Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency exchange got bigger  (Read 695 times)
2start

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

True, cryptocurrency has been recognized better than ever.
Having more indirect exchanges can affect the price of crypto currency, but a thing that directly affects the price is the Sales Volume or Purchase that is most influential on the Cryptocurrency price.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

I've read an article in the internet that cryptocurrency exchange is growing in number. As of now the number of exchange is already about 500 and counting. Other countries are now creating their very own exchange, does this means that cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before? And if it does, does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?
I think the number of exchange are far more than 500 now but the reputed exchanges are very few with high trading volumes but having more and more exchanhes doesn't affet the prices it can help more people to come towards bitcoin and other crypto currencies because people will have trust on crypto and they will think that they can easyly convert their coins at any time into fiat.
really along with the times and the advancement of crypto time more and more known by all people in various countries see the profits obtained is large enough this can be part of the change of life.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

by 2018, no human is not interested in money
they could have gained huge profits simply by investing it in the bank
cryptocurrency exchanger proved to have a large income from trading costs made by users
even every day, Bittrex could have earned 3 million USD, and that's only from transaction fees alone

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

I'm assuming that the local exchanges you are saying is in the Philippines right? Because I read that they have plans to open 20+ for now and then 60 in the next coming years. That's a lot of local exchanges. Even locals coins.ph now have its own trading platform so everything looks good in the Philippines. In a wider perspective, it only means that there's recognition that bitcoin and crpyto will really exploded in the next 5 years or so because of the continuous growth of crypto money. People now finds crypto a safe haven for their money investment wise or even grow their money doing trading. However, competition will be tough in this area, because some well known exchanges have a good head start and those planning to enter the field will have their hands full on how to get some slice on that big pie, a multi-billion dollar industry.

I don't really see any point in creating that many cryptocurrency exchanges. Are we even going to reach so high volume that we will see thousands of exchanges? Some people prefer to use the most popular exchanges which are not based in their country because they trust them. And why do they trust them? We are discussing this problem here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4595850.msg41474831#msg41474831
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

I've read an article in the internet that cryptocurrency exchange is growing in number. As of now the number of exchange is already about 500 and counting. Other countries are now creating their very own exchange, does this means that cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before? And if it does, does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?

Let say there are a lot of exchangers out there but not every market has a good security in terms of holding your coins so it will be always better to use those exchangers that is already trusted by pioneers in trading.

bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

It is great, I have already heard that bitcoin takes the 6th place and world currencies rating in terms of capitalisation and market usage. So we are not far from the worldwide acceptance.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

some exchanges got opened again for new members to play with the market again, this gives a new opportunity to those who are aspiring to experience the crypto currency market and to support the blockchain technology in introducing its features to the people this give rises to give interest to many people who are not yet influenced by the crypto currency market.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

More number of Exchanges launched = More Job opportunities
More number of exchanges = people will buy more Bitcoins as competitions is higher now then trading fees will be less

does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?
no effect. But trading fees will be reduced seems and customer will get more trading rewards to refer people at particular exchange

Every person in world now knows about bitcoin weather its negative or positive. Due to Demand price always increases - here Holders of exchanges increase buy Bitcoin price and make more money. Funda is simple

Buy low sell High

Difficulty is here , When a Exchange has been hacked people lost their money from accounts which they deposited. Cyber security issue. In this case we cannot trust Any exchange website
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

More options means lesser transaction fee and better service.. So the advantages of having more exchanges is more dominant than its disadvantages.. Binance having issue now,, hitbtc complains and the hacking incidents to a Korean exchange is isolated..

There’s is a bigger picture why it’s multiplyingin numbers and it is because of the popularity of cryptocurrency are increasing in tremendous demand..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

But only a few of them have active and safe trading market. make sure the exchange crypto owner is clear and has strong security. because if you ignore it you will definitely just throw money trading there. the amount of exchange is not too influential with the price of crypto. but if there is a case of hacking will definitely have an effect.
cryptogeek64

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

HBUS is the best place to exchange cryptocurrency https://www.hbus.com/
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Such kind of news gives positive vibes.
As cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before.
very true, and in my personal opinion.
the more crypto exchange places, the more competition among markets.
it can make bitcoin prices soaring, I do not know it's just my personal opinion
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

I don't really see any point in creating that many cryptocurrency exchanges. Are we even going to reach so high volume that we will see thousands of exchanges?
No, it is a good thing to have so many exchanges so that traders will have options to choose from. Do you know how many brokers there are in the stock market? Numerous to mention. Brokers do the jobs of exchanges in the stock market. Let there be more.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

I don't really see any point in creating that many cryptocurrency exchanges. Are we even going to reach so high volume that we will see thousands of exchanges?
No, it is a good thing to have so many exchanges so that traders will have options to choose from. Do you know how many brokers there are in the stock market? Numerous to mention. Brokers do the jobs of exchanges in the stock market. Let there be more.

Well the problem is that being big in number doesn't necessarily mean being good in quality. We still have a lot of exchange hacks, so this means that we have exchanges that shouldn't be operating in the first place. For example, we will hardly see institutional investors, or even retail investors, but with a lot of money, putting a lot of funds in exchanges. Probably not even on the main ones, and simply because they don't trust them enough. No point in having a lot o exchanges if there is no trust in that segment. We need less exchanges but with more security.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

It is a crack talk on the other hand we and demand to fancy that the added it is career recognised, the added fill disposition water a road to simpleton other people.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

The more Crytocurrency exchanges I think the better, because with the addition of Crypto Exchange that means Cryptocurrency already recognized in that place. but in my opinion that affects the price of crypto coins not because of the large number of exchanges, but that affects the price is the demand and supply of Cryptocurrency coins. tp with the increase of this exchange, will certainly make us will have more options, in which market we will trade.

I agree with you about options and opportunities working with Bitcoin. But the cause of that can be a higher price for transaction and exchanges. It is not good for real people, but you will have a chance to make it in few minutes.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

It only means that there are a lot of entrepreneur who wants to start a business related to cryptocurrency and that is the reason why there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanger that is starting today.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

I think the number of exchange are far more than 500 now but the reputed exchanges are very few with high trading volumes but having more and more exchanhes doesn't affet the prices it can help more people to come towards bitcoin and other crypto currencies because people will have trust on crypto and they will think that they can easyly convert their coins at any time into fiat.
really along with the times and the advancement of crypto time more and more known by all people in various countries see the profits obtained is large enough this can be part of the change of life.
Yeah this all would be the reason behind big change for the society and people. There will be a time when people would get prosperous and happy in their lives just because of this cyrtos world. Right now, as hundreds and thousands of people are getting benefit from this world so as it goes on and on, things would become fine and finest. Just wait and watch how amazingly this thing would work.
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

The fact that the number of exchanges had increased means nothing related to mass adoption. It means that having an exchange is a business that works.
If there are a million exchanges but with a low transaction volume means that they are nearly amateurs that could even lose your money.
I see even in my country countless exchanges that are popping up every month, but they don't invest in a friendly interface, security or marketing. I think that they are easy targets for hackers.

The problems you listed are encountered by every other trader in the crypto industry. I myself have experienced issues with prevailing cryptocurrency exchanges. That's the reason I and my team are coming up with a feature enriched cryptocurrency exchange which enhances every possible component of the trading platform. We have covered the concerns of security, user-friendliness and much more.

Our litepaper has been released. View our website for more info: http://encrybit.io

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
_jshsnts

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

This is the reason why almost all the people have the access with this. If you invest for this, there's a big probability to make more coins with the interest in it. By just clicking on your mobile phones and computers we can do transactions any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: