Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICOs  (Read 1340 times)
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

I also feel uncomfortable with so many ICOs present at this time. Although it is a good development from Crypto. However, it is even more difficult to find a successful ICO. I hope there is a special team that can select the ICO project first, before finally disseminated.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jingyu27

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

Sir, I very much agree with your idea. I think this is very necessary. Thousands of ICOs have absorbed too much money and caused the secondary market to not function properly. Most ICO projects are air, even Deceptive, I hope someone can stop this behavior
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

yea many ICO. Not all ICOs are successful. On average, every ICO will have three ICOs. So we can really see that ICO is very little success, so it is not worrying
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

In my opinion, It is true there are many ICO for now and have a chance to succeed if ICO is promising to invest, but they have some ICO is also a fraud. But at the moment, I can see the idea of news for the ICO project is running out today, I believe there is no more good news idea for ICO project so no one will be interested to invest in ICO project again and the number of ICO projects will decrease and we just need to wait.

tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
"There are too many fraudsters in ICO. These people mess up the ICO market."
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

I think it's really hard to stop newcomer at the moment. Everyday, a lot of people has new idea about blockchain technology and with each idea we will have 1 more new ICO project Smiley). This one only can be stopped while there are nobody interested in investing in ICO project but for now, I think it's impossible while there are a lot of people want to invest in ICO project cause it's a good way to earn money cause good ICO project often has its token price x10 after listed on exchange Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

I think no body can stop it, token market just started growing. There are too many ICO and some of them failed and finally many investor loss their money, in my opinion now need regulation to protect investor from fraud, with regulation also possible to increase the demand of the token, because will be more people believe they put their money in to right place. Regulation also make good fundamental for others crypto so the total marketcap can be increase to more than 1$ Billion.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Yeah, every day is coming to a new ICO. But, in fact, many more people are interested to participate in that ICO, both the investors or other participants likely the bounty hunters. ICO is a part of promoting a new project to the world to gain more investors. We can take many advantages of the ICO. However, some of them may be scams. Therefore, we must be very smart and careful to choose the right ICO.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

the interest in the stock market is increasing as the amount of money and the number of participants increase in the crypto currencies. so the number of ico is constantly increasing. people are trying to benefit from the crypto exchange.
dengineersprof

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

There are not many enough. I'm sure you do not understand what it means. ICO means initial coin offering. Every new coin coming up has to do this to boost their startup. This is where they raise funds for the coin they intend to produce and also market their idea to the public. ICO would still churn out because this is the future of the world. It's like companies calling out to buyers to come bid for what they are giving out. Even though it is not very similar but that is the closest idea.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

Yes, there are many ICOs. And in fact, it does not improve this situation at all! What I really wonder about is how much effort is spent on this job. Many projects copy a whitepaper from another project, or they black out a few projects and put them on the market. People invest in advertising or referrals. The interesting thing is that some of them are making progress on the project and they are on their way. These kinds of events will never happen in the future. Because an arrangement or supervision mechanism will be established.
Kristoph

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

I agree, especially too much scam from Asia. It's hard to find valuable projects today! We should pay attention to dev team, white paper and road map. Today I follow one interesting ICO called Nebula Network. It looks to be a rising star of this year, but time will show.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

I'm sorry, why does it has to stop? due to the number? Aren't number is what we need to promote this market? Number shows the strength of support, aren't you well informed of that?
If the problem is your having a lot of trouble looking for legit reliable ICO, then that is your problem. Just like this one has problems
I agree, especially too much scam from Asia. It's hard to find valuable projects today! We should pay attention to dev team, white paper and road map.

It is our duty and responsibility to protect our own form scam, but we should not hinder others from building their own company just because were having difficulty locating one. They must not be denied of equal opportunity to make their company.

I say let any number of ICOs come, what's important is, we don't tire from isolating the potentially reliable and successful ones
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

That's true!
and also with weird name and projects!
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

let it flow as it is, all will be eroded by time. automatic elimination from the cryptocurrency market, if the coin has a good project it will survive.
ist_2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

Agree. Too many ICOs. If you want to invest one of them, better do some research first.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Many too ICO, there are good and bad news with this. I take first the bad news because of this more numbers of ICO the imvestor will be scattered or seperated and the problem with this is might result failed ICO, not reach the soft cap. In another bad, these ICO's not all legit so be cafefull . The good nees is more ICO is a sign that crypto is become more popular everyday.  Big names in the world have known bitcoin and migth cause for the market going up again

Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

It's okay survival of the fittest is occuring. ICOs that are promising would remain. And of course, those trash projects would die immediately. This is probably because, soft cap wasn't reached and/or the promotion of the project was not good enough which led to soft cap not being reached.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

What you are saying about the market not being able to support so many ICOs may be true but this is an open market. At the end, only the strong ones will remain.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: