Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

The result of your negotiations surpassed all expectations. The coverage of such a large market will bring you wide popularity. I think that during the end of development, you will get even more clients for cooperation.

Yes, this opens many doors for us as we are starting to get recognized by actual market demand for such service and product.
Your message inspires. A number of countries are ready to try out your application. I understand that you have to work with consultants in different regions. BSS team have a new strategy about where you'll go next?

Most likely - Asia Wink
It's cool. In this region, often carry out activities that are aimed at searching for investors for projects of ICOs. I am sure you do not miss this opportunity and be able to obtain support from the region. Good luck.

Yes, I also saw information about the opening of the summit in this region. I am sure we will learn from representatives about the new intentions of the team. Now I saw a lot of activity on the part of the developers and it's great.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

🔥🔥 HERE it is guys... the news about the partnership we have finally signed of 🔥🔥

Beyond Seen Screen signs first commercial partnership with Discovery Film&Video - getting access to over 7 countries and 20+ million viewers

Good work, guys. I am sure that this is only the beginning of your recognition in the market of media resources. I am glad to see productive results of your meetings with partners. This is a terrific result.

Thank you for your support! We are working hard to bring on new partners. This actually gives us very big leverage for some even bigger and international clients to whom we may now approach!
Big agencies want to get influence on products that provide engaging the Viewer to his work. You are considering their participation in the process of investing your development?
20 million viewers are a great start to the app presentation. I understand that in October we will be able to see a completely finished product. Since the technical development is in the last phases, I am sure the real time frame.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

Selling ICO tokens will accelerate the implementation of the product. The same tools are needed for a marketing campaign. Without these investments, the project's entry into the market can be stretched over time.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/beyond-seen-screen   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thank you for listing us! Much appreciated!
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

🔥🔥 HERE it is guys... the news about the partnership we have finally signed of 🔥🔥

Beyond Seen Screen signs first commercial partnership with Discovery Film&Video - getting access to over 7 countries and 20+ million viewers

Many countries, many spectators and a large library-your message I really like. I expected such a turn of events. After all, your work is not at a standstill. Corporate partners also saw your design. This is fabulous.

Thank you! Yes, this is big project for us with a substantial media library of 500 movies and documentaries, although on a grand scale of things, this is just a small beginning! We plan to attract larger partners and media companies with it now.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

In October you will have a lot of viewers. I would like to participate. Those viewers who do not reside in the territories proposed in the report, will be able to assess the work of your project?

The application will go live, and we will probably have many more partners and global videos and media for all people that are not in these countries. Only if you manage to somehow stream Doku TV and Kino TV, then you will be also able to "shazam" the content  Cool
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

The result of your negotiations surpassed all expectations. The coverage of such a large market will bring you wide popularity. I think that during the end of development, you will get even more clients for cooperation.

Yes, this opens many doors for us as we are starting to get recognized by actual market demand for such service and product.
Your message inspires. A number of countries are ready to try out your application. I understand that you have to work with consultants in different regions. BSS team have a new strategy about where you'll go next?

Most likely - Asia Wink
It's cool. In this region, often carry out activities that are aimed at searching for investors for projects of ICOs. I am sure you do not miss this opportunity and be able to obtain support from the region. Good luck.

This is what is of our focus at the moment. We are in negotiations with some partners that could push as onto a roadshow to investors in Asia so we will let you know how this works out! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

Report on the meeting in Zagreb team , the good news about partnership working with channels. Today I received a lot of information. It shows that the project qualitatively spent their meetings.
It's true. The team provides us with all the information about the life of the project. Beyond Seen Screen takes now advantageous position to open ico. But I think that for the project in the first stage of pre-ico it is very important to get large investors.

This is what we are searching and pitching for at the moment. Its very important for us, and the project that we find credible and strong private investors that will solidify our cashflow so we can scale the pltaform on a global market
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Forgive my carelessness, what is now with the project? What stage is it? I saw information about the new partnership, but nothing more
The project site has a lot of interesting information. Most of the project is technically ready for work. The developers had a presentation of the work in the application. There's a video review. Now the team is preparing to open sales ico. This is a brief about the course of events.

Nicely summarised! Thank you Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Our presentations don't stop! This time it is focused more on our industry domain and it's of the biggest of its sort in the region

We are pitching Beyond Seen Screen on DIGGIT - Digital Communications Conference

We are aiming to find other strategic partners and agencies that would like to incorporate our platform and expand their reach!
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Our presentations don't stop! This time it is focused more on our industry domain and it's of the biggest of its sort in the region

We are pitching Beyond Seen Screen on DIGGIT - Digital Communications Conference

We are aiming to find other strategic partners and agencies that would like to incorporate our platform and expand their reach!
This is a unique opportunity. I would like to see you among the four winners in this competition. Keep improving. The experience of participation in such events will be useful for future presentations.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

Do you participate in the number of contestants? This contest collects many projects that are ready to develop the digital world. I think it will be worthy rivals. But your development has many innovative ideas, on this you, of course, will be among the best projects.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Good work, guys. I am sure that this is only the beginning of your recognition in the market of media resources. I am glad to see productive results of your meetings with partners. This is a terrific result.

Thank you for your support! We are working hard to bring on new partners. This actually gives us very big leverage for some even bigger and international clients to whom we may now approach!
Big agencies want to get influence on products that provide engaging the Viewer to his work. You are considering their participation in the process of investing your development?
20 million viewers are a great start to the app presentation. I understand that in October we will be able to see a completely finished product. Since the technical development is in the last phases, I am sure the real time frame.
The project was able to get support now. The media project, which will work in several countries, will be a prime example for new interested companies. I think there is still a chance to get new partners in other countries this year.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

Do you participate in the number of contestants? This contest collects many projects that are ready to develop the digital world. I think it will be worthy rivals. But your development has many innovative ideas, on this you, of course, will be among the best projects.
I have heard that this meeting is focused on the participation of Slovenian companies that offer innovative technologies. In what role will your product participate? Can I get this data now?
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

I see a continuation of the excellent work from the Beyond Seen Screen command. Again you surprised us. Now investors are ready to participate in the sale of tokens. Can we see the sales opening this month?
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

I have heard that this meeting is focused on the participation of Slovenian companies that offer innovative technologies. In what role will your product participate? Can I get this data now?

Correct. We are competing in the area of digital advertising and digital innovations.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

Correct. We are competing in the area of digital advertising and digital innovations.
It will happen soon. I wish you a successful performance only, because then you will have a lot of supporters. I hope that   work on the project continues and we'll see you at the world market of applications.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

I am glad that the idea of creating such an application has arisen now. The development of digital technologies is helping to improve the quality of services for the benefit of the spectators of different categories views media resources.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

The project, which creates a Discovery Film & Video in conjunction with Beyond  Seen Screen uses documentaries and feature films. It's a great experience for the  project team . I am sure that the presentation in October will be a great success among the users of the application.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

I read the article on your media channel of a private sale. I would like to clarify one point - this sale is already open, or she will start as the first phase of the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: