Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Connecting & Sharing for successful future!  (Read 249 times)
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

Sharing and exchanging information is what we have to do here. Only in this way our encryption community will continue to improve, and I hope more new members will join here every day. This is very important to the community.
Thanks you so much for your sharing, many many member like you will improve the encryption community more and more better. Together we will develop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanductam

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

In my opinion, connecting & sharing has bring success for everything in the life. The Bounty Campaign forum is one of them.
We are connecting and sharing topics, campaigns, how to do the campaign, how to earn money… all things make the our successful. Campaigns success and we success.
So I think we should connect and share together not only in this topic. More and more….
Do you agree with me?

#### So sorry if above is not your mention ########
Hi you!
I realy agree with your opinion, connecting & Sharing will make we more close together, and go up together!
Thanks
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

Building a bonus community is a good idea to create more job opportunities. A telegraph group can be created to share information about cryptocurrencies.
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

Building a bonus community is a good idea to create more job opportunities. A telegraph group can be created to share information about cryptocurrencies.
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

In my opinion, connecting & sharing has bring success for everything in the life. The Bounty Campaign forum is one of them.
We are connecting and sharing topics, campaigns, how to do the campaign, how to earn money… all things make the our successful. Campaigns success and we success.
So I think we should connect and share together not only in this topic. More and more….
Do you agree with me?

Thanks for your ideas, i think we should create groups, topics to join and discuss together. I think the group need a great admin and great team to control everything and they have time to support all members. Good luck.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

Do you agree with me?

I fully agree, feedback is necessary for everyone and everyone can benefit from the exchange of important information. This forum is a great opportunity to get the knowledge that will help make the right choice, if there is any doubt. If more channels for knowledge sharing are created, then this will be a positive moment for many participants, because in a rapidly developing world, crypto-currency sometimes does not have enough time to independently evaluate an event.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

I totally agree with your description, there is nothing in this world that stands alone, all must be connected from each form and all must be connected to form a whole shape. reading your article makes me more intrigued for more gratitude, good luck for all
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

the more information will increasingly add to the knowledge. Moreover, regarding the crypto has many fields such as bounty, ICO, mining, trade and much more. to be able to add information about it must share information and knowledge.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

Of course increased sharing of info and opportunities is gd, but there's always caveats to anything.
Fake news, wrong info or scams spread fast thru online networks too if we're not careful.
Even for legit cases like bounty campaigns, too many participants tend to decrease reward per participant.
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Birds of the equivalent flight abundance in sync, as a participators of this assembly we ought to participation and bait confidence for the choicest and winner of our regional.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

Of course, everyone, especially beginners, wants to get useful information about where the money lies. But before writing such a message, you yourself do not want to share this information with the file? Though what a small reference. A peek to you in the help, all that you go to find out is named on this forum, it is necessary to work only slightly.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Of course, everyone, especially beginners, wants to get useful information about where the money lies. But before writing such a message, you yourself do not want to share this information with the file? Though what a small reference. A peek to you in the help, all that you go to find out is named on this forum, it is necessary to work only slightly.
in any case, today there is a lot of information in the network to really study the business with crypto currency. I fully agree with you that bitcointalk has all the information not only for beginners, but also for professional investors and traders.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

in any case, today there is a lot of information in the network to really study the business with crypto currency. I fully agree with you that bitcointalk has all the information not only for beginners, but also for professional investors and traders.

Really able to understand you all guys concern mate. If you think that share the information on bitcointalk will be good enough for newbie and high rank guys to understand it. I am not sure whether you share the bounty campaign details together in one thread or not.
I have seen one person opened up the thread says easiest bounties which has the many campaigns in one place. However, if you share the bounties list you will get the more competition you all friends.

Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

Do you agree with me?

The question is that on what things you would care to share up?

Sharing topics not related to your ICO as well wont really assure to add up on success of said project this is why they do have marketing thing either signature exposure or retweet links and post will add exposure but we should not have that fixed mind that success rate would be high. This wont really be always the case.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Do you agree with me?

I think that the only thing you can get here, is the basis. You will not learn from anyone the small secrets of earnings, simply because trade does not tolerate competition. All that you earn, someone loose, often the last money. So do not delude yourself about crypto-currencies and the forum. And communication in general and helping each other is awesome, you are right.
dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

I am very grateful if this forum continues to exist because of the many benefits I get, I hope everyone wants to exchange information because it is very useful for everyone  Smiley

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

agree, owing to hither a assortment of collection that is abutting to apiece unlisted quick diverse human mature into fortunate with this assembly close to distribution and organization crytocurrency mature into useful.
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

People who has summit concealed abstractions and so arduous to allocation the entirety. I just case for this issue liking achieve something to fetches citizens enhanced butt end a fragment and allocation together a bit.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

Totally agree with you, we should sharing and connecting the information for succeed. In bounty, sharing has the advantage and disavantage, if your sharing is OK, this project will be broadcast as well and attractive the investors but  the disavantage is if you share the information, many scammers or cheater will destroy the project

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: