Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned from Twitter bounty campaign?  (Read 373 times)
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

It is not a good idea to participate in social media bounty, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or VK. Payment for person is very small.
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Sure you will get up to your goal with such a large twitter followers. I have joined Bounty campaigns last month and I haven’t earn anything from it in. Talking about twitter bounty but I will certainly be get rewarded the campaigns I am working on. You have 8000 real followers on twitter, that is great, as I has just 1500 Followers in three months, you will certainly get good amount of coins from it. Try to increase your followers to 10K to get more coins.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

I get some coins. This is equivalent to 40-50 dollars. I do not consider it a big profit. But it's earnings too.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

I earn at most $ 50 for 8 weeks of work, with 5k follower account. And that was the only time I joined twitter campaign. The social media campaign has too many participants, but its bounty pool is less than signature campaign. So I quit it and switch to signature campaign.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

I am not doing twitter campaigns as my wife she had a twitter account for like four years but after doing twitter bounties they just decided to suspend her twitter account for retweeting all the ICO tweets and they banned her account for no reason, so anyone doing twitter campaigns, be careful because Twitter is targeting ICO accounts and also Twitter accounts that support ICOS etc. There was no reason to suspend her account as she was doing nothing malicious save retweeting from ICOS etc. Her account was growing organic followers as well, she never paid for one follower. I hope your twitter accounts do not get suspended.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

I never took part in the Twitter bounty campaign . To be honest, I do not understand why people participate in them. Constant problems with the problem with the publication of tweets, block accounts due to suspicion of spam, and finally the most important thing - scanty payments. How many times I watched the spreadsheets, I have never seen a serious payment for participating in this company.

crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

Hi, this is my first month participating in bounties, haven't received a payment yet, i'm involved in around 20 projects right now, nine of them through Bountyhive and the others here in the forum (I choose Twitter campaigns only, and when there are available, LinkedIn campaign too). Also, currently participating in my first signature campaign.

I have 8000 followers on Twitter but I read in several topics that Twitter campaigns aren't profitable because the demand. However I want to know what is the maximium profit that you have earned from a Twitter campaign? My goal is not too much. With 500-1000$ until June-August will be fine for me.

Do you think that with 8000 followers involved in several campaigns I could reach this goal? I want to know what do you think and read some experiences with Twitter bounties Smiley

Well  I don't have much twitter followers, so I  find it difficult to do twitter campaign. But having 8000 followers and doing your task correctly and effectively will earn you Hugh token.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

Not so much. I'm almost getting frustrated as a matter of fact, but I do not want to give up on it yet, as I have heard and read a lot on how people are making some reasonable cash from participating in twitter bounty campaign or other bounty campaigns. Hopefully, I will get to share my own testimony soon.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

Now I'm not sure but there were companies that gave a very good profit,the same Coilancer and Datum, in General, that Twitter that Facebook can please and bring good prospects, so I recommend doing as many companies as possible,and you will be a success

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Hi, this is my first month participating in bounties, haven't received a payment yet, i'm involved in around 20 projects right now, nine of them through Bountyhive and the others here in the forum (I choose Twitter campaigns only, and when there are available, LinkedIn campaign too). Also, currently participating in my first signature campaign.

I have 8000 followers on Twitter but I read in several topics that Twitter campaigns aren't profitable because the demand. However I want to know what is the maximium profit that you have earned from a Twitter campaign? My goal is not too much. With 500-1000$ until June-August will be fine for me.

Do you think that with 8000 followers involved in several campaigns I could reach this goal? I want to know what do you think and read some experiences with Twitter bounties Smiley

you don't write here anymore. i don't even know if you read here. but how much did you earn now. how much eth did you get until today. don't you want to share it here with this nice community? they also helped you?
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

the results I got from a small bounty campaign social media twitter. Since then I am not interested anymore in order to participate in the campaign. may indeed be due to my followers too little so reasonable when getting paid. But if you have a large follower capital I think at least deserves to be included in the campaign.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Not so much. I'm almost getting frustrated as a matter of fact, but I do not want to give up on it yet, as I have heard and read a lot on how people are making some reasonable cash from participating in twitter bounty campaign or other bounty campaigns. Hopefully, I will get to share my own testimony soon.
And how many companies have you conducted to make calculations, and to conclude that this is not profitable? Huh
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

I have around 3k followers and I participated in 3 bounties and earn only 20$ maybe I should increase my followers and then Participate in bounties.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

For the tweeter on different projects, they pay in different ways, I earned as $ 1 and $ 90 it depends on the pool and the number of participants and the required task, as they pay less for a post than retweets, but they still pay and this should be rejoiced)
putriliesma

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

I get paid from twitter bounty maybe quite a lot. Because I am diligent in following the twitter bounty that only retweet every week although now required to report every week.
mataudent

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

I do not get much from bounty twiter, because those who get a lot of course have followers who reach tens of thousands, while my followers are not that much and sometimes the number of coins they give a little percent and many participants, but I prefer the signature campaign, here which they allocate greater percentage and sometimes the number of participants who berparisipasi not many, then certainly the total coin obtained more from bounty social media. .
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

Good luck for your new career herein cryptocurrency participating in bounty campaign is profitable depends on the campaign reach the success during the ico token sale, participating in social media campaign the rewards are depends on the icos project allocation of very rank how much stakes each rank they can recieve.

Durugista

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

It is not a good idea to participate in social media bounty, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or VK. Payment for person is very small.
Well social media bounties in the other part is good, it will increase your stake as well as your profit.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:08:17 AM

I think you could have reached the goal with your 8K followers by the time you wrote this post on 04/11/2018 to today's date, you will have received your reward. Now I am curious, How much did you receive for your Twitter bounty campaign? The guys who have commented that you should increase your followers to 10K to receive the maximum reward they are right.
The bounty hunter, we do a good job we must always propose to do it better.  Smiley

Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:11:46 AM

Looking at the rat at which people join twitter bounty campaigns, it is obvious that it wont be long until twitter campaigns become irrelevant like airdrops. There are too make people applying for twitter campaigns, and am sure most of they use multiple accounts looking at the ease with which one can easily create one.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: