Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Booked 3 more Shipments today.. Will send Airway Bills tomorrow. Hoping to complete all Pocket Miner 6.18 Shipments by Friday. Only the Student Edition Shipments will be done next week! By Wednesday I will make the official announcement about upgrading to our Mining Enabled SWAT based on ERC20 standards. And we will do the exchange of Existing SWAT to the New SWAT on a 1:1 Basis. Once we have done that we will send request to Yobit to Update Contract Address. So by the time shipments reach individual buyers.. We should be in a position to mine SWAT and trade it immediately on Yobit..

good afternoon

Adm.

visualizo the purchase orders of  PMCORP = 0.0003 $, as it is possible that they sell 141 K of coins to 0.0003 $, because it allowed this? Why do not I block the tokens? the market has already put the price of the PMCORP token, you believe that after this the new investors will buy at 0.01 $ = 1 PMCORP, it is not complying with the established ones, thus it will not capitalize money for the SWAT project and it will never go up in price for the instability of your capitalization, in YOBIT.net there is only one trade of 0.07 btc, I am really worried that you have given 56 M to this exchange ETHERFLYER and this is selling cheap 0.0003 $, one as an investor is not profitable now, as you can give the price of 0.01 $? Why did he allow it?

😮😔😞😔😞😔😒😞😒😞😔😞😒😔😞😒😞😔😒😞😔😞😒😔😞😒😞😔😒

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

Booked 3 more Shipments today.. Will send Airway Bills tomorrow. Hoping to complete all Pocket Miner 6.18 Shipments by Friday. Only the Student Edition Shipments will be done next week! By Wednesday I will make the official announcement about upgrading to our Mining Enabled SWAT based on ERC20 standards. And we will do the exchange of Existing SWAT to the New SWAT on a 1:1 Basis. Once we have done that we will send request to Yobit to Update Contract Address. So by the time shipments reach individual buyers.. We should be in a position to mine SWAT and trade it immediately on Yobit..

good afternoon

Adm.

visualizo the purchase orders of  PMCORP = 0.0003 $, as it is possible that they sell 141 K of coins to 0.0003 $, because it allowed this? Why do not I block the tokens? the market has already put the price of the PMCORP token, you believe that after this the new investors will buy at 0.01 $ = 1 PMCORP, it is not complying with the established ones, thus it will not capitalize money for the SWAT project and it will never go up in price for the instability of your capitalization, in YOBIT.net there is only one trade of 0.07 btc, I am really worried that you have given 56 M to this exchange ETHERFLYER and this is selling cheap 0.0003 $, one as an investor is not profitable now, as you can give the price of 0.01 $? Why did he allow it?

Hello Cristian, Forget about the price of PMCORP tokens price on EhterFlyer.. When I list it on Indian stock exchanges in the next 18 to 24 months time.. the price will be not just 0.01 USD.. It will be much more.. The total authorized Capital for Pocket Miner Corp is 2,900,000,000 of this we have issued only 10 % till now.. When we are a profit making company for 2 years the Indian Stock Exchange will give it excellent valuation. I have been in this business all my life.. Don't worry about the half a sat movement in coin prices daily.. Focus on the long term! Simple! In the long-term we will be a blue chip profit making company with excellent stock price and regular returns as far as Pocket Miner Corp is concerned.. These are small time promotion strategies to make the coin and parent company popular during the early stages of the game!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

All shipments done yesterday were done with the Free T-Shirts sent as a complimentary gift with the Pocket Miners.

Only to @bbaggas the T-shirt will be shipped separately since on the first day we did not have a custom made carton box to hold both the Pocket Miner and the T-shirt. Working on few more shipments today. All these shipments too will have the complimentary T-Shirts included. I have received delivery of more custom made cartons and T-Shirts.

casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

All shipments done yesterday were done with the Free T-Shirts sent as a complimentary gift with the Pocket Miners.

Only to @bbaggas the T-shirt will be shipped separately since on the first day we did not have a custom made carton box to hold both the Pocket Miner and the T-shirt. Working on few more shipments today. All these shipments too will have the complimentary T-Shirts included. I have received delivery of more custom made cartons and T-Shirts.

https://i.imgur.com/5pfQ07g.jpg

😍😍💪💪💪💪
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

General Message to everyone.. Please don't deposit any SWAT into EtherFlyer.

They are facing some issues with withdrawal and deposit of SWAT and as per their message to @VladimirS this will be solved tomorrow. As mentioned in my earlier message please be cautious with any new exchange or wallet.. Deposit just a few coins and test before going on to larger numbers.. It is always safe that way!
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

SwatCoin should try listing on coinmarketcap, because it's very important to attract some new traders,
and SwatCoin also needs a new exchanger,
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

SwatCoin should try listing on coinmarketcap, because it's very important to attract some new traders,

Trading volume does not reach up to 100k $-basic requirement Coinmarcetcap! As soon as the trading volumes of SWAT exceed 100k $ will be both Coinmarcetcap and listing on the exchanges.  Wink
ponomarevolegmsk

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

Trading volume does not reach up to 100k $-basic requirement Coinmarcetcap! As soon as the trading volumes of SWAT exceed 100k $ will be both Coinmarcetcap and listing on the exchanges.  Wink

You need more advertising and news about the construction process, as well as who has become or plans to become a partner of the company.  Grin
ponomarevolegmsk

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

good afternoon

Adm.

visualizo the purchase orders of  PMCORP = 0.0003 $, as it is possible that they sell 141 K of coins to 0.0003 $, because it allowed this? Why do not I block the tokens? the market has already put the price of the PMCORP token, you believe that after this the new investors will buy at 0.01 $ = 1 PMCORP, it is not complying with the established ones, thus it will not capitalize money for the SWAT project and it will never go up in price for the instability of your capitalization, in YOBIT.net there is only one trade of 0.07 btc, I am really worried that you have given 56 M to this exchange ETHERFLYER and this is selling cheap 0.0003 $, one as an investor is not profitable now, as you can give the price of 0.01 $? Why did he allow it?

Hello Cristian, Forget about the price of PMCORP tokens price on EhterFlyer.. When I list it on Indian stock exchanges in the next 18 to 24 months time.. the price will be not just 0.01 USD.. It will be much more.. The total authorized Capital for Pocket Miner Corp is 2,900,000,000 of this we have issued only 10 % till now.. When we are a profit making company for 2 years the Indian Stock Exchange will give it excellent valuation. I have been in this business all my life.. Don't worry about the half a sat movement in coin prices daily.. Focus on the long term! Simple! In the long-term we will be a blue chip profit making company with excellent stock price and regular returns as far as Pocket Miner Corp is concerned.. These are small time promotion strategies to make the coin and parent company popular during the early stages of the game!

Because the PMCORT (https://www.etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=PMCORP-ETH) rate is now below the normal price level. It is necessary to buy, that after a year to sell it dearly.
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

good afternoon

Adm.

GooD Morning

Dilip

It is good Adm. you know how to handle it in the best way, we trust in your strategies so PMCORP is one of the best companies in the world and I will think more in the long term ... regards ...MooN

🚨♨🚀♨🚨
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

They are very cool SWAT shirts, fantastic and there will be different colors, men and women ... Cool ...
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

They are very cool SWAT shirts, fantastic and there will be different colors, men and women ... Cool ...

CRIPTODIVISA31, Right now we have only one color - Dark Blue.. Will think of introducing more colors soon!
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Hello :

to reach the 100k $ in Swat _ Yobit.net, we need a minimum of 25 btc of capitalization, we hope that the investors of the netherlands, inject their capital into the project before the end of the year 2018 and start 2019 in
COINMARKETCAP....♨🚨🚀🚨♨....
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

CRIPTODIVISA31, Right now we have only one color - Dark Blue.. Will think of introducing more colors soon!

Thank Adm....😊😁😊😁😊😁😊😁
Jumpyy

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

Please do some research before spreading false information, CMC removed the volume requirements for new listings back in july.

To answer his question, i believe that the only thing setting us back from beign listed on CMC is exchanges, we need to be listed in two exchanges that CMC uses as reference and currently we're only on one (Yobit) once we enter on one of those other exchanges then we can request SWAT listing and get approved.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

Please do some research before spreading false information, CMC removed the volume requirements for new listings back in july.

To answer his question, i believe that the only thing setting us back from beign listed on CMC is exchanges, we need to be listed in two exchanges that CMC uses as reference and currently we're only on one (Yobit) once we enter on one of those other exchanges then we can request SWAT listing and get approved.
Jumpyy, We are on ForDelta/EtherDelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d-ETH which is accepted by Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/forkdelta/ and on Token.Store  https://token.store/trade/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d which is also accepted by Coinmarketcap.. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/token-store/

Though Coinmarketcap has removed the minimum trading requirement there is an unrevealed amount of minimum trade required for calculating marketcap by using the API provided by these exchanges..

We are on CoinGecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/swtcoin?utm_content=swtcoin&utm_medium=coin_list_widget&utm_source=widget but Coingecko does not show our marketcap since we do not have the required volumes on Yobit to estimate marketcap!

Coinmarketcap requires a coin to be listed on a minimum of 2 exchanges is true and probably a minimum amount of traded volumes in both exchanges though it is not stated explicitly (may not be 100K USD daily volume and can be much lower) but a minimum value that is required to calculate marketcap is also needed. Have sent several requests to Dan of Coinmarketcap with these details. But the response that we keep getting is the same.. With more Pocket Miner Sales will come more buy back, meaning more volumes and i will ensure that I will split the buy orders among the different exchanges so that the miners and traders can sell and trade on different exchanges. Once this happens I am sure we will get listed on Coinmarketcap!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

All the shift in mining power from Bitcoin Cash to the 2 forks and away from Bitcoin and ETH is creating the drop in prices in many leading crypto currencies. The value of a Crypto Currency is dependent on the mining power associated with it. As we keep increasing our Pocket Miner sales the mining power increases and the price of SWAT increases with it!

Lean Mining is the need of the Hour and of the Future! SWAT is already there! The future belongs to us!
Jumpyy

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

Jumpyy, We are on ForDelta/EtherDelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d-ETH which is accepted by Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/forkdelta/ and on Token.Store  https://token.store/trade/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d which is also accepted by Coinmarketcap.. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/token-store/

Though Coinmarketcap has removed the minimum trading requirement there is an unrevealed amount of minimum trade required for calculating marketcap by using the API provided by these exchanges..

We are on CoinGecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/swtcoin?utm_content=swtcoin&utm_medium=coin_list_widget&utm_source=widget but Coingecko does not show our marketcap since we do not have the required volumes on Yobit to estimate marketcap!

Coinmarketcap requires a coin to be listed on a minimum of 2 exchanges is true and probably a minimum amount of traded volumes in both exchanges though it is not stated explicitly (may not be 100K USD daily volume and can be much lower) but a minimum value that is required to calculate marketcap is also needed. Have sent several requests to Dan of Coinmarketcap with these details. But the response that we keep getting is the same.. With more Pocket Miner Sales will come more buy back, meaning more volumes and i will ensure that I will split the buy orders among the different exchanges so that the miners and traders can sell and trade on different exchanges. Once this happens I am sure we will get listed on Coinmarketcap!

I didn't know these exchanges were accepted on CMC, that is very good news, splitting the buy orders is a great idea we might be able to get listed before EOY, good to hear.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:59:08 AM

Massive Cyclonic Storm Warning for the region towards the north east of my place. 

https://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/cyclone-gaja-live-updates-imd-says-cyclonic-storm-to-cross-tamil-nadu-on-thursday-morning/1381162/

Schools, colleges and businesses are closed in 7 districts. The cyclone is expected to cross the coast this evening. So some shipments i had scheduled for today are postponed to tomorrow. Apologize for the inconvenience caused!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Project Update:
Because of some political issues and some sanctions, I am not able to ship currently to IRAN and Russia. I hope this will get tided over soon and I will be able to find a way to send Pocket Miners to our buyers from these countries at the earliest. If not I will either refund their payments or I may have to travel personally to these places to deliver the Pocket Miners! Other than that I will complete most of the shipments by Saturday, Since FedEx has told me to come to the regional office only on Saturday and not tomorrow (Friday). The storm has not subsided yet. I have received one PM Student Edition as of now. This will leave just 3 more shipment to be done next week. So all shipments including the student edition ones will be completed next week! We have to sell more Pocket Miners after that! It is a shame about Iran, @antarmontar said he wanted to buy around 30 to 35 Pocket Miners next month!

For such countries where we are not able to ship I am thinking of the third option of just selling the Mining App for a suitable price.. Though this is against our basic concept of Pocket Miners, if there are thirty to forty people who want to buy Pocket Miner and mine SWAT in Iran, We might as well sell the SWATMINER APK to these people instead of the Pocket Miner.. They can just download it and install it on their Android device and send the payment to me for authorizing the individual devices. And the distributor margin of 15% on the sale price of the App can be given to the respective distributor who brings in the sale of the App.

If we decide to do this, the price I have in mind for the SWATMINER APP is 110 USD per download. This idea was suggested to me earlier by several investors including @hondajazz but I am still of the opinion that we should focus primarily on selling our own device and brand Pocket Miner rather than the SWATMINER App. The student Edition is a great innovation and useful device for the student community! I haven't decided about this yet. But the situation with not being able to ship to certain countries has made me think on these lines! Of course if we decide to go with the APP in the future, there will a huge cost saving and 110 USD will make it tremendously appealing to everyone since the investment can be recovered in 3 to 4 months. And it solves a huge amount of logistics problem and reduces the cost associated with it..

But I am sure as soon as the Pocket Miner buyers receive their Pocket Miners 6.18 and post their feedback and experience with using this great device, every one will want to own the Pocket Miner 6.18! These are the thoughts that have been running on my mind as I sit inside my residence waiting for the storm to be over and keep thinking about how to reach more people with our Pocket Miners and take the SWAT Coin project to every one in this world!

Do post your feedback regarding these new ideas and option.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: