Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

I think that most of the ICO are suffering a lot this year. I believe that all of it is due to the bad market and scam projects. We still have a half a year for a change, I hope will have a better second half. of 2018

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

I think any year would be good for any ico for as long as their project is genuine in making, and their aim is really attainable and their team is able to compete with the best of what they have, no matter how bad the marketplace seems to be if the ico really did well in managing their project they will surely hit their desired success.
YEs because as we can see still there are some ICOs thats really worth it because it was successful and the project was managed well. Its not because the market was falling mesns that icos are not good this year. Maybe some yes but not all because some Icos already give high rewards to their participants.

ptraf

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

In opposite, i think 2018-2019 will be great years for ICOs, less scams, more good reliable projects. We just need to wait, that business is very young and unstable.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

I think for now it is the worst for ICO because most of ICO fail but I predict for the end of 2018 ICO will shine again because many projects will arrive at hartcap

Dogmygod

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

Yes its a pity to admit but i think this year will be bad year for ICOs because of too high %% of scams.

However is looking positive in future, and hope in 3-4 years things about scams will change significantly.
Bumblebee200

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

I am not sure with ICO that he will grow this year. Now I see that many ICOs are scam and many investors are losing out. If you want to invest in ICO better choose ICO carefully.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
As of now it's hard to say that because of some ICO need more funds and this time it's hard to them to collect a funds because  the fluctuations in the crypto market.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

In opposite, i think 2018-2019 will be great years for ICOs, less scams, more good reliable projects. We just need to wait, that business is very young and unstable.
I think that the less scam is mainly because ICO isn't hyped up anymore therefore scammer will have a hard time luring a newbie investor and they will more likely to get nothing.
I honestly consider this as a good thing because it means that there's only real project but despite of that, the scam project is still around even the amount is lesser than before.
So we still need to be careful.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

This year will definitely be worse than 2017. It will be harder to earn good money with ICO investment, that's why we must analyze and select projects more thoroughly.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

Compared to 2017, maybe this year is a bad year for ICO, even the market price is also worsening this year, from januari 2018 until now the price of coins has not exceeded the price in 2017.
We still have plenty of time and give hope to us, hopefully everything will give us the best and this year can be a good year for ICO.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
I do not know with this because many people are already predicting and it turns out it's wrong then from now on I'm not so sure if ICO's price could be bad in this year because now even this altcoin and bitcoin prices still have not gone up, therefore, I do not know if this year will be bad for ICO's

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

The number of ICO continues to rise, but there are still few really worthy projects. I am now less and less invested in ICO, because I know how big a risk in this area. The next ICO in which I want to invest is Eloncity, I like the idea of this project and its team causes me to trust.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

personally, I think, if ICO always follows bitcoin and as long as bitcoin move up, ICO will grow as well. Some ICO projects are anticipating if bitcoin becomes slow again by replacing it with Ehereum, a good move in my opinion. When prices fall, investors are more cautious. Now everything looks much better and I believe that ICO will pull back.

yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Well, I think it is not a good year for ICOs because of the declination of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies prices. And some ICOs end up failure due to lacking of viability and project potential in the market. Some ICO lately are scam and investors lost trust in some ICOs because they are just wasting their time and money in a fake ICO. Same with the bounty hunters who are not paid off.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

I feel a little sad for the year. Though I want to say evevrything will be all right, I have no evidence to say that. I have just fail one coins or I was scammed so I feel more upset. I think I need time to find the possitive sides of the market.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

For good ICO, with a perfectly thought-out marketing and promotion plan, 2018 will be a successful year. But for ICO, which were made carelessly, in order to collect a large amount just like that, most likely, it will be the opposite.
uspehnyy

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

I think this year ICOS will have an audience gain. Information wave gains steam. I believe that this beginning of history also in the future will be success of ICOS
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

It has been pretty bad since January till now. my hope is for it to get better but if it continues like this, we juve to endure and hope that come next year, it will become better but the year has not ended, we still have months ahead and in the course of one day things can become better.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

For the last 2 years i believe this thing was still in good shape but as the time goes by where ICO's come to a point where most of them are just only frauds and just totally adding up shitcoins in the market i would say this would be a bad year or even onwwards. I do already lost out hope on making such investment due to this reason. Success probability is lesser compared into last years but somehow there are still legit ones and if you can take such risk then go ahead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

Maybe,theres a reason why some investor say thats this year is bad moments of cryptocurrency because,almost half of this season is still the market in bleeding situation,and mostly some of investor are still holding there crypto asset,while the others is panic selling some of there crypto coins,in order to recover some of there loosing investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: