Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement: Bitmain launches AntMiner solution, 0.68 J/GH on chip  (Read 368035 times)
Guava

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:06:30 PM

Ready, GO!

1J1VmJKZbeEvNCxTtpcouini15RDkMchRP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeffrey

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:13:11 PM

Huh,
did you photoshop that?
It won't let me add S1's to my shopping cart
Guava

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:17:00 PM

Huh,
did you photoshop that?

No Photoshop. I already sent a bug report the day they release the site but they explained to me that its normal?
Anyway, Bitmain can contact me again via PM or email. If not, maybe ill explain it to you.

1J1VmJKZbeEvNCxTtpcouini15RDkMchRP
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:04:08 PM

Huh,
did you photoshop that?

No Photoshop. I already sent a bug report the day they release the site but they explained to me that its normal?
Anyway, Bitmain can contact me again via PM or email. If not, maybe ill explain it to you.

2.2BTC is almost a better deal then 2.4BTC only a few days ago - when do they ship?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 03:08:15 PM

Hi Bitmain supporters,

The last batch of Antminer S1 before Chinese New Year is open for sale. Shipping begins at Saturday, and ends on Jan 25th.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.0

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

Hi Bitmain supporters,

The last batch of Antminer S1 before Chinese New Year is open for sale. Shipping begins at Saturday, and ends on Jan 25th.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.0
How many miners in stock ?

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:02:26 PM

Huh,
did you photoshop that?

2.2BTC is almost a better deal then 2.4BTC only a few days ago - when do they ship?
Start at 19.1. and last at 25.1. then holiday for chinese new year.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
jacoo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:42:17 PM

Hi
Anyone from UK? How much custom charges?
thanks
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8411

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

My S1 purchased on Saturday arrived today and has been mining a few hours on P2Pool.

The inclusion of the PCI-E connectors was a nice improvement over the early hardware, I was surprised at how much time it saved.
woobone

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:22:26 AM

My S1 purchased on Saturday arrived today and has been mining a few hours on P2Pool.

The inclusion of the PCI-E connectors was a nice improvement over the early hardware, I was surprised at how much time it saved.

My didn't come with the PCI_E connectors  Angry
AlexeyK

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:35:39 AM

when you bought it ? date

if you think that i deserve it
185h9KXxW2Efx6ynFM61ydUKsRNaVWUobs
or GLC -  GQjVzfk3k8gb3Cy65mBUf4ADkNNTRHgsx8
StuartM

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:31:33 AM

I want to pick up in Beijing. Tell me your office and warehouse address.

Cheers
woobone

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:53:32 AM

when you bought it ? date

bought it during the fire sale (1-11-14) ....
invader

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:04:10 AM

I must warn you all about my experience, so keep in mind that info and order at your own risk.
I'll keep you posted if you interested in this situation and how it will finally ends.

Here is my original message that is now also a part of the ticket on sushi-review.com

Well, i don't like to whine, but here is my experience that i want to share.
First i ordered two units on 10 dec for 4.25 btc, and i can't receive package because of local ups/customs asking additional docs that i can't obtain, so miners likely to be sended back (or even destroyed!) Sushi stated, that they can be a subject of china high import fees if returned. So now they are like "schrodinger's miners" between russia and china customs and i don't know yet if that 8.5btc would return to me at least partially, not even to say about ROI.
Second, i ordered on 25 dec another 2 miners for 3.15 btc from this GB with hosting option to partially compensate previous fail. Now i think that it was the second fail in a row, as hosting still not started! I already trying to communicate with sushi, and last reply regarding this question was on 7 jan where he asks me to supply pool/worker info (i re-sended the email with that info 3 times already, still no reply and no workers connected to the pool!).
In general, i understand that in the first case he sended units in time and customs issues is out of his responsibility. But it would be good if he at least try to offer some kind of workaround, as all benefits of early shipping is lost with the price of 4.25 btc per unit that is still not received. And current situation with hosting is only makes the things worse.

Here is their reply

Hi, thank you for letting us know the situation. Unfortunately, we have no control over your country's customs action. You can send it back to China if you'd like but you must pay the return shipping fee. As Antminer was sold as NO REFUND, we can't issue you the refund but offer an option to be hosted. There will be no refund on customs related delay or intercepted packages, however, if it was returned to China, we will place your antminer on our hosting plan. (0.60 BTC per miner for 3 months) We will fight with Chinese Customs to lower the import tax as much as we could, but if it's expensive then we will ask you if you want to pay that or be destroyed. Future discount wise, we will provide some discount on future hosting plan purchases as we will not send you any more miners until you resolve your country's customs issues. Even we give you a discounted antminer, if it get held in the customs it will be a waste. We checked if Sushi processed your order in timely manner and it showed payment was received and shipping instruction was received and your Antminer were sent on time, but your country's law stopped UPS from delivering them to you. This is out of our control and it's something we can be responsible for. But if there are additional documents that we can provide, please let us know. We receive a lot of request for fake invoice, fake letters, fake website, fake Paypal transactions and that are something we CAN NOT do to get Antminer pass the customs.

With best regards,
Customer Service

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:39:19 PM

I must warn you all about my experience, so keep in mind that info and order at your own risk.
I'll keep you posted if you interested in this situation and how it will finally ends.

Here is my original message that is now also a part of the ticket on sushi-review.com

Well, i don't like to whine, but here is my experience that i want to share.
First i ordered two units on 10 dec for 4.25 btc, and i can't receive package because of local ups/customs asking additional docs that i can't obtain, so miners likely to be sended back (or even destroyed!) Sushi stated, that they can be a subject of china high import fees if returned. So now they are like "schrodinger's miners" between russia and china customs and i don't know yet if that 8.5btc would return to me at least partially, not even to say about ROI.
Second, i ordered on 25 dec another 2 miners for 3.15 btc from this GB with hosting option to partially compensate previous fail. Now i think that it was the second fail in a row, as hosting still not started! I already trying to communicate with sushi, and last reply regarding this question was on 7 jan where he asks me to supply pool/worker info (i re-sended the email with that info 3 times already, still no reply and no workers connected to the pool!).
In general, i understand that in the first case he sended units in time and customs issues is out of his responsibility. But it would be good if he at least try to offer some kind of workaround, as all benefits of early shipping is lost with the price of 4.25 btc per unit that is still not received. And current situation with hosting is only makes the things worse.

Here is their reply

Hi, thank you for letting us know the situation. Unfortunately, we have no control over your country's customs action. You can send it back to China if you'd like but you must pay the return shipping fee. As Antminer was sold as NO REFUND, we can't issue you the refund but offer an option to be hosted. There will be no refund on customs related delay or intercepted packages, however, if it was returned to China, we will place your antminer on our hosting plan. (0.60 BTC per miner for 3 months) We will fight with Chinese Customs to lower the import tax as much as we could, but if it's expensive then we will ask you if you want to pay that or be destroyed. Future discount wise, we will provide some discount on future hosting plan purchases as we will not send you any more miners until you resolve your country's customs issues. Even we give you a discounted antminer, if it get held in the customs it will be a waste. We checked if Sushi processed your order in timely manner and it showed payment was received and shipping instruction was received and your Antminer were sent on time, but your country's law stopped UPS from delivering them to you. This is out of our control and it's something we can be responsible for. But if there are additional documents that we can provide, please let us know. We receive a lot of request for fake invoice, fake letters, fake website, fake Paypal transactions and that are something we CAN NOT do to get Antminer pass the customs.

With best regards,
Customer Service

It sounds like it may not be BITMAINs fault if your country refused to release the miners to you. It also doesnt sound like its your fault though.

*that said, if it was refused because the value of it was not correct (BITMAIN listed very low values on the first few rounds of sales before making full-price markings optional), then the issue could be seen as their fault for placing an incorrect price.

What was the rule/law that caused the customs issue?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
giletto

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

Invader, it's obvisiously not Bitmains fault. Instead of blaming them you could inform yourself first at customs about import taxes and duty, i guess Bitmain can't know every custom declarations worldwide.

At this point i can't see any trouble from them. Actually the problem are at your border/custom.

If you inform yourself before, you would know how about the declaration of import dutys, and you could inform Bitmain to declare the miner at full price. It's a bad situation and i feel sorry for you. But to blame Bitmain for that issue is definitly wrong.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
jacoo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

Sorry about that Invader...
Where are you from?
thanks
giletto

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:56:02 PM

As he wrote about russia customs...he should be obviously from russia? Wink

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
integrator

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

Hi everyone, awesome thread and community you have going here.

Has anyone built a product based on the AntMiner reference design? We are interested in building a few of these rigs and would love to connect with anyone else who is building or has built the AntMiner reference design.

BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 01:07:49 PM

AntMiner webstore is online and Super Fire Sale up coming

Fire Sale Time: 2014-1-11, 23:00, Beijing Time, UTC+8
Please visit Bitmaintech.com

BITMAIN releases the online store to the public now.

Thanks for the attention and patient waiting from all loyal customers, and also testing our online store. We are going to hold a 30 units of super fire sale at 2.4BTC (In China we called it "second kill"). After this fire sale, the price will back up to normal. Shipping cost is included.

Each customer shall place an order with only one S1, Shipping out within 2 days after full payment, most likely on next Monday if we can really finish the sales in the first day.

Bug reports are welcomed. The first one who reports a certain bug will be rewarded a U1 miner. Report bugs to: webmaster@bitmaintech.com

all Fire sales orders will shipped out on Jan.13, we will inform of you the tracking numbers via email.   Grin

we receive some feedbacks about bugs on the website store, and we will reward one U1 to them who feedback us the bugs.
update rewarding list later, and award will be shipped out soon.

the website testing is still going on, limited AntMiner S1  in stock now, the price is 2.65BTC per one.

Bug reports are always welcomed.  Smiley

update rewarding list:

bitmain website store ID       reward
luk***rrie                            1 U1
bi**ik                                  2 U1
Ge*T**kin                           1 U1
Ae*cu                                  1 U1
mi**k64                              1 U1

above rewards have been shipped out before Jan.15

Bug reports are always welcomed.  Smiley  

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: