Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Altcoins finally escaped the bear market!?!?!  (Read 376 times)
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Bitcoin is breaking almost every resistance point that was there in existence. It started with breaking the 8k mark, then 9k, and now 9300$ resistance point has also been broken. I am pretty sure that we are heading towards 10k right now and by next month we will touch 12k$.
Just don't want any whale to begin dumping now that market has started to look green. If that happens, it would be really heartbreaking.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

So its been a while since I haven't looked at any of my Altcoins had all gone down about 50% since I had bought them. Then, today, I saw that they had all increased by quite a lot! Does anyone know why Altcoins are doing so well right now?

It may be because of what you have just said on the title: The altcoins have escaped the bearish market.
But even if not, I think that the prices of altcoins are great signs for the upcoming bullish run that is about
to happen in the next few weeks or months within this year. This maybe the only chance we have left to
accumulate more of the coins that we believe in before it shoots up. Good luck to all.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

All my hopes are with it. I guess there is finally some stability in the market as it has been green for a week
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

So its been a while since I haven't looked at any of my Altcoins had all gone down about 50% since I had bought them. Then, today, I saw that they had all increased by quite a lot! Does anyone know why Altcoins are doing so well right now?

That what it seems to be happening because everything that happen to bitcoin have a ripping effect on the entire crypto market and the market has been recovering for quite number of days now what needed is the consistency to push through. However, for me, I wouldn't keep my hopes so high because its still fragile and anything little thing could make the price come crumbling even to lower level beyond where it was initially that is not what we want but its possible that is why one needs to be smart about every scenario in crypto.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Fluctuation is common in Crypto some times prices go up and some time go down.BTC King price is increasing on daily basis,so same behavior is shown by other Altcoins and vice versa.Now market is recovered and correction phase is going to end and pump up period is going to start,so prices will go up.But never be despondent when prices go down.Be optimistic.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

It seems that a lot of altcoins have finally escaped the hold of the bear market and they are no longer in the red. All my altcoins are actually looking green at this point but that does not mean it will stay this way forever, maybe for a while but the prices will go down again at some point

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

many have had many failed cryptocurrency projects. ... in a generic clco of altcoin so he can push it into the market with a faster transaction so be careful about any of our transactions in the market for a fun job.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

Today is June 10, 2018. I tell you loudly. No... It is still going down. I think the bear market is still there. Whales are lurking in the deep ocean! you know what I mean. I don't think whales are ready to surface.
mwarrior

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

Prices altcoins are very dependent on the price of bitcoin and market conditions. When the market grows, the prices of altcoins will also grow. If you are nervous, you can sell a part of the coins or everything, but then you will get losses

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: