Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICOs  (Read 1340 times)
alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Dont invest any ICOs please. This is too dangerous. Just buy the solid projects on exchange. Such as DAOstack, LOOM, Fusion.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amirsambudi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

in fact, I also have concerns about it, because not all ico is done well and not a few of those who only target the benefits alone regardless of its impact to the industry, blockhain will be superior if managed properly and we need activists in this industry

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

There are a lot of projects doing ICO but in my opinion I don't think they are too many.
As a matter of fact there are plenty of opportunities for ICOs out there, we have thousands of start-ups worldwide daily so ICO is relatively small in comparison.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

I see a lot of tokens left in dev and finally the token is no one to buy. I think following the investment in ICO is better to take advantage quickly because of the many ICO competition projects this year
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 08:28:15 AM by Kryten12

There are a lot of ICO but honestly I think you will only see this number increasing in the next few years as more and more companies are trying to incorporate the Blockchain into their businesses. It is important to try and find the quality projects if you want to invest in something. Check out the team, the idea, the advisors, the token metrics and the whitepaper. ADYOR

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

In 2018 ico projects will be much less because people understand that it is now not so easy to attract investment due to the fact that 90% of the projects are scam  Wink
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

yes you are right for now very much ICO so as to confuse the investors to be participation in ICO because there are so many good ICO but do not really know whether the ICO will be realized or there is no ICO scam so you better look for ICO that really, really have a clear product. but to stop the ICO is unlikely to be due to the growing technology more and more developers need the cost to develop the technology.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

There really are; that's why I only have one big alt holding anymore and that would be LYM.

I feel a lot of newbie investors will come into this market and just feel completely overwhelmed. Ratings sites help a bit in the way of this, but I feel those of us who know how to utilize those properly, which ones are actually worth trusting their opinion, etc.. already have most of the knowledge we'd need to where, they aren't that important.

It's hard to come up with good solutions for the issue here, would have to be a massive community movement.
Did you know that there are some review sites that get paid by listed those ICOs on their site? not all of them but mostly, we all know new ICO spend so much money on promotion and it's really overwhelmed you'll find ads whether on Facebook, Instagram or even on youtube.
The problem is a good innovation will lose with those who have a lot of money and supporters.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Cant avoid it,ICOs are unregulated as the cryptocurrencies are decentralized which is why it is impossible to stop the new coins from coming to our market not unless theres some institutions to start regulating it which is impossible to happen because our community reserves the right to be decentralized and away from these regulations.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

You cant stop ICOs . Yeah, these days there are too many scam ICOs and a few real ICOs. People should understand what is the good ICO,what is the scam .

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

let's put aside the scam ICOs first. groups/business/company needs money to start their project and by running ICOs they can collect funds. more start to adapt cryptocurrency into their business or company and ICOs is an important part to them for their project to succeed. with this many ICOs run this days only the strong will survive.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

What is the difference with regular products on the market?
We see the big range of products (e.g. different brands of food), but still companies attract the target audience.
This is a job of marketing magagers to attract attantion of people to the product (in our case ICOs).
jinxcreedy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

Yup!!  And there are too many people trying to start businesses daily..  If we what mass adoption,  we should also welcome these kind of development though many turn out to be outright scams.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
I know that there are lots of ICOs or new cryptocurrency that is being created almost everyday and most of them are useless or just a copy of existing project or coin, but even we want to stop those developers to create new one, we can't because anyone can freely create their own coin because ICOs are not regulated by any government and developers earn a lot of money by doing this so why would they stop. Personally, it is okay for me even there are thousands of new cryptocurrency will be created everyday, because only coins that have the real potential can survive the market in the next few years and all those useless cryptocurrency will be declared dead coins. We should be open with this because there are lots of development that can still be done by using blockchain technology.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

What is the difference with regular products on the market?
We see the big range of products (e.g. different brands of food), but still companies attract the target audience.
This is a job of marketing magagers to attract attantion of people to the product (in our case ICOs).

We would all love to have few coins out there because we would need to think less by choosing where to put our money in. As there are many projects it is getting hard to spot the winning product. You have to search a lot to find good one, and not to mention to do proper analysis that the project is real deal. You said it well market has tons of products. Even to lunch an ICO is not an easy task ad you have to work with companies with experience and find good advisors who can push your project. It is hard to get through the noise but that is not something we should stay away from. People see ico is great to raise money and of course more of them will be made in the future.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

it is true, but I see the quality of the ICO project is increasingly being questioned. More and more projects can not reach its softcap. and in the end must be out of business. not infrequently also a scam ICO project. That's why we can not just relax. Must be more selective in choosing an ICO project that is more and more.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

too many of the ICO is indeed very unfortunate. Moreover, behind it all, too many hauled off a scam. on the bright side, of course, ICO will provide the best thing in order to be able to compete with the others. but the downside is certainly known and harder to scam and many new coins ended up not having lots of enthusiasts.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

This is the right explanation of what is happening right now. There are so many ICOs which bad and also good at some point. A lot of scams have appeared nowadays just because ICO is so easy to do. And, what is good here- ICOs are helping the crypto world to expand the auditory.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

Many ICO projects have caused me to doubt whether they are true or not. I think many projects are scams, or they are simply not ready to succeed. This will undoubtedly increase people's difficulty in making investment choices.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

then how do I prohibit the ICO? ICO may indeed many, but behind it, all, not all successful ICO and could penetrate into the market. because the competition is very much so sometimes there is a failing in the middle of the road and there are also entering the market but could not last long. no need to be banned I think the ICO will be selected by itself.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: