Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4748 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

Will a separate work on advertising offers of video films be conducted? I mean those offered on TV channels, as a separate advertising line.I'm still trying to understand all your possibilities.
As I understand it, all new stages of the application development will be aimed at expansion of possible advertising lines. I see the initial stage now. This is to create access to certain content that works with the application. That is, everything will depend on the clients.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

I see among your partners companies that work in Croatia. Are there any proposals for partnership from companies working in Asian countries with high technology development? This is a great market for advertising business.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

At the conference in Vienna will be presented projects that can be competitors for your project in terms of the idea of a startup? I have not yet met  with such developments ico.

There could be maybe some startups in a similar domain. That's also a good thing because more people are realizing opportunities in this space, however we believe that ideas are cheap and what counts are the products you create and how fast you are in the market. Well, we are moving fast Smiley
I will be glad to follow your development after participation in conferences. Now it is important to inform users about the possibilities of the product. If the viewer is interested in your decision, I think that the project will be able to gain a solid foothold in the market.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

Unobtrusive advertising will always attract viewers more that the one that is offered now. I think that personally I will also wait for the application to run in it. Where do you plan to make your first official opening?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

I see among your partners companies that work in Croatia. Are there any proposals for partnership from companies working in Asian countries with high technology development? This is a great market for advertising business.
You're right, it is a huge market. The application of digital technology, for example in China, is constantly growing. The widespread use of smartphones and smart TVs will give the application Beyond Seen Screen get a good audience.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

Now, at the stage exit in the ICO, the project team has a lot of partners who are willing to support the development of the project and helps in testing development. I think that at the time of presentation of the application to the public, will have new proposals for supporting the product in different countries.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

For pre-sale you have planned to allocate 40% of bonus discounts. That's the big part. What is the amount of the investment fee you have planned for this period?

It depends on the amounts that we manage to secure in the private sale. We want to stimulate serious investors to invest earlier as they get more bonus benefits as well as giving a more clear image of the demand so we can plan the ICO accordingly.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Will a separate work on advertising offers of video films be conducted? I mean those offered on TV channels, as a separate advertising line.I'm still trying to understand all your possibilities.
As I understand it, all new stages of the application development will be aimed at expansion of possible advertising lines. I see the initial stage now. This is to create access to certain content that works with the application. That is, everything will depend on the clients.

You are absolutely right. TV is definitely one of our main points and advertisement channels that we will tackle. Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

We are actually in negotiation with some very prominent companies in Asia, but we can't disclose yet any info. If all goes well, then it might be a very big thing for us! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Unobtrusive advertising will always attract viewers more that the one that is offered now. I think that personally I will also wait for the application to run in it. Where do you plan to make your first official opening?

Could you please explain a bit by what you mean by official opening? We could say that our official opening this year was on an event in February where we had a presentation and a booth where we showcased our product. Here is a little report from that event: https://medium.com/beyond-seen-screen/blockchain-adria-zagreb-meetup-11265ba8251a
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

You're right, it is a huge market. The application of digital technology, for example in China, is constantly growing. The widespread use of smartphones and smart TVs will give the application Beyond Seen Screen get a good audience.

Yes, yes. Asia is definitely one of our biggest markets that we will tackle. We already have advisors from Singapore and good business relations and networks over there Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

Now, at the stage exit in the ICO, the project team has a lot of partners who are willing to support the development of the project and helps in testing development. I think that at the time of presentation of the application to the public, will have new proposals for supporting the product in different countries.

Correct. Currently partners are mostly regional and domestic as it is most easy for us to collaborate and add value do to location and easier work at this stage. Every day we are working on bringing new partners and potential clients into our collaboration so we will continue to update our list!
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

Yes, yes. Asia is definitely one of our biggest markets that we will tackle. We already have advisors from Singapore and good business relations and networks over there Smiley
It's a great team job. I am sure that consultants who know the interests of their region very well will help to find the necessary information for optimal development in these countries.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

The more carefully I study the information about your project, the more I have confidence that the investment will pay off in a very short period of time. I think that advertising will be profitable sphere always, especially if there is a modernization.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

Could you please explain a bit by what you mean by official opening? We could say that our official opening this year was on an event in February where we had a presentation and a booth where we showcased our product. Here is a little report from that event: https://medium.com/beyond-seen-screen/blockchain-adria-zagreb-meetup-11265ba8251a
It seems to me that the question is not where the platform will be launched, what is important is who will be the clients of the application? Only after that we can talk about geolocation.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

For pre-sale you have planned to allocate 40% of bonus discounts. That's the big part. What is the amount of the investment fee you have planned for this period?

It depends on the amounts that we manage to secure in the private sale. We want to stimulate serious investors to invest earlier as they get more bonus benefits as well as giving a more clear image of the demand so we can plan the ICO accordingly.
Hello. I think that after the performance of your startup in Vienna you will have a chance to get big investors. Of course, you still have to work on advertising. But I think that the campaign of generosity will help in this.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

The third stop on BeyondSeenScreens 2018 summer roadtrip is a meetup with the man, the myth, the legend Ian Balina in Prague, CZ. Taken from IanBalina.com "Ian Balina is an influential Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investor, Advisor, and Evangelist. He has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Huffington Post, The Street, INC and Entrepreneur Magazine for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship." We hope to see you there!

Our roadshow is packed these days so if you will be near or in Prague on May 26th, find us on the meetup!

leroymichel778

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

This product is attractive because it does not need special equipment for its application. Digital video broadcasting and smartphones are available at a huge number of consumers.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Hello. I think that after the performance of your startup in Vienna you will have a chance to get big investors. Of course, you still have to work on advertising. But I think that the campaign of generosity will help in this.

Yes, Vienna conference should give us the very much needed exposure and spotlight in the global startup community! Smiley
betgmax

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

I'm glad to welcome everyone to this ICO. Strong team, excellent product and, most importantly, good investment potential. I think I'll support you after the opening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: