Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned from Twitter bounty campaign?  (Read 373 times)
alvizujr (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

Hi, this is my first month participating in bounties, haven't received a payment yet, i'm involved in around 20 projects right now, nine of them through Bountyhive and the others here in the forum (I choose Twitter campaigns only, and when there are available, LinkedIn campaign too). Also, currently participating in my first signature campaign.

I have 8000 followers on Twitter but I read in several topics that Twitter campaigns aren't profitable because the demand. However I want to know what is the maximium profit that you have earned from a Twitter campaign? My goal is not too much. With 500-1000$ until June-August will be fine for me.

Do you think that with 8000 followers involved in several campaigns I could reach this goal? I want to know what do you think and read some experiences with Twitter bounties Smiley
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

Hi, this is my first month participating in bounties, haven't received a payment yet, i'm involved in around 20 projects right now, nine of them through Bountyhive and the others here in the forum (I choose Twitter campaigns only, and when there are available, LinkedIn campaign too). Also, currently participating in my first signature campaign.

I have 8000 followers on Twitter but I read in several topics that Twitter campaigns aren't profitable because the demand. However I want to know what is the maximium profit that you have earned from a Twitter campaign? My goal is not too much. With 500-1000$ until June-August will be fine for me.

Do you think that with 8000 followers involved in several campaigns I could reach this goal? I want to know what do you think and read some experiences with Twitter bounties Smiley
I think that you can achieve your goal, because if you have 8000 real followers then your page is a good resource for promoting projects.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
alvizujr (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

Thanks for your opinion. Yes, my last Twitter audit gave me around 98% real followers with almost 8k real.
antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

i have 2600 followers
i've participated in 3 campaigns (excluding the ones that are still running)
i have recieved tokens for about $9.
very very very very bad.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

I’m new and I haven’t earn even a cent from bounty in general not to talk of twitter bounty but I will surely get there as i’m Working presently to get my account upgraded first as that’s the priority. For you to have 8000 real followers on twitter, trust me, you will get huge stakes from twitter bounty if you are doing that. You can make as much as possible from bounty campaign. Keep working man

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

you just have to read the bounty rules. Usually, payments are made after the presale or crowdsale. Stakes (the tokens/coins) you can possibly earn are also mentioned in bounty threads. 8,000 is a good number, try to reach 10K for maximum stakes.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

For 8.000 followers, the goal look's easy to reach. You only need to follow more twitter campaigns and airdrop ( alternative ), just do that and your target will become reality. Another way is follow youtube/ blog because in this part you can get more result. I'm not suggest you to leave twitter campaign but I think youtube and blog is better.

Mrs Troll

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:10 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 10:52:47 PM by Mrs Troll

The main irony for bounty participants is that you need to make even more deep research on projects then investors do before join. You need to choose a good project and those one wich will grab too much money and will share a good part of it with you... Or you may join all of them and waste 90% of your time, for sure.

Best earning was Zilliqa, like 3 ETH for Twitter (and maybe Facebook).
kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

That is sure earning if you would join a bounty that will surely give your payments at the right time and quantity. Some of the bounties are only lies and will just use bounty hunters for their own self interest. Be sure to join the best ones and do a background check. The manager is one big factor also, especially with green trust so you may put that one into account.

jhanson

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

Yes 8000 followers will typically earn you quite a bit of stakes. If you're looking for a generous bounty campaign, look into Algebraix's. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.0
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Nothing significant. I had 10k+ followers account but I didn't get anything good from any projects. I think it's a waste of time. I don't even use it now.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

A little tip for bounty hunting. Best to check the hype of the ICO. If the ico raise less money, means your bounty will be less. Thus its important to DYOR first. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

my maximum salary was about 500 dollars. And this is a great success because in such campaigns the average payment is about 10 dollars. And gradually this amount decreases.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

Well, that is the number of followers who usually get the highest stakes. Maybe if you're even more determined to follow more campaigns, then $ 1000 can be achieved in two months. It's just that the projects are really good.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

It depends on the campaign, but I have heard people make thousands on a single bounty. Look at ONT. If you participated in the bounty you would have over $4,000 for basically nothing.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

Currently, the number of Token, as well as money earned from the Social campaign and Twitter campaign, is minimal. Because the current Social campaigns have a large number of participants because the unlimited number of Social accounts are joined as in the signature. The more participants there are, the less the Token will be paid, so it is better to join the Signature campaign or Content campaign than the Social campaign.

saleem_ch

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

I m also struggling and still dont have any idea about compaigns and their earnings. But it cam be a great bonus...
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:26:10 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 01:01:44 AM by bratbu

Not that much because twitter campaigns has thousands of participants,and the more participants that the campaign has the less profitable it would be.I would suggest try signature campaigns which has most of the stakes allocartions,translations is better than twitter too but theres a tight competition within these campaigns because the rewards is much higher.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

I think you have a good chance to reach your goal for this year and make 500-1000$ until June-August. If you have 8k$ and the most of them are real, it will be more than good to promote campaigns and get the max payment. The most important thing is to choose the right campaign to promote in your twitter, I mean you should promote good projects to reach your goal more quickly.
Murloc

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Maybe you will get like 500$ worth of tokens untill June but not more. Once I've been checking bountyhive they had pretty small bounty pools. With a significant amount of participants payments will be tiny. Also bounty payments are usually delayed so you won't be able to grab your profit in June. They can also loose in price or get dumped once the bounty hunters recieve their reward. You can never be sure about the exact amount of money that you get for it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: