Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:49:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4748 times)
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

Stop #4 - Berlin, Germany - BlockShow 2018

Immediately after arriving in Berlin, we met with a few other attendees and spent the evening discussing the feedback from the past few stops and learning about the new trends in ICO tokenomics.

Our first day at BlockShowEurope, www.blockshoweurope.com, we met with quite a few companies that worked in the crypto space including a few crypto payment services, various other blockchain projects, and as well as some crypto exchanges.

We took the opportunity to receive additional feedback from potential investors that reinforced our decision to change our token sale structure which we will unveil on our social media channels and telegram in the coming days. We started our second day off listening to an inspiring talk about success and failure in business by Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia. After Mr. Wales talk we spent the day following up with the contacts we made the day before and we capped the event off at a party that featured “The sounds of blockchain.”

We woke the next morning and left Berlin at 7 A.M. and arrived back in Zagreb around 10 P.M weary from our travels but positive and excited about what the future holds for Beyond Seen Screen. Below is a little photo recap of the event

Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

That would be all from us for May. In conjunction with the big partnership and very good exposure to the crypto community, we are very satisfied with our first active promotional month that we have done. June has started heavily with already one Pitch event done and the next one coming in Slovenia next week. We will keep you posted dear community supporters! Smiley
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

That would be all from us for May. In conjunction with the big partnership and very good exposure to the crypto community, we are very satisfied with our first active promotional month that we have done. June has started heavily with already one Pitch event done and the next one coming in Slovenia next week. We will keep you posted dear community supporters! Smiley

That's cool! So many recent events. So you can make the project more popular and attract large investors. I will wait for the next conferences. Good luck to you!
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

So many recent events? How did the community perceive your project at the conferences? I would gladly watch the video of future events
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

So many recent events? How did the community perceive your project at the conferences? I would gladly watch the video of future events

Or at least study the reports. Such events always allow attracting large investors and also conclude important partnerships.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

Great idea. But I do not really understand where this content will appear from? For example, I want to know more about the actor from the movie as the system will select the content for me from which sites?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

Great idea. But I do not really understand where this content will appear from? For example, I want to know more about the actor from the movie as the system will select the content for me from which sites?

Well, the algorithm should do it all alone and it should select the most relevant information.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

Beautiful project. Would it be faster to check the alpha version when it will be available? It would be very important to see this.
angrygerl

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

Beautiful project. Would it be faster to check the alpha version when it will be available? It would be very important to see this.
It really would be very important to see for all investors. But I decided to buy tokens as soon as the audience of the project is huge
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Good job team,i just stumbled upon news that you partnered with Discovery Film&Video  to deliver your product to 2 of their TV channels,that  basically cover whole Ex Yugoslavia.

Looking forward to your next partnerships!
20 million potential viewers in Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Albania. For the first joint project is a great territorial coverage. I am sure that Asia, too, would support the development of the BSS.

I agree,its a huge amount of potential testers,and really strong start that will definitely help with the sale,and also with attracting more potential partners.

What i like about this is that its something all of us would use every day,i can imagine one day Beyond seen Screen being Netflix and Amazon partner Cheesy
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

Good job team,i just stumbled upon news that you partnered with Discovery Film&Video  to deliver your product to 2 of their TV channels,that  basically cover whole Ex Yugoslavia.

20 million potential viewers in Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Albania. For the first joint project is a great territorial coverage. I am sure that Asia, too, would support the development of the BSS.

I agree,its a huge amount of potential testers,and really strong start that will definitely help with the sale,and also with attracting more potential partners.

What i like about this is that its something all of us would use every day,i can imagine one day Beyond seen Screen being Netflix and Amazon partner Cheesy

Why not. This will only expand the functionality of the service itself, netflix. Such a partnership can benefit everyone.
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

Why not. This will only expand the functionality of the service itself, netflix. Such a partnership can benefit everyone.

Well, we'll see. Potentially, the project should have millions of users. This will allow the company to become very popular and make good money
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Well, we'll see. Potentially, the project should have millions of users. This will allow the company to become very popular and make good money
This means that the holders of the tokens will be able to make good money on this. This is exactly what I need. I already decided to buy tokens
Letopisets

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

This is very impressive. Well, everything is correct according to statistics people many people use the second screen and you simply do not have competitors in this area.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

This is very impressive. Well, everything is correct according to statistics people many people use the second screen and you simply do not have competitors in this area.
as an investor it really makes me happy. I think the future behind such projects. Well, the main thing is that I can increase my capital on this
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

Great project. Say the bounty program is already working? I would like to take a class and get my tokens.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

maybe you will make a client application for pc? You can make a player where the news will be tightened by the timecode.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

maybe you will make a client application for pc? You can make a player where the news will be tightened by the timecode.

maybe it will be in the future. So far I have not heard anything like it. And the point here is to use 2 screens
Bureatonic

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

maybe it will be in the future. So far I have not heard anything like it. And the point here is to use 2 screens
When is the next conference? I'm very interested in seeing the developers speak about this.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

Great project. I have not seen anything like it. I think the fact that the pre-project has no competitors is very good for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: