Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
So far I think that it has been a very good year for the icos, so many of them came out and so many of them have managed to raise the money that they were going for, even at that, more coins are coming out and they are still raising money. Looking at the number of coins that have been introduced into the market, their success have been commendable.
the increasing success rate of ICO makes its own interest by choosing ICO as support. this is also very capable of influencing the future for the ICO which makes it the most valuable coin in the future. it is very good by having and supporting the progress of the ICO at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

currently there are many ICOs that are not profitable and not developing because crypto prices are also still low so the market becomes sluggish, but if we can use the opportunity well then we will be able to profit from the ICO and choose the ones that will benefit
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Yah it's a good indication when market is growing up and getting better each day that ICO will get a chance too, anytime can be a bad year regardless of the condition of the market if the ico itself does not reach its target they ned to push harder and work harder to reach what they needed to so that they can go along with the rising of the market

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

Judging from the present conditions, I would argue that for this year is not the year of ICO. Due to current market conditions still fall crypto and this gives the impact is not good for investors. Many investors are now gone from the trade and they will return after market conditions stabilize. And we hope that at the end of this year the price of coins will be going up very high.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

This year I did not invest in projects, I see that many of them can be bought much cheaper when entering the stock exchanges. There are fewer good ico projects that could be earned, this year was not very good for ICOS.
Purwodadi717

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
There are much more ICOs in total comparing to last year and they have raised 3 times more funds this year than last year.
Many of them failing from the start and not even listing their coin on the exchanges.
The problem is not the quantity but rather the quality of the project (vision, product, team)  Successful ICOs are rarities nowadays.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

to ensure this year's market to be able to recover would be a hard thing. There is no particular reason that will make it happen. but somehow also because any going can happen within seconds. currently only stable condition in the market have become a good indication and is not impossible after this that the increase will occur.

deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

We cannot determine if it is a bad year or not one can tell it unless you know how to predict the price of the crypto in the market it is very hard to determine but there are some people that can tell and determine the price.
Trixie28

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

I strongly believe that this year will be the most promising. I believe that all my coins that I am holding right now will give a good profit before the year ends.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

I always believe in the great importance and potential of the further development of the ICO market. Of course, we have to admit that this year the ICO field really experienced very difficult times, there was a noticeable decline in trust from investors. But in any case - this is one of the most profitable and promising areas for generating income.
honghe99

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

I don't think the ICO market will get better development because the fraudsters are gradually destroying this market, and many investors have left the market because of fraud!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

The crypto market this year is not so strong, so I think the ICOs will not be strong. But I believe in the end of the year that when the cryptos thrive, the ICOs will also thrive. We will expect a better future and that means we have to work harder

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

It is already clear that this year was unsuccessful for ICO, but this does not mean that there will be more next year, the trends may change and we will see a new rush around ICO.

I do not think so, according to the chart I earn from the cointelegraph, the ico market is growing in quality and quantity. Investors are putting more and more money into ICO projects, which are increasing in the first months of 2018, although there have been some declines in recent months but still very promising.

r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

It is not known who has accurate predictions that the ICO market will grow in 2018, but it is possible to reveal some pattern in the rise in price-the cheapening of some crypto-currencies. For example, BTC.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

There is no certainty whether the ICO market will grow or not. will depend on the existing developers are able to make it survive and rise from the deterioration of the existing values. but I think it was all just a cycle only and live the problem time to await a rise happening.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

I do not think that this year is a bad year for the ICO. Because during this year I participated in the ICO, many projects that give me in return. You have to be clever in determining project ICO. You should see a sales team and the token. If sales reach soft cap, certainly it's a great project to follow.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

I do not think that this year is a bad year for the ICO. Because during this year I participated in the ICO, many projects that give me in return. You have to be clever in determining project ICO. You should see a sales team and the token. If sales reach soft cap, certainly it's a great project to follow.
ICO does not give short term positive return if the market is not progressive.
This year, we are at a bearish trend and this discourage the investors since their expectation is based on last year's good return.
What we have until now are the investors who really believe on long term success.

STUDENTCOIN