Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low activity long term BTC investing?  (Read 1114 times)
greylandm

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Taking loan is a pretty good idea and you must do this often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

When you don’t have a lot of things then you can do this and make sure of it.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

Passive trading is suitable for people who don't have enough time to sit around, watching buy and sell orders, and trying to predict the market flow.
Also it requires less skill, as you can just buy n established currency, like BTC, and Hodl for a couple of years.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

If you don’t want to work then holding is a pretty good idea.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

the value that we can usually be directly proportional to the effort we do. the analogy is that when our crypto is enough to be in a digital wallet, the value will grow just a little, it is different when we learn the trading mechanism even though it is a little troublesome when we are already in the field it will produce more that we produce today. more value will be obtained from more effort
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:33:37 PM

For me that is still effective right now. The value of bitcoin right now is not that good and almost all of the investors are holding their bitcoins which means it will be there for a long time. And it is opportunity for you to follow them buy bitcoin and hodl for a long time without doing much.
And it is imperative that we have the community to build them together. And have strong beliefs will achieve many achievements.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

For me that is still effective right now. The value of bitcoin right now is not that good and almost all of the investors are holding their bitcoins which means it will be there for a long time. And it is opportunity for you to follow them buy bitcoin and hodl for a long time without doing much.
Hodlers might hold their bitcoin for a long time since the current market are not in a well condition but I think this will not last for years. Investors are still hoping for the recovery of bitcoin this year and I also hope for this one, but we just need to wait patiently and we will see a greater tomorrow.

If you don’t want to work then holding is a pretty good idea.
If you just want to put your money in bitcoin and hold it for at least year, higher profit will be made for sure.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Passive investments is the best strategy for those who do not have enough time to trade, or the skill, ukulele can invest in an established currency  like bitcoin, and Hodl till you get your desired profits.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

if you want to implement long-term trading then you should be able to have a lot of trading capital when you don't have trading capital which is very much the results you get will not be much and waste too much of your time.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

if you want to implement long-term trading then you should be able to have a lot of trading capital when you don't have trading capital which is very much the results you get will not be much and waste too much of your time.
Our time is precious. If you do not know how to use them, it is difficult to do. Success is not waiting. This is what we should do every day and be strong in order to achieve our goal.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

Our time is precious. If you do not know how to use them, it is difficult to do. Success is not waiting. This is what we should do every day and be strong in order to achieve our goal.
For people who believe that bitcoin will have a high price in the future, I guess OP is not wrong to do what it does, just hold and isn't affected by market conditions that continue to decline. Many experts have argued that bitcoin will have a high price, and I guess that will come true. Success is not looking for opportunities but taking advantage of the opportunities that you have, and the OP has done it.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

actually you should be able to take advantage of bitcoin price movements and some other cryptocurerncy that can use bitcoin and can grow the bitcoin that you have so you can get a lot of profit.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

If Bitcoin is still in your wallet, then I suggest not to try to replace it now, because other altcoins are falling quickly, and Bitcoin is relatively stable!
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

I have some BTC asleep in my wallet doing nothing, therefore I want to put them in work to increase their value.
I've already looked into crypto trading but that requires spending much time reading about the projects to find good ones with potential and staying up to date with it, however my main concern is that I don't have much time to follow up on them :-/
Also thought about running a Loan service, however it takes as much time in validating the loans and keeping up with them, not to mention with my current trust it's highly unlikely to find a valid loan since they'd go for more trusted users.
My final thought was lending my funds to an existing loan service for a small return, which sounded good idea first... but I couldn't find a loan service that seems to be short on funds  Undecided

Anyone got other ideas that will  get me some revenue without having to spend much time following up with it? something set & forget for couple months (maybe check once every month or two)?

maybe you can try a loan service on poloniex because I heard that poloniex allow us to give a loan to the other traders and that we can get profits from the traders. but I don't know how to try, maybe you can read on their site so you can know how to give a loan to the traders. I think it is better if you can do trading so you can increase the bitcoin amount you have and you can learn more about the market and the trading in the same time.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

if you don't have much time to see the place of exchange or you pass the results of a profit that you can get but you don't take it because you sell well then you should put a sell order at the exchange place.

eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

maybe the best way for those of you who don't have a lot of time to monitor prices at the exchange place may be that you can make buy orders and sell orders so that you won't be left behind with the moment of the existing price movements.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

If you are into a long term investment in BTC, i believe that low activity in terms of trading it is one of the thing you should do to keep your bitcoin. Staying away form the crypto exchange will also result to a low activity as you will not be conscious with the current status of the market too.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

if you don't have much time to open an exchange place every day then you should be able to install buy orders and sell orders so you won't miss the bitcoin price movement.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

I think the current bitcoin is not worth converting to other altcoins. If you look closely at the daily movements of the market, then you should already know that only Bitcoin can be stabilized now!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

I will invest in some potential virtual currency and forget about it for a few years.  Undecided
This is a very good strategy . Now the problem is, most everybody wants everything at once and therefore lose their money .Guys choose a project that inspires you and closes the needs of the person, and invest in it for 5 years (after you become a millionaire )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: