Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be banned on Philippines?  (Read 2006 times)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

I don't think so. Philippines has a lot of reported bitcoin scams but if you take a look at the case, its not bitcoins fault. Its the fault of those scammers, they are creating a networking scheme and telling people of the possible income. I don't understand why they can easily fool others. Its very obvious that what they were just telling lies and false promises yet a lot of Filipino's still believe in them. Scammers are not the only one to be blamed, its also those people who were allowing themselves to be fooled.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Philippines does not banned bitcoin but they Due to recent developments, the Philippine Central Bank is reviewing the regulatory standards for Bitcoin, which will have specific standards and regulations to make bitcoin stable and safe. Protect the rights of their citizens to participate in bitcoin

The decision is very correct. And besides this, many people who have lost money will be more cautious in investing their money in crypto coins.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

Last year was an important node in the history of bitcoin, and usage and trading volumes were increasing, so the central bank of the Philippines issued guidance. Central bankers are worried about price volatility, though the central bank accepts encryption. And the central bank sees bitcoin as a payment instrument, not an investment asset, and the Philippine central bank is reviewing the regulatory standards for bitcoin.
Redspallow90

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

I dont know,maybe it will be the reason bitcoin will get banned at philiphine,because right here bitcoin is already banned, but there is no big problem like in your country, but we hope nothing will happen there, because we know many bitcoin users coming from there also
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

Philippines does not banned bitcoin but they Due to recent developments, the Philippine Central Bank is reviewing the regulatory standards for Bitcoin, which will have specific standards and regulations to make bitcoin stable and safe. Protect the rights of their citizens to participate in bitcoin

Yes Philippines will never banned crypto because the can see now the good effects to humanity that we can earned fiat because of crypto currency
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

Yes Philippines will never banned crypto because the can see now the good effects to humanity that we can earned fiat because of crypto currency
we never know about it, and we can only hope that the phillipines do not do that. I think the country is able to develop bitcoin in order to be a great advantage for their own country. even more so if they introduce it to their community. I am sure many of the people in the philippines are able to utilize bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

The Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines says it is drafting rules that regulate virtual currency transactions. The goal is to protect investors and reduce the risk of abuse.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

I just hope that it will not be banned in the Philippines. A lot of people here in the Philippines depends in Bitcoin financially. Not only that this is perfect for Filipino when it comes to remittances. A very low transaction fee which the family who are receiving it will benefit more instead of using the old remittances.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

Over 900 Million  pesos worth of bitcoins been scammed.

Filipino couple amasses at least P900M in alleged Bitcoin scam.
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police have nabbed a couple promising easy wealth through popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa announced on Tuesday, April 10.
Arnel and Leonady Ordonio were nabbed by PNP Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) operatives – the police division in charge of high-stakes and high-profile crimes – in Vigan City last April 4 through an entrapment operation.

The scam, Obusan said, is structured like a pyramid scheme but with electronic money.

The Ordonios apparently had middlemen who lured people to invest. They promised to pay victims with their earnings every 15 days.

Fueled by the worldwide Bitcoin hype, more and more people were baited by the Ordonio couple's promises.

The complaints started piling in when investors lost contact with the Ordonios.
Whats happened  next?
Around 50 angry victims stormed to Camp Crame on Tuesday, asking the couple if they could still get back the money they had hoped would grow.

Will bitcoin be banned because of that?

I think no bitcoins is now lwegal in the Philippines and with just an specific brand of wallet to be ised like coins.ph that is one but there are many of it but that is one that is legally can be used by the people in the Philippines. And that scam that younare talking about there is nothing about bitcoins they are saying to the poeple that they will invest your money through bitcoins but that is the dumbest thing to be done if you wanted to buy bitcoins you can done it in 7/11 not in some unknown people that is suspicious at the first place.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

They're in a decision about what to do with bitcoin, it's not bad if they do not ban bitcoin because bitcoin can help their society, bitcoin will help them recover the debt of the Philippines.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Just another way to ruin bitcoin for the masses. Some of my relatives are already telling me that what I was doing is a scam and it infuriates me to have to explain to them that what I'm doing is different and I don't make promises to people. I invest with my own money. People should really be educated better or stop judging with the littlest things they know about.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police have nabbed a couple promising easy wealth through popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa announced on Tuesday, April 10.
Arnel and Leonady Ordonio were nabbed by PNP Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) operatives – the police division in charge of high-stakes and high-profile crimes – in Vigan City last April 4 through an entrapment operation.

The scam, Obusan said, is structured like a pyramid scheme but with electronic money.

The Ordonios apparently had middlemen who lured people to invest. They promised to pay victims with their earnings every 15 days.

Fueled by the worldwide Bitcoin hype, more and more people were baited by the Ordonio couple's promises.

Whats happened  next?
Around 50 angry victims stormed to Camp Crame on Tuesday, asking the couple if they could still get back the money they had hoped would grow.

I think Bitcoin ban will not happen in the country, its been around for so many years and it is recognized by central bank. Bitcoin is not liable for any crimes committed with its involvement, which only acts as a tool just like the fiat currency that serves as payment mechanism. The best thing that they can do now is to craft and pass laws that will protect investors from scammers.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

Whats happened  next?

No they will not ban cryptocurrency, i have a friend living on the philippines and coins.ph is still existing so they can convert their bitcoins to fiat in their country and there's no need to worry about banning or any stuff.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

I believe no. The one wicked action of someone is not a fair reason to ban bitcoin in the Philippines. Of this will happen then bitcoin is also need to be banned in all countries because many are already using it of scamming people.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Just another way to ruin bitcoin for the masses. Some of my relatives are already telling me that what I was doing is a scam and it infuriates me to have to explain to them that what I'm doing is different and I don't make promises to people. I invest with my own money. People should really be educated better or stop judging with the littlest things they know about.
Illiterate people just heard the rumors abiut bitcoin so they also follow their same words but we need to make sure abiut the truth of that news.I think it will not be banned in phillipines because it is one of the country mkre people are involved but it is better to regulate and impose taxation system then it will helpful for the government too.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

Illiterate people just heard the rumors abiut bitcoin so they also follow their same words but we need to make sure abiut the truth of that news.I think it will not be banned in phillipines because it is one of the country mkre people are involved but it is better to regulate and impose taxation system then it will helpful for the government too.
Well, that is why we should not overthink too much, instead of making a rumors or keep asking yourself if it will be banned in your country then just make things necessary for the growth of cryptocurrency, I never ask this one or even think of it because I know that Philippines believes in cryptocurrency.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

There is a big posibility that bitcoin will banned in the philippines. Because of its 900m scam. But im hoping that they are not going to banned bitcoin because bitcoin helping aspiring investor in the philippines.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

There is a big posibility that bitcoin will banned in the philippines. Because of its 900m scam. But im hoping that they are not going to banned bitcoin because bitcoin helping aspiring investor in the philippines.
I don't think that scam couple may not be a good enough reason to ban bitcoin in phillipines and the couple already arrested I think so they need to impose law and make strict rukes for ICO rather than banning it because as i said it nothing for citizen and government but if regulations will help the both sides.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:43:50 AM

Decision of the philippines if they canceled bitcoin, but there is no harm if the philippines will accept the bitcoin, bitcoin can help them to help in the Philippines because of the fact that the online filipino will work online will also help bitcoin in youth rather than what they do on computer or gadgets, they have to pay for them to spend their money on costs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

That crime can cause a disaster to all fellow bitcoin users here in the Philippines. It is sad to say there are people so stupid to use the name of bitcoin for their selfishness to do such as that kind of mess where can everyone in this country can also be mad at them. And I hope it will not affect the growing community here in the Philippines that we can still do such more better work than that kind of scammed job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: