Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin have trouble in evolving and keeping up?  (Read 460 times)
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

Bitcoin is already having trouble since it was created and that is the volatility and stability of the value and also the people who spread bad rumors about bitcoin but still managed to struggle 'til now. The value of bitcoin is even increasing again so I think bitcoin will keep up the good work for longer time the evolution though might be a little bit hard.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

The biggest problem of Bitcoin that it is difficult for it to scale. Right now it can't handle many transactions especially when you compare it to Visa or Mastercard. Upgrading Bitcoin is not an easy task because it is the most popular cryptocurrency and it's difficult to agree for a certain change avoiding a new hard fork. Lightning Network and SegWit should help us for some time but we will have to think of better improvements if we want Bitcoin to become more popular.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

I think this might be the case of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a promising coin but right now, it is clearly struggling its way up. It always get tired once it start going up, bull exhaustion. That's always what happened in bitcoin.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

When in its infancy it will always come a problem for bitcoin, and the problem is part of bitcoin development because if no problem is revealed then bitcoin will not develop and will not find solutions to the problem. We must welcome the various solutions that exist today and continue to support the bitcoin to be better again and more trusted by people to use as a method of payment in the future.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

Keeping up with what, exactly? Sure, Bitcoin may be the oldest cryptocurrency, but has there been another one that can claim to be able to leave it in the dust in terms of technology and support? Each major competitor has flaws, and none really threaten to overtake Bitcoin in the foreseeable future.

Evolution might be slow, but I'd say that's only because there's only a few people working on it. I expect this to change along with the rise of sidechains, which is likely the future of crypto.

There's only few people working on it since big companies don't see money here and because ones such as banks don't like the idea if this crypto currency.  I think that many people have opinion that some other crypto will come out there that will over take bitcoin and others. Buy we are yet into adoption and development phase and will let the market to decode which one will overtake bitcoin if it happens. Other thong is that maybe few people working on it is not the biggest issue, but consider that this is decentralized so if some people don't like in which way is some coin developing they are going to fork it and start their own project. So you end up with good and dedicated devs working on many projects so development of all of them is slower in the way.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

I have read articles regarding bitcoin, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and i have been amazed of what bitcoin have achieve for the past couple of years and its popularity that extended globally. It have reached $19,000 at the last quarter of 2017 (http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-bitcoin-20171207-story.html) and now swinging at $7,000 below. Yet, considering that the value of bitcoin is highly volatile its normal that its value fluctuates.

Just recently, Bitcoin have proved wrong the former CEO of Mt. Gox (Mark Karpeles) one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange before, after he stated years ago that "Bitcoin may have trouble in evolving and keeping up". With respect to what Bitcoin has achieve nowadays behind negative articles, negative perceptions it actually proves that Bitcoin is really keeping up and is evolving (and will continue to evolve). https://www.investopedia.com/news/former-mt-gox-ceo-questions-bitcoins-evolution/

Let me know your perceptions avid bitcoiners Cheesy Your ideas will be highly appreciated.
  Of my opinion, from my analysis, cryptocurrencies are relatively in their infancy. As technology cointinues to progress,
 So too, will the development of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are fine examples of the evolutionary steps crypto is taking. Bitcoin 2.0 may be just a few years away.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

basically, bitcoin has many problems, such as very sensitive to bad factors, so bitcoin easily falls drastically, then uncontrolled bitcoin fluctuations, and has a great risk, such as hacking.

but, high spreading makes bitcoin persist till today. and also everyday applications appear that can make bitcoin systems more secure. and better. so all the bitcoin problems can be solved.

kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

bitcoin will have a trouble evolving but I am sure that bitcoin can pass this problem and will rise again especially for the price which will increase higher again in the future. no matter how hard the way, bitcoin can solve every problem and will continue to survive and will be on our side and will give us a good chance to make money. but we need to be aware of the negative news that trying to make bitcoin gets down and down and we need to give our support to bitcoin so bitcoin can move the higher level.

I agree on your thought. Bitcoin will continue its way if there are still peoplw believing its abilities that it can really help people and make its way up with our support. We must not let Bitcoin to stop just because of the negative people talking or quitting because of losing their patience in waiting. Lets make ourselves stronger for their are more waves that wil come stronger than wgat we are facing nowadays. Never let people judgement stop our passion to stay with Bitcoin.
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

Yes, I believe and agree with the subject wherein bitcoin is having some sort of problem evolving and hamper it's continuous growth because there are some people dragging bitcoin down. Other factors are FUD and bad news from the social media that could easily affect btc's growth because it's volatile in nature. I would suggest the people in this community to continue to support btc and let us not be affected for any shortcomings of btc in the current market. I believe that btc will be back and will recover great in the coming months.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:25:01 AM

There are obviously bitcoin face some problems in evolving but it will not become a big deal.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

At this point, it showed that Bitcoin have the probldm of evolving and keeping up due to different problem such as negativity, the bans of the other countries but I know that people behind Bitcoin will find their ways for them to develop and keep up. It is very important that they will going to do their side so that people who are believing will not be discourage.
natasharul69

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:31:40 AM

bitcoin will always have trouble evolving and improving because it has a lot of enemies who don't want to see that happening ever. that is why a lot of FUD exists on the internet calling bitcoin a lot of negative names including Fraud, Ponzi,... but in the end, all of these are only obstacles on the road that will slow down the progress that will happen because there is a very strong network shaped up in the past 9 years for bitcoin no matter what anybody tries to show otherwise.
[/Bitcoin will really have a lot of problems because people, in essence, negatively perceive everything new.quote]
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

I think the word evolving is correct to the issue of bitcoin. Most people who are involved in bitcoin are only doing so because of the huge profit potentials as seen in late 2017. The real crux is the usefulness of the technology. How useful and adaptable is it for everyday life. Now we hear that the blockchain is used for elections and other multifaceted uses. This is the real mark of evolution for me. The price of bitcoin is dependent on this adaptability.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:52:10 AM

Yes of course, I have a big faith with bitcoin in the future, what we were on nowadays is just the challenges to tempt us, do we can survive with this kinda situation or no.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

The real crux is the usefulness of the technology. How useful and adaptable is it for everyday life. Now we hear that the blockchain is used for elections and other multifaceted uses.Upgrading Bitcoin is not an easy task because it is the most popular cryptocurrency and it's difficult to agree for a certain change avoiding a new hard fork.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

I believe that bitcoin will not have trouble evolving, however, it may have a hard time keeping up. Bitcoin is very unpredictable and the current market status proves that. The way bitcoin fluctuates frequently, it is hard to believe bitcoin can keep up. That said, many people still buy and support bitcoin so I think that bitcoin is still in somewhat good shape.
Charmaine52

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

This means that about the bitcoin value is actually holding up. It is noteworthy that bitcoin has attracted many investors to accept bitcoin as a form of payment. When bitcoin turns around $ 1,000-1200, have you ever thought about your wildest dreams that it would reach $ 20k? The price fell and fell to as low as $ 5k, but even after that price has recovered miraculously and it only shows its potential.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

I have read articles regarding bitcoin, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and i have been amazed of what bitcoin have achieve for the past couple of years and its popularity that extended globally. It have reached $19,000 at the last quarter of 2017 (http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-bitcoin-20171207-story.html) and now swinging at $7,000 below. Yet, considering that the value of bitcoin is highly volatile its normal that its value fluctuates.

Just recently, Bitcoin have proved wrong the former CEO of Mt. Gox (Mark Karpeles) one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange before, after he stated years ago that "Bitcoin may have trouble in evolving and keeping up". With respect to what Bitcoin has achieve nowadays behind negative articles, negative perceptions it actually proves that Bitcoin is really keeping up and is evolving (and will continue to evolve). https://www.investopedia.com/news/former-mt-gox-ceo-questions-bitcoins-evolution/

Let me know your perceptions avid bitcoiners Cheesy Your ideas will be highly appreciated.
Though there are some obstacles in the every path of success but still I don’t think that bitcoin will ever feel any obstacle or trouble in its success or keeping it up as from the very first day when bitcoin was introduced, I guess a decade ago and till now, the bitcoin has made tremendous progress and now the present scenario is that there are millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin and there are some haters in every good thing but I know that bitcoin will overcome all these obstacles.
Kamboh

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

People are calling it a possibility to wait for it to explode. It was able to keep this price constant and I do not think it would be difficult to reach further. The value of bitcoin is even increased again so I think bitcoin will keep up with the good work over long periods of evolution though it can be a bit difficult. Right now it can not handle many transactions especially when you compare it with Visa or Mastercard. Lightning Network and SegWit will help us in a while but we will have to think about better improvements if we want Bitcoin to become more popular. Bitcoin is really a promising currency but right now it's obviously struggling its way. That is always what happened in bitcoin. We must welcome the different solutions that exist today and continue to support bitcoin to become better again and be more trusted to use as a payment method in the future. But, the high spread makes bitcoin survive to this day. So all bitcoin problems can be solved.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

During the early existence of btc, I believe that there were problems encountered on it's operation and was later resolved. In the current situation, i think btc has been responding well and active in the crypto market wherein I do not see any trouble at all except that btc currency being volatile is part of bitcoin's nature. Having  a down trend market does not necessarily mean there is a trouble in connection with the crypto market movement but it is just a normal correction process for btc.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: