April 26, 2024, 11:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When is the website going to be launch
Website date launch - 6 (60%)
Is the white paper ready - 4 (40%)
Total Voters: 10

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zext  (Read 1335 times)
flourish (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

✅ Hello ladies and lads. Welcome to the official ZEXT channel.

A message from the Founder:

”There are thousands of newbies in cryptocurrency that come and join the crypto-industry every day and they need guidance. That‘s why we created ZEXT. As a member of ZEXT you should believe in our roadmap and we will never betray that trust you have in us as a company.

Who are we? ZEXT is a new company composed of visionairs, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts, crypto-advisors and consultants, and crypto-researchers that will be launching its ICO in a few days. Our vision is to create a functional utility token that will serve as a fuel for our proposed social media community and our very own exchange for promising new ICOs in the future. Our mission, with the support of our community, is to make that vision a solid reality.

As a ZEXT community member we only preach peace of mind. Peace of mind is worth more than any form of money. How does one gets peace of mind if he steals? It is impossible. But when you objectively solve a known human problem, the reward ls both peace of mind and good returns. It is better to lose sleep and burn all the night candles working than to steal and become rich in a short-time. We are not going to be like other companies who want to make all the money themselves on the ICO. Our ICO is all about raising money for our project with investors not been exceptional. We care about all our investors as they are the community called ZEXT.

Once our website and whitepaper will be publicly available, we will be here to guide everyone about the project, what's its function, lts future roadmap, etc.

Stay tuned.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

Am tuned in ofcours Cheesy
gcvanasel

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

I call BS
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

”There are thousands of newbies in cryptocurrency that come and join the crypto-industry every day and they need guidance. That‘s why we created ZEXT. As a member of ZEXT you should believe in our roadmap and we will never betray that trust you have in us as a company.

nice message, but where i can read the roadmap from ZEXT, ?
because there is no link to your roadmap in this thread, to know more about this project

baoboi5550

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

I'll take note of that  Grin
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

I think when the project website is launched the thread will be properly updated.  Hope to get more updates from the team. 
Slowpok3

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

when we can wait website with information about team, and actual information about project?
kelystrawberry

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Well this sure looks interesting.  I'll definitely be following this.

flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 11:27:04 AM by flourish

🌐 ABOUT ZEXT: We are a blockchain based social media and exchange platform. We bring great enthusiasm and energy into the blockchain industry. ZEXT - an ERC20 Utility token with propitious store of value.

Imagine a social media where your readers can send you rewards for your posts. And not just any "like", "repost", "give clap", or " send heart" kind of rewards — but rewards that can actually give you some profit. Sounds not new? Well, imagine using your rewards to purchase other promising ICO coins that has the potential to moon soon and can give you your dream Lambo. That's what ZEXT is going to be. ZEXT will be a utility token that will serve as a fuel for our users to reward other users for their contributions in our very own ZEXT Social Media platform, integrated with our Exchange that will list promising ICOs where users can use their ZEXT tokens to purchase. Exciting isn't it?

Join ZEXT  http://zext.co/ and be a part of its success!

Don't forget our Pre-Sale date, it will be on April 27. Grab ZEXT at the lowest price it will ever be — $0.25 per token.

More updates coming soon! Stay tuned!
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.
flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

🛣 Zext Token Sales: Introducing ZEXT, a truly ingenious and innovative ERC20 utility token developed to disrupt and revolutionize the typical modern social media set up by integrating blockchain technology to reward users with their relevant contributions.

Some exciting news to everyone! ZEXT will start its Pre-Sale on April 27. Grab your ZEXT early at a price of $0.25 per token — that's the lowest price that ZEXT will ever be! Minimum purchase is only $100.

Join the ZEXT community now http://zext.co/ and be a part of our revolution. Together, we will soar high and we will succeed!

Airdrop & Bounty announcement coming soon! Stay tuned!
flourish (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

Join ZEXT Airdrop program and get 50 ZEXT tokens for free.
Please visit our website www.zext.co  and join our Telegram Chat Link... @ZEXTWORLD
https://t.me/joinchat/FYrJYVMFu1fGW2Q86plwKQ

‼ To participate in this Airdrop, you need to fill the form below‼

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Moo_gjDYDhM7cL-4vL68C7nqXodnGJjfm_O2cLqheMM/edit

The Airdrop tokens will be distributed to your ERC20! wallet address two weeks after the ICO finished date. Make sure to comply with all the requirements correctly and completely.
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

I am so optimistic about this project as I am all in for the actualization of this great project ahead. .

Let's see it blooms
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

I am so optimistic about this project as I am all in for the actualization of this great project ahead. .

Let's see it blooms
hopefully this Project blooms like a rose and everyone expects it all
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

Though the idea of this project looks nice, but I personally feel more explanations, videos and updates will be good for conviction. That is the only way this project will come to limelight.
bobbynaso

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

Though the idea of this project looks nice, but I personally feel more explanations, videos and updates will be good for conviction. That is the only way this project will come to limelight.

I thought so too. Yes, like more graphic illustration.
Isaacdotch1

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

Nice project, am giving you a close follow
cpat2121

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

✅ Hello ladies and lads. Welcome to the official ZEXT channel.

Who are we? ZEXT is a new company composed of visionairs, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts, crypto-advisors and consultants, and crypto-researchers that will be launching its ICO in a few days. Our vision is to create a functional utility token that will serve as a fuel for our proposed social media community and our very own exchange for promising new ICOs in the future. Our mission, with the support of our community, is to make that vision a solid reality.

As a ZEXT community member we only preach peace of mind. Peace of mind is worth more than any form of money. How does one gets peace of mind if he steals? It is impossible. But when you objectively solve a known human problem, the reward ls both peace of mind and good returns. It is better to lose sleep and burn all the night candles working than to steal and become rich in a short-time. We are not going to be like other companies who want to make all the money themselves on the ICO. Our ICO is all about raising money for our project with investors not been exceptional. We care about all our investors as they are the community called ZEXT.

Once our website and whitepaper will be publicly available, we will be here to guide everyone about the project, what's its function, lts future roadmap, etc.

Stay tuned.”
toheed2x

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

i love this program zext is good platform in crypto world  Kiss Kiss
Kayj55

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Very nice statement but we need more info on this, what is your road map, your white paper and other team members?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: