May 10, 2024, 05:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When is the website going to be launch
Website date launch - 6 (60%)
Is the white paper ready - 4 (40%)
Total Voters: 10

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zext  (Read 1337 times)
BenderrR

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Very good!!!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flourish (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Following the post on Bitcoin talk forum about Danny Singh involving in a scam which Kirill was accused of been part of the scam because he posted our bounty program.

Danny Singh was our CEO before now and we have automatically removed him as our CEO and being part of zext campaigns, The new CEO founder is Oby Goodfriday and I am going to be working on rebuild our reputation because we are not a scam and we will never be a scam. 

We will reconvene shortly to review a new business plan for our project, which we will present a clear pathway to regaining our reputation.

We will also review a new budget for the project and create everything new, our goal of this will be to strengthen the competiveness of the team, in compliance with crypto Industry regulations as we already made it clear in our first post

According to our first post on our social media, we are not going to be like other ICO companies that exit scammed. Believe me, anyone who scams investors will lose a lot in his/her life and his/her life after death because our God is equitable and fair, and will not accept injustice and iniquity.

When Doomsday comes, God will return all the rights to their owners, and criminals will be punished in hell. Please always understand that, regardless of all the imperfections that we still need to improve, our project is not a scam and we will never exit scam because our ideas and what we are trying to achieve are very promising. 

I am humbled to present my self as the new CEO founder of zext to lead grateful for the trust and support of my fellow members. This is a critical moment and I am grateful to have a committed team members, I will do everything possible to put zext in a position to succeed. There is considerable hard work ahead, and we are eager to build upon the right momentum. 
timmeyh

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

"company composed of visionaries, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts, crypto-advisors and consultants, and crypto-researchers" – if that part is 100% true and there are no exaggeration then, well, looks like you've got yourself a new investor in me Cheesy
flourish (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

Announcements !! Announcements !!!

Zext is working in accordance with different crypto companies a collaboration that will see their company come in to our project. 

We are also working on our website to deliver a working product which investors can review by there self. 

We understand that a lot of people were throwing their hard earned money into complete money pit ICO's with no info. 

There are some people who have bitter stories of many ICOs which came with many flashy advert, from different characters like ICOlisting site paid youtuber to profile or review their work only to exit scam at the end of the ICO.

Zext will never do that to our investors, A lot of questions has been asked about zext and we are glad that people have started asking  smart q's.

ICO's are no longer a bet but a proper business proposal like on the real streets or they should be with a plan and how to get there.

We are sure of our idea and believe we are going to deliver, Our primary target, as always, is the long term and sustainable project.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:11:54 AM

ZEXT !! Support Real Team, Transparency And REAL Community. Please Follow Us On Our Social Medias And Like Our Post.

ZEXT OFFICIAL LINKS:

Bitcointalk Link..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308228.0
Instagram Link...https://www.instagram.com/zextcoin_world/
Twitter Link...https://twitter.com/ZextCoin
Telegram Chat Link...https://t.me/joinchat/FYrJYVMFu1fGW2Q86plwKQ
Facebook Link... https://www.facebook.com/zext.coin.9

Telegram Channel Link... @zextchannel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: