Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell coins book profit, No fees on selling coins :)  (Read 1592 times)
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:07:18 PM

I did not get the point. Who decides the base price for charging the commission? Say I buy a coin for Rs.1000 and want to sell it at Rs.1200. Either i directly quote Rs.1200 as the price or say the price is 1150 and the 'fee' is Rs.50 .
"It gives you better competitiveness in price display."

is the prominent factor if u ask me.

ppl will visit  thinking the rates are cheaper, ofcourse can later decide on it.

devansh1991 what you  said  is  an  ideal  form  of  trading  which  can  only  be  possible  if  there  is a  trading   market,  in India.  right now   the   price  determination  is  done  by  exchanges   that are in  other  countries and   it  does  not   paint  a   proper  picture  of  what  the   market  force  in  India  is  like. 

I have  always  said  that   we  can  create  a  market  force   determination  in India   without  a  conventional trading market  setup (Exhange), i.e  to  use  this   forum's Market  section  as a   barometer,  enforce  a  rule  that   makes the  sellers  and  buyers  to  display  the  amt  they  are   willing to  buy and  sell for .  the   mid  point  will be   a current  market  price. 
nefron

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:22:42 AM

I agree that no one has an estimate of active market size in india.

people who are trading(buying and selling to customers in india) btc, can u give us a rough estimate of avg.amount of btc u trade in a day or or week? americandesi and escrowms are actively selling right now i guess.

Bangalore    
Hyderabad    
Mumbai    
Chennai    
Pune
Delhi

are only showing interest or say have awareness in btc in that order. Untill a big name/brand associates itself to btc the reach and growth will be poor as far as India is concerned.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: