

This is good. The more competition, the better and more innovative projects will be. And what's wrong with that there is a choice where to invest money.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Yes, Lots of ICO just started to earn money and then they just run away! I mean maximum ICO is not good, They are a scam or failed. Even I don't like this many numbers of ICO. But, Yes, From March to May I have seen several good ICO too, Those ICO was really worthy to invest.
This is a very good sign in the ICO world for this year.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Wont stop not unless ICOs would be regulated by someone else,people wont stop creating their ICOs because thats where the money flows,that is where investors go before they even try to trade,newbie investors are mostly being scammed with those ICOs which is why we need to take a look further with these ICOs before joining any.
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

yes there are a lot of ico, but is not it the more ico the better we can see which interesting ideas will be applied to the world, I am sure ico is one way for people or companies to be much more developed and become big
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Yeah but i think it is also an advantage especially for all the the crypto holder and trader tho we can't deny that because of it we don't know what are the scam or not so be careful
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

There will always be new ICOs as this community is decentralized,cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies which is why people are keep creating their own coin,no one can moderate ICOs which is why these scammers are taking advantage the situation,which is the downside of our market ,greedy people are trying to scam one another.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

ICOS are the new way new startups generate capital to grow their businesses. In the traditional world you needed to buy stocks through a broker. What the blockchain has done is decentralize money in many different industries. Actually ICOS are a boon to the global community because it offers even the unbanked a chance to invest in industries before would never have been open to them. My Wife is doing this now full time. She is just a simple housewife who before would have found it technically difficult to invest in penny stocks. Now she says it is so easy to just find something she likes to invest in and invest without any middle men.  Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

This can't stop until there would be a project that would be created to solve this kind of problem. There are too many scam project's today that are using the blockchain as a front to accumulate money by conducting ICO. You can't imagine how funny their ideas are and there would be dumb investors who would invest. Shame  Grin
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

it feels the development of the ICO project can not be dammed. The longer the booming project is. Many new projects are emerging. So that the participants and investors must be extra careful in choosing the project. what I fear is that with more projects, it will make the crime rate increase. namely by making projects as good, but only to deceive so many investors join. but hopefully this is not the case.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

The market has too many ICOs. I think researchers must improve and offer different strengths so their ICO can compete. Investors will be vigilant and smart to select potential ICO for investment. This makes the coding market so attractive!
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Yes, ICO projects are really many now, and there are many scams. Should we establish project ratings and admission criteria?
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

The good news is that Japan and several major powers are already developing relevant regulatory measures for ICO. We all know that in the first four months of this year, the market has been strongly revised. Everyone knows that this is because ICO has injected too much foam into the market.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

I agree with you on this one. And way to many means it makes it harder to tell the good projects from the dead end projects which means it just makes it harder to pick out of all of them which one is actually a good coin to put your money into. I think there should be some sort of rule or regulation put in place regarding putting new ICOs into the market at a time.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: