Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New type of bitcoin market?!!  (Read 306 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

Honestly, I didn't try for this black market yet. Actually, I'm looking for a most promising ICO project from where I can earn some good cash. And SciDex looks like that project I am looking for. Anyones else going to invest on SciDex too?

Have come across few sites with same promotions, but its not encouraging to get into the sites or move further. Have much experience in scams and have lost much. So being more aware of issues and tackling them. I would better exchange bitcoin into my local currency and get the things i need either through online or getting into the necessary shops and purchase. This is more satisfying.
That's a great idea. I was thinking of why would someone purchase stolen stuff on these websites? The darknet is already a place for such activities and people who are intrusted in such kinda business can easily find sellers and buyers. 
Anyway it in not impressive by the OP. You came to the wrong place chick.  Wink

How darkweb purchases has been encouraged here in this forum. Since bitcoin and other cryptos has the anonymous way of transaction still they are looking to use the bitcoin as a payment mode.
But please do not suggest the wrong way to use the bitcoin with anyone.
If the people want to get the stolen things that time darkweb is the right place to get it back. I do not understand why you take this as a suggestion here to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

Honestly, I didn't try for this black market yet. Actually, I'm looking for a most promising ICO project from where I can earn some good cash. And SciDex looks like that project I am looking for. Anyones else going to invest on SciDex too?

Have come across few sites with same promotions, but its not encouraging to get into the sites or move further. Have much experience in scams and have lost much. So being more aware of issues and tackling them. I would better exchange bitcoin into my local currency and get the things i need either through online or getting into the necessary shops and purchase. This is more satisfying.
That's a great idea. I was thinking of why would someone purchase stolen stuff on these websites? The darknet is already a place for such activities and people who are intrusted in such kinda business can easily find sellers and buyers. 
Anyway it in not impressive by the OP. You came to the wrong place chick.  Wink

I think this site is inappropriate and darksites are not assures anything for anyone then why people are trusting these kind of sites in my opinion it is not a right thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

We do have too many sites created for online marketing which uses crypto currencies as a payment. But as like other scam sites, how can you just go by it when you have many trusted sites. Kindly don’t entertain such sites. Be aware of scams. The more currents generation become techy, the more chances raise for scam and hack activities. Be more pro-active and do not fall into such practices unless you are sure about or have seen anybody practicing it in front of you. Do not move with anything without a proof.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Kevin stone (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Sorta a weird logo

https://i.imgur.com/v3GO7Rk.png
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

Why are you posting like these posts.To increase activity ?Right?Please put some valuable information rather than this Huh
He's just merely advertising their forum. He's not going to reply after exposing their newly created forum.
What There is Benefit for Himself, and others.

I want to ask you,
Because I am a beginner, and you are the first person to understand this bitcointalk forum. Is that <free> for any ads and information here?

What are you asking mate? If the poster is getting anything for posting irrelevant topic ? If that's it yes. He's on a campaign nd the site is fishy either one.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Lots of coins nowadays available in the market. People are investing their money if it is good and not scam. I also trying for a project like SciDex which is working for scientific data. Looks like a clean and good project. I will surely give a try for it. What's your opinion please?
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

it seems that you are advertising your new site !, which I see there is an online buying and selling forum but what I noticed in its security is not guaranteed because the site is illegal, this can cause many people to be deceived.
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

I'm less interested in the features you make the less convincing me that it is a nice bitcoin market type, maybe it's after first seeing them like that thinks it's a scam site but I do not know with that, one forum in Bitcointalk also I strongly believe....
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

I'm less interested in the features you make the less convincing me that it is a nice bitcoin market type, maybe it's after first seeing them like that thinks it's a scam site but I do not know with that, one forum in Bitcointalk also I strongly believe....

I do not see this website on badbitcoin.org website. I see mostly scam websites are listed on this site but this is not there. Then site link does not seems like good live site. They need to design the template and features more on that site.
I see so far purse.io wallet is helping the people who want to access the bitcoin for buying the things on e-commerce site mate.
You can check the bitstash.co I see this ICO bounty today. Hope this will be a legit one and able to use for all the product purchases.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: