May 12, 2024, 12:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When is the website going to be launch
Website date launch - 6 (60%)
Is the white paper ready - 4 (40%)
Total Voters: 10

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zext  (Read 1337 times)
flourish (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

✅ Hello ladies and lads. Welcome to the official ZEXT channel.

A message from the Founder:

”There are thousands of newbies in cryptocurrency that come and join the crypto-industry every day and they need guidance. That‘s why we created ZEXT. As a member of ZEXT you should believe in our roadmap and we will never betray that trust you have in us as a company.

Who are we? ZEXT is a new company composed of visionairs, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts, crypto-advisors and consultants, and crypto-researchers that will be launching its ICO in a few days. Our vision is to create a functional utility token that will serve as a fuel for our proposed social media community and our very own exchange for promising new ICOs in the future. Our mission, with the support of our community, is to make that vision a solid reality.

As a ZEXT community member we only preach peace of mind. Peace of mind is worth more than any form of money. How does one gets peace of mind if he steals? It is impossible. But when you objectively solve a known human problem, the reward ls both peace of mind and good returns. It is better to lose sleep and burn all the night candles working than to steal and become rich in a short-time. We are not going to be like other companies who want to make all the money themselves on the ICO. Our ICO is all about raising money for our project with investors not been exceptional. We care about all our investors as they are the community called ZEXT.

Once our website and whitepaper will be publicly available, we will be here to guide everyone about the project, what's its function, lts future roadmap, etc.

Stay tuned.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

Am tuned in ofcours Cheesy
gcvanasel

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

I call BS
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

”There are thousands of newbies in cryptocurrency that come and join the crypto-industry every day and they need guidance. That‘s why we created ZEXT. As a member of ZEXT you should believe in our roadmap and we will never betray that trust you have in us as a company.

nice message, but where i can read the roadmap from ZEXT, ?
because there is no link to your roadmap in this thread, to know more about this project

baoboi5550

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

I'll take note of that  Grin
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

I think when the project website is launched the thread will be properly updated.  Hope to get more updates from the team. 
Slowpok3

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

when we can wait website with information about team, and actual information about project?
kelystrawberry

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Well this sure looks interesting.  I'll definitely be following this.

flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 11:27:04 AM by flourish

🌐 ABOUT ZEXT: We are a blockchain based social media and exchange platform. We bring great enthusiasm and energy into the blockchain industry. ZEXT - an ERC20 Utility token with propitious store of value.

Imagine a social media where your readers can send you rewards for your posts. And not just any "like", "repost", "give clap", or " send heart" kind of rewards — but rewards that can actually give you some profit. Sounds not new? Well, imagine using your rewards to purchase other promising ICO coins that has the potential to moon soon and can give you your dream Lambo. That's what ZEXT is going to be. ZEXT will be a utility token that will serve as a fuel for our users to reward other users for their contributions in our very own ZEXT Social Media platform, integrated with our Exchange that will list promising ICOs where users can use their ZEXT tokens to purchase. Exciting isn't it?

Join ZEXT  http://zext.co/ and be a part of its success!

Don't forget our Pre-Sale date, it will be on April 27. Grab ZEXT at the lowest price it will ever be — $0.25 per token.

More updates coming soon! Stay tuned!
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

🛣 Zext Token Sales: Introducing ZEXT, a truly ingenious and innovative ERC20 utility token developed to disrupt and revolutionize the typical modern social media set up by integrating blockchain technology to reward users with their relevant contributions.

Some exciting news to everyone! ZEXT will start its Pre-Sale on April 27. Grab your ZEXT early at a price of $0.25 per token — that's the lowest price that ZEXT will ever be! Minimum purchase is only $100.

Join the ZEXT community now http://zext.co/ and be a part of our revolution. Together, we will soar high and we will succeed!

Airdrop & Bounty announcement coming soon! Stay tuned!
flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

Join ZEXT Airdrop program and get 50 ZEXT tokens for free.
Please visit our website www.zext.co  and join our Telegram Chat Link... @ZEXTWORLD
https://t.me/joinchat/FYrJYVMFu1fGW2Q86plwKQ

‼ To participate in this Airdrop, you need to fill the form below‼

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Moo_gjDYDhM7cL-4vL68C7nqXodnGJjfm_O2cLqheMM/edit

The Airdrop tokens will be distributed to your ERC20! wallet address two weeks after the ICO finished date. Make sure to comply with all the requirements correctly and completely.
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

I am so optimistic about this project as I am all in for the actualization of this great project ahead. .

Let's see it blooms
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

I am so optimistic about this project as I am all in for the actualization of this great project ahead. .

Let's see it blooms
hopefully this Project blooms like a rose and everyone expects it all
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

Though the idea of this project looks nice, but I personally feel more explanations, videos and updates will be good for conviction. That is the only way this project will come to limelight.
bobbynaso

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

Though the idea of this project looks nice, but I personally feel more explanations, videos and updates will be good for conviction. That is the only way this project will come to limelight.

I thought so too. Yes, like more graphic illustration.
Isaacdotch1

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

Nice project, am giving you a close follow
cpat2121

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

Who are we? ZEXT is a new company composed of visionairs, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts, crypto-advisors and consultants, and crypto-researchers that will be launching its ICO in a few days. Our vision is to create a functional utility token that will serve as a fuel for our proposed social media community and our very own exchange for promising new ICOs in the future. Our mission, with the support of our community, is to make that vision a solid reality.

As a ZEXT community member we only preach peace of mind. Peace of mind is worth more than any form of money. How does one gets peace of mind if he steals? It is impossible. But when you objectively solve a known human problem, the reward ls both peace of mind and good returns. It is better to lose sleep and burn all the night candles working than to steal and become rich in a short-time. We are not going to be like other companies who want to make all the money themselves on the ICO. Our ICO is all about raising money for our project with investors not been exceptional. We care about all our investors as they are the community called ZEXT.

Once our website and whitepaper will be publicly available, we will be here to guide everyone about the project, what's its function, lts future roadmap, etc.

Stay tuned.”
toheed2x

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

i love this program zext is good platform in crypto world  Kiss Kiss
Kayj55

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Very nice statement but we need more info on this, what is your road map, your white paper and other team members?
Samkeddy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

Amazing project , I love this project
Samkeddy

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Amazing project , I love this project
Mazzaroth

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

This project needs more market exposure
Smeges

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

I'm blessed to be taking part in this project. It possesses great potential and prospect
Winedmeel

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

I'm so interested with this project, I always follow your updates.. See you to the moon sooner.  Grin
chillions

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

Detailed cum focused team. Please what is the total supply?
flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

Zext is 10 Million total supply
Sheriff funky

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

I like the process of participation for the airdrop...am indeed glad to be part of this
Winedmeel

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

I'm glad and honored that I'm one of the participants of this event. Looking forward and see you to the moon..  Grin
flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

NOTE FOR INVESTORS

We are pleased to announce to our investors that we will be a transparent project. All of the devs and our CEO will be introduced with KYC verification

Do not hesitate to contact us as we are willing to discuss further details about our project and what's in it for you as pioneer investors. 

We are asking you to get involved in this promising and viable project. With your participation and support, we will able to successfully deliver what we have in stored for you.
smithelemuo

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

Thanks for this opportunity
Am glad because I have some Crypto newbies that will benefit from this
Together to greatness
Ramdas1979

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

NICE PROJECTS
realmlm

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

awesome,nice I love this project
scorpianking

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Well this sure looks interesting. All the best to all of us.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

What about other information about the project? When will the website be available? Whitepaper? How many coins will be in the market? I did not find this information in the initial post of this ANN
flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

Zext have 10million token total supply and will be having 4million in the market and the website is www.zext.co you can find more details
byte2016

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\  
       \@/

TRUST .....
hanter69

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

I was interested in this project I want to take part in the airdrop to test the project's efficiency
hotmlm

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

lovely project,. Please what is the total supply?
smartmlm

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

great nice I'm blessed to be taking part in this project
Shahabaaz

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Future of this project is bright
Dhouaibi

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

great project

link=topic=3308228.msg34524176#msg34524176 date=1523530508]

Stay tuned.”
[/quote]
tammissac7

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Can you give me more information about this? Much better with pictures for a clear description. It should be more interesting, shouldn't it..  
amandajhon56

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

Biggest Airdrop of ZEXT big potential with cool team.
Sengoku_lanbu

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

Hello!

It's so cool!

I support ZEXT!

Thanks.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

NOTE FOR INVESTORS

We are pleased to announce to our investors that we will be a transparent project. All of the devs and our CEO will be introduced with KYC verification

Do not hesitate to contact us as we are willing to discuss further details about our project and what's in it for you as pioneer investors. 

We are asking you to get involved in this promising and viable project. With your participation and support, we will able to successfully deliver what we have in stored for you.

The whitepaper by itself is probably not enough to attract many investors

If you're planning to release this information for the pre-sale you might gain more credibility and have a greater chance of success

hamza987234

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

great project
flourish (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: What value will Zext project add to Ecosystem?

We are implementing a completely decentralized solution for social media and exchange systems that directly bring about positive changes with unique features that favor the investors and the developer. The value of Zext will increase due to its high liquidity and mass population. Zext will also going to be an advertising platform for commercial products and blockchain industry.

Q2: How will Zext determine the other ICOs that they will be listing in their own exchange?

There are hundreds of ICOs showing up in a daily bases. We will be accepting listing applications from those who are interested to be listed in Zext's exchange. Part of our decision will come from the Zext social media community. We will be having millions of zext users in our social media community and the community will help determine if which ICO is promising to be included in our exchange platform.

Q3: What is the project reality and positive for the real life?

Zext will obtain value from the community members, Zext token will be used as a reward system for community users and it also has the capability to be adopted as a mode of payments within the Zext community.

Q4: How will Zext achieve a sufficient number of users?

We believe there will be millions of people using Zext. With our excellent project idea and a pragmatic platform, We am very sure that many people will purchase Zext on our ICO and after it. Our marketing and advertisement department will constantly plan and release exciting promos, bounties, and other rewards for both our existing and new Zext users. But we need the help of all Zext community members to spread good words about Zext and how promising and prodigious it is. We encourage our users and investors to invite as much new members as they can using their referrals links.

Q5: What is the plan to maintain sustainability?

One of the most important aspect to gain and maintain sustainability for Zext project is marketing. Therefore, we are going to make a massive advertising and marketing campaign from July 4th to July 24th and then aim to get listed on an external exchange by the 30th of July. Once our users that invested on the ICO stage will be able to trade and earn real profit from these exchanges, then our Youtubers and marketers will automatically share the news to induce larger brand awareness to other prospects that will create a firestorm of buyers. Furthermore, we have been following many platforms and we noticed them making a fatal mistake of prioritizing being listed on low volume exchanges. On most of these exchanges exists whales and manipulators. They manipulate the price of the coin through organized pumping and dumping tricks to make money and the platforms can't do anything about it because their primary goal is just only to get into an exchange but they don't know the best approach. On the other hand, yes we will be getting into an external exchange but it has to be a top exchange with high trading volume. Our priority are Binance, Okex, Kucoin and Livecoin where manipulators can't critically affect the trading outcome. The much fairer supply and demand get fixed with everything else that will make Zext skyrocket.

Q6: What does the road look like before the ICO and after the ICO?

We are going to run the main sale of this project for two months from May to June. Within the same period, we will be submitting our applications to be listed in 2 of the 5 exchanges we have previously mentioned above. We can foresee that we will be listed in an external exchange by July. This alone will drive the value of our coin because the exchange trade over billions of dollars daily. After we will launch our main website in October, our community will have millions of users in our platform, This will bring more demands for our coins and it will add more value. By December, we will launch our own exchange platform and we will offer unique features for new ICOs to list and trade their coins for free during their ICO stage. In return, we will get 10% from the sales they make and they should accept our coin for the purchase of their coin, It will be easy for our users to participate on the ICO. This strategy will drive our coin value further up. Then by Februrary 2019, we will integrate advertising for commercial products and blockchain industries. This will bring more value to our coin because any company that needs our advertisement service will pay with our coin so they will have to go to the market and buy our coins from our community members.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

We hugged you all to participate on our pre-sale, we have a very good project and we assure you that it will be profitable.

According to our first post on our social media, we are not going to be like other ICO companies that exit scammed. Believe me, anyone who scams investors will lose a lot in his/her life and his/her life after death because our God is equitable and fair, and will not accept injustice and iniquity.

When Doomsday comes, God will return all the rights to their owners, and criminals will be punished in hell. Please always understand that, regardless of all the imperfections that we still need to improve, our project is not a scam and we will never exit scam because our ideas and what we are trying to achieve are very promising.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

We need Good YouTubers that will be making video every week about zext project and also  promote zext. (Earn 1000 zext token per video ) DM @ObyGood  only on telegram
Hasib1818

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

very very good project.everything seems to be perfect i really liked it
josephmarks

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

Really Great Idea .It will perform well in future.
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

As with entrepreneurial guidance, there should be a project in the cryptocurrency industry that allows people to quickly acquire knowledge of the cryptographic industry and invest better.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hiamaude

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

Zext all the way...  Hodl
Billionaira

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

Really great is a project for the future
wizzola

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Seeing your road map am really optimistic about this project. Utility token oriented will really help the community both newbies
Adeyemiky3

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

I wish you guys best of luck
Dubaku149

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

How would u guys be guiding us as through the roadmap?
laphumzy01

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

Amazing. I'mma stay tuned
Prince5444

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

Amazing project I believe this project will go a long way.
Yemil1

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:33:28 AM

Great project.i believe this project
eldhojose

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

It seems to be great project.
sbnseo

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

Wow great project  Cool
Labe99

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

Nice  project and good team
nandhu7518

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Awesome project and good team..
I wish you guys best of luck Smiley
Thanseeh

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

Awesome project and good team..
I wish you guys best of luck Smiley
 Winkhttp://
Eduski

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

Seeing how hardworking the developers are, I believe that Zext will deliver as promised
Dollerman30

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

I see positivity in Zext. This is awesome project
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

Thanks to the team for the work done and for the future of the project, which you are constantly improving. You're going in the right direction, although sometimes it's not easy. We, as project participants, will always support you, help you, and together we will achieve the desired result. After all, the main thing is the idea, and there are always ways to achieve it!
flourish (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3992477.msg37803064#msg37803064
David le

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

With a total supply of 10 million tokens. I hope the project develops well in the future ... Go to the moon.
thuthuy2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

when we can wait website with information about team, and actual information about project?
CryptoMP99

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

ZEXT is a blockchain based social media and exchange platform. They have brought great enthusiasm and energy into the blockchain industry.

ZEXT - an ERC20 utility token with propitious store of value.

Join ZEXT  http://zext.co/  and be a part of its success!
deonyx

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

It looks promising to see this revolutionary in the social media where users can get real rewards for using the social media platforms... Nice concept
phuong kim

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

ZEXT is a blockchain database that supports community building and a social interaction platform along with its native cryptocurrency exchange.
A utility token with a unique system, new features and investor friendliness'
I really like this project, i hope your project will be successfull.
Sabbirrock0174

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

what a post .  Grin ok we will wait . Wink
flourish (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

Introducing ZEXT, a truly innovative utility token developed to revolutionize the typical modern social media to reward users with their relevant contributions.

Imagine a social media where your readers can send you rewards for your posts, and not just any "like", "repost", "give clap", or " send heart" kind of rewards — but rewards that can actually give you some profit. Sounds not new?

Well, imagine exchanging your rewards to ETH, BTC.

ZEXT will be a utility token that will serve as a fuel for our users to reward other users for their contributions in our very own ZEXT Social Media platform, integrated with our Exchange that will list promising ICOs where users can also use their ZEXT tokens to purchase other promising ICO coins that has the potential to moon soon and can give you your dream Lambo, That's what ZEXT is going to be. Exciting isn't it?

Join the ZEXT community now http://zext.co/ and be a part of our revolution. Together, we will soar high and succeed!
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

I was interested in this project I want to take part in the airdrop to test the project's efficiency
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

I will be waiting for the wp and then see how the project work is going to carry own

flourish (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

White Paper on the website already know that
arvind1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

great concept, in this platform everybody needs fullfill like investor, developers , researcher , advisor
YuriyRZN

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

Great idea. I think you will succeed.
chathu.dns

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

great project. i wish this project
D3-Revival

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

Where I see the roadmap or Whitepaper of this project? Or not have atm ?
tinhkhuat181

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

Hopefully this  project has been successfully
sportbodik

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

I wish success to your companies, I like it
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

I am waiting for your next information. I liked the description and the idea.
Feyl

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

I think that this project will go very far, and their ICO will develop. Wink
bogdan 123333333

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

Angry i like this company is very nice proect
bogdan 123333333

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Angry i like this company is very nice proect

i like this comany  This is a cool company to me, she is very afraid
orest551

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

Everyone must conduct their own research and make a decision.
Zext is a rare case, in my opinion, when the product is delivered within a few weeks after the completion of the ICO
Everyone has a long-term road map and a long-awaited work product,
And everyone can see there the shortest delivery time of the product
Considering all the facts about the product, the delivery, the current price, the team and their passion for work.
An excellent project - I advise everyone to participate first in the airdrop and in the bounty and then in the ICO
maksr542

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

Good time to all! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that this project is very successful and promising! I participate in it and advise everyone! all profit and success! Best regards, Maks Ri!
grover7

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

I wish the project good luck! A good idea!
BAD4R

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

I wish success to your companySmiley
kuhuya122

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

Goodluck to this project.
FocusOnTee

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

Wink Good luck) I belive in you guys  Smiley
OlenaSw

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

It sounds interesting. I wish success to your company.
Aleksdan

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Zext all the way...  Hodl
zel245

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

I'll take note of that Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Dalag

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

I really liked the idea of the project Zext, I will follow its development.
airdropwwani

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:15:08 AM

I am very impression after reading message of founder.
I like this concept regarding 'preach peace of mind'.
I believe Zext will be succeed, Good lock !

Ryhorr

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

The unique program ZEXT is very convenient for investors.
andre2015047

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

Oчeнь xopoший и пpecпeктивный пpoeкт,мнe oчeнь нpaвитьcя xopoшeгo paзвития вaм aдмины
Evg.973

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Interesting project!!! Good luck!
bogdan 123333333

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

i love this program zext is good platform in crypto world  Kiss Kiss
nekit.kov

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

Good project. Good luck !!! Wink
zel245

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

Very interesting and profitable project! Zext will take a good place on the crypto market, an excellent platform, a cool development team. The project is developing successfully, I advise everyone to pay close attention to it!
viktor777viktor

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

I like your site, very well came up to the guys, thanks to the developers. "Success to you development friends"☺
UCHA

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

great project..and good luck
maksr542

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

I consider this project to be very classy and promising! As an expert in the field of crypto currency, I officially declare that it is worth participating in this company and I personally participate! I advise everyone!
Best regards, Maks Ri!
romannn

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

An interesting idea, I think the project will be a success
VadimEtie

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

I waiting for this coin, i hope successful)
aaatish

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

ZEXT is a new company composed of visionairs, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts, crypto-advisors and consultants, and crypto-researchers that will be launching its ICO in a few days

great news
fotojden

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

It's very intresting ideas. Hope your company is success. Good luck.
Natika

Activity: 803

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

ZEXT - unique token. It is a transparent and promising project with Advisory Board and leadership team. Wait!
ICO IS COMING SOON , Good luck!
filipon88

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

Super project!!!
Serebryak

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

ZEXT is a blockchain database that supports community building and a social interaction platform along with its native cryptocurrency exchange.
A utility token with a unique system, new features and investor friendliness'
I really like this project, i hope your project will be successfull.
Andrey3010

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

Oчeнь xopoший пpoeкт. Haдeюcь eгo ждeт ycпex
7HAUS7

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

I'll definitely be following this.Excellent company.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

We are pleased to announce to you that we are on negotiations with five different coin a deal that would see us welcome them into the corporate structure of zext project and their coin will be accepted as payment option on our crowd sales ( ICO ) 

We are going to have Important meetings regarding the agreement before 20th of July    
But we are still looking for investor that will invest on our private sales whit the minimum of $200 this would initially them enter the minority shareholder 

With the support of investors we believe that we will get to our goal in bring blockchain to the masses.  

We all know the issues with ICOs this days, However, we understand these issues and we are prepared to patiently deal with them. The most important thing is that we secure the future of this project.

It very important for everyone to participate on the private sales as a supporter of zext. 
flourish (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

We welcome everyone in to zext project as a TEAM, At the moment there is no funds available to pay you if we do have we I'll pay you.

Zext is a transparent project which need the support of everyone.

We are working on new phase and we are making our white paper look professional, informative and presentable to investors.

That is why we want to welcome new ideas in to the project

There are different types of people in the ICO space

First one are the ones that claim they can bring investors but they ask upfront payment.

Do you realize that if you can really bring investments you will get a big fat commission paycheck ?

Why do you need upfront payment if you can really make way more than the upfront payment you ask or you are here just for the upfront payments?

The most rarest of them all that is very hard to find are people like our DEVELOPER and BOUNTY MANAGER, The ones that will go deep in the project. The ones that are passionated about it and will work their asses just because they like the idea.

The ones that believe in the project and know that they can make it happen. 24/7 dedicated.

Those are the ones that deserves the big paycheck.

Unfortunately they rarely exists in ICO space.

And thats why we will not have “ ANY Paid ICO Advisors in our project ” if you wish to be part of the team - your are welcome. PM me on telegram @ObyGood

If you can bring investments , sure , you will get your paycheck of 10% of what your investors invested on zext project.
fur_furikk

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Well this sure looks interesting.
laban2018

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

Zext is a good platform for different types of users. It is suitable for both investors and beginners who can get their coins for help in promoting the project in social networks.That's basically all I can say about the project. I plan to pay more attention to the project
pikumika

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

The purpose of this project is awesome. I'm glad to be part
of this project. More power to the team. Good luck
RHGSETNH

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

I've been waiting a long time for such a project. I hope he smiles.
saha1981

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Imagine a social media where your readers can send you rewards for your posts. And not just any "like", "repost", "give clap", or " send heart" kind of rewards — but rewards that can actually give you some profit. Sounds not new? Well, imagine using your rewards to purchase other promising ICO coins that has the potential to moon soon and can give you your dream Lambo
maksr542

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Kind all day! I think this project is very cool and cool! I see great prospects in it and as a specialist in the field of cryptovalt I can safely say that the project is! I personally participate and advise everyone!
Best regards, Maks Ri!
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

I was able to read the white paper of this project. and I liked him very much, because it says that a coman can be interesting to the public.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

We are on negotiations with five different coin a deal that would see us welcome them into the corporate structure of zext project and their coin will be accepted as payment option on our crowd sales ( ICO ) 

We are going to have Important meetings regarding the agreement before the ICO, Our private sales is still active and with the minimum of $200 investments you will become a minority shareholder.

We all know the issues with ICOs this days, However, we understand these issues and we are prepared to patiently deal with them. The most important thing is that we secure the future of this project.
Obers34

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

The project is interesting, I hope for its prosperity.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Zext is a big project and we are not rushing it. It’s a marathon not a sprint, We would rather get a little for a long time than one shot at a lot. Join Zext Bounty ~ @ZextOfficialBountyCampaign Our vision is to create wealth, financial stability and establish sound management; to achieve long-term success for the company by focusing on the fundamentals and ensuring that the company is well-capitalised and to run a sustainable operating model for the future.
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

I was able to read the white paper of this project. and I liked him very much, because it says that a coman can be interesting to the public.

I read the white paper twice and didn't understand. The purpose of the project? What technologies will be used? What tasks does the project solve? How? How will the technology be monetized and how will the value of the token or coin grow? Personally I didn't find any answer...
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

The purpose of zext is to create wealth through social media, It's a blockchain technology that supports community building, contributions and social interaction along with its native cryptocurrency exchange. ZEXT will serve as rewarding assets to our community and users rewarded with ZEXT tokens for VISITING the ZEXT websit, Users also get more ZEXT tokens when they POST and comment, FOLLOW other users, and REFER people to join the ZEXT community. Zext will obtain it value from the community members, The value of Zext will increase due to its high liquidity and mass population. According to our recent post, Zext is a big project and we are not rushing it. It’s a marathon not a sprint, We would rather get a little for a long time than one shot at a lot.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

ZEXT !! Support Real Team, Transparency And REAL Community. Please Follow Us On Our Social Medias And Like Our Post.

ZEXT OFFICIAL LINKS:
Website Link... http://zext.co/
Bitcointalk Link..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308228.0
Instagram Link...https://www.instagram.com/zextcoin_world/
Twitter Link...https://twitter.com/ZextCoin
Telegram Chat Link...https://t.me/joinchat/FYrJYVMFu1fGW2Q86plwKQ
Facebook Link... https://www.facebook.com/zext.coin.9

Telegram Channel Link... @zextchannel

Please do yourself a favour and study our whitepaper carefully and understand the uniqueness behind the ZEXT project.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

Address this scam accusation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4712213.0
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

We are never a scam and we will never be a scam because we have good intentions towards investors.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

Hello, I think we can talk more about your post, I am standing for zext and I am very ready to proof to you that zext is not a scam, we only seek support and assistant from Danny that is what made him our CEO. I can show you many proof that we are not scam, because we lack funds and we want our project to be successful and sustainable that is why we talk people for assistant and support. Please can you PM me on telegram or whatsapp so we can chat instantly and I will show you everything.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

Send me private message on telegram @ObyGood I will tell you what ever you want to know and proof that zext is not a scam, Danny has not respond to my message for days now and we are going to be cutting every connection with Danny
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

Hello ladies and lads. Welcome to the official ZEXT channel.

This post is to explain what zext is all about, we are having some issues with our bounty manager, been accused of scam and Danny our CEO. That is why our project is going to be delay. 

A message from zext Founder OBY:

ZEXT is a new company composed of visionairs, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts and crypto-researchers that will be launching its ICO soon.Our vision is to create a functional utility token that will serve as a fuel for our proposed social media community and our very own exchange for promising new ICOs in the future. Our mission, with the support of our community, is to make that vision a solid reality.

We had issues with our CEO (Danny Singh) which is reputation is not good for crypto Industry so we are parting out with him and cutting all relationships with him. ( if any one PM me @ObyGood I will show the person how Danny became our CEO)  

As a ZEXT community member we only preach peace of mind. Peace of mind is worth more than any form of money. How does one gets peace of mind if he steals? It is impossible. But when you objectively solve a known human problem, the reward ls both peace of mind and good returns. It is better to lose sleep and burn all the night candles working than to steal and become rich in a short-time. 

We are not going to be like other companies who want to make all the money themselves on the ICO. Our ICO is all about raising money for our project with investors not been exceptional. We care about all our investors.

Once our new website and whitepaper will be publicly available, we will be on our telegram @ZEXTWORLD to guide everyone about the project, what's its function, lts future roadmap, etc.

flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

I will be happy to show you proof that zext is not a scam and because of Danny we can't be labeled as a scam. I can show you proof that we are not scam
BenderrR

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Very good!!!
flourish (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Following the post on Bitcoin talk forum about Danny Singh involving in a scam which Kirill was accused of been part of the scam because he posted our bounty program.

Danny Singh was our CEO before now and we have automatically removed him as our CEO and being part of zext campaigns, The new CEO founder is Oby Goodfriday and I am going to be working on rebuild our reputation because we are not a scam and we will never be a scam. 

We will reconvene shortly to review a new business plan for our project, which we will present a clear pathway to regaining our reputation.

We will also review a new budget for the project and create everything new, our goal of this will be to strengthen the competiveness of the team, in compliance with crypto Industry regulations as we already made it clear in our first post

According to our first post on our social media, we are not going to be like other ICO companies that exit scammed. Believe me, anyone who scams investors will lose a lot in his/her life and his/her life after death because our God is equitable and fair, and will not accept injustice and iniquity.

When Doomsday comes, God will return all the rights to their owners, and criminals will be punished in hell. Please always understand that, regardless of all the imperfections that we still need to improve, our project is not a scam and we will never exit scam because our ideas and what we are trying to achieve are very promising. 

I am humbled to present my self as the new CEO founder of zext to lead grateful for the trust and support of my fellow members. This is a critical moment and I am grateful to have a committed team members, I will do everything possible to put zext in a position to succeed. There is considerable hard work ahead, and we are eager to build upon the right momentum. 
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

"company composed of visionaries, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts, crypto-advisors and consultants, and crypto-researchers" – if that part is 100% true and there are no exaggeration then, well, looks like you've got yourself a new investor in me Cheesy
flourish (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

Announcements !! Announcements !!!

Zext is working in accordance with different crypto companies a collaboration that will see their company come in to our project. 

We are also working on our website to deliver a working product which investors can review by there self. 

We understand that a lot of people were throwing their hard earned money into complete money pit ICO's with no info. 

There are some people who have bitter stories of many ICOs which came with many flashy advert, from different characters like ICOlisting site paid youtuber to profile or review their work only to exit scam at the end of the ICO.

Zext will never do that to our investors, A lot of questions has been asked about zext and we are glad that people have started asking  smart q's.

ICO's are no longer a bet but a proper business proposal like on the real streets or they should be with a plan and how to get there.

We are sure of our idea and believe we are going to deliver, Our primary target, as always, is the long term and sustainable project.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:11:54 AM

ZEXT !! Support Real Team, Transparency And REAL Community. Please Follow Us On Our Social Medias And Like Our Post.

ZEXT OFFICIAL LINKS:

Bitcointalk Link..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308228.0
Instagram Link...https://www.instagram.com/zextcoin_world/
Twitter Link...https://twitter.com/ZextCoin
Telegram Chat Link...https://t.me/joinchat/FYrJYVMFu1fGW2Q86plwKQ
Facebook Link... https://www.facebook.com/zext.coin.9

Telegram Channel Link... @zextchannel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: