Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54753 times)
casinista86

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

Hi Dilip, it is true that the idea of ​​selling only the application is against our thoughts and ideas, but if there is no other way to make the pocket miner physically in some countries then you need to make a virtue of necessity, the important thing is that become a speculation, must be the bare minimum in my opinion only for reasons of force major cause, just like the restrictions that impose many countries! The application will be only for Android or even for iOS? I hope the storm is not causing damage in India!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

Important Milestone Achieved Today!

Seven months back when we started this project most of you invested in this project without knowing much about the concept trusting the idea behind the project which I had tried to explain through written words to the best of my ability. It takes a great amount of trust to invest in a concept just based on the hope about the future potential of the project. That is why in Venture Capital terminology we call the early stage investors as "Angel Investors"! I consider each one of you as an "Angel Investor" irrespective of the amount you have all invested in our project!

Over these 7 months we have all been involved in the growth and development of our SWAT Coin Project and in this short period we have been on three different Blockchains! We have been on the WAVES Platform, We have been on the CryptoNote Platform and now we are on the Ehtereum Platform. All the three have been good to us! But it is with the Ethereum platform and the ERC20 standards that we have been able to develop the Lean Mining Android SWATMINER App with integrated Ad Network which is truly an innovation.

There are several POS (Proof of Stake) coins on the Ethereum Platform but very few POW (Proof of Work ) mining enabled coins. SWAT is one of the very few that are out there. Even the other that are out there such as the 0xbitcoin project require huge amount of processing power and electricity for mining. We are the only coin which has a lean mining app which requires almost next to nothing in terms of resources to mine!

Like how there are Angel Investors for any project who help in kick starting a new project by way of contributing towards the financial aspects of the project, every project needs what are known as "Angel Customers" who are the early stage buyer of a product and there by helping in the marketing aspect of the project. So I consider every one of you who have bought Pocket Miners during this early stage of the project as "Angel Customers" and greatly value your contribution to the development of the project. I value your feedback too and look forward to receiving it soon. We are in the early stages of the customization  of our Pocket Miner after receiving the raw device from the OEM supplier and hence you will see the presence of the OEM suppliers' brand on our Pocket Miner in terms of logo, literature, startup animation, gift box packaging etc. With our smaller orders and limited resources we have tried to customize to the maximum level that has been possible. As we grow in numbers this customization will be more pronounced and tailor-made for us. But the most important thing is the mining performance of the Pocket Miner.

There is a set of instructions as to how to effectively use the Pocket Miner to mine SWAT. Please follow that. If you have any queries or difficulties do send a mail to me and I am here to help each one individually. Since the device had to be drained completely before shipment it will reach you with less than 2% battery charge and you have to charge it fully for 6 to 8 hours before you can use it for the first time! There are many who had doubts about the authenticity of our project and also our ability to deliver what we had promised. With today's first overseas delivery we have proved that we can deliver more than what we promise always! Cheers Everyone on achieving this important milestone in our Project!

If we have achieved so much in just 7 months, just imagine what we can achieve in the next 7 months! The possibilities are truly unlimited!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:08:50 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 02:50:36 PM by SWTCoin

Further Update on the EtherFlyer SWAT withdrawal issue. Joy, the admin of EtherFlyer exchange has sent mail to me saying they have fixed most of the issues now and will be fully ready for processing withdrawals soon.

They are processing withdrawals now.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:58:16 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 11:16:48 PM by SWTCoin

Pocket Miner Deliveries are happening thick and fast across the Globe!

One in Korea to @@bbaggas Here is a picture posted by him on slack!

He has mined 358 SWAT till now in the last 6 hours! This is good going!

One to @otclegend (Kevin) in the US Here is a picture posted by him n Twitter

Soon more deliveries will be registered! Italy, Nigeria, More in Korea & US, etc., Thanks to our tie-up with FedEx global deliveries are happening safe and fast! Pocket Miner is a Global Brand Already!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

We will be upgrading our contract to the mining enabled ERC20 Standard SWAT in the near future. You can mine directly to your Yobit SWAT Address once it is done!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

Everyday good news!!!i do not know how to post mining video on bitcointalk from my phone so if someone can transfer here that would be great.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:14:48 AM

Everyday good news!!!i do not know how to post mining video on bitcointalk from my phone so if someone can transfer here that would be great.

Otclegend, Check this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQLDNd2zQ4

You mining video on slack
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Question Answer on Slack..

Jeffincol [6:09 PM]
When are we going to be able to transfer from new minable address to yobit?

SWATCoin [6:16 PM]
@Jeffincol We will send request to Yobit after we do the exchange of old SWAT for new SWAT on a 1:1 basis. Will make announcement regarding this tomorrow. Once we send request for contract update/upgrade, Withdrawals and Deposits will be stopped by Yobit till they do the implementation..
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

Для oбмeнa SWAT 1:1 нeoбxoдимo вывecти cвoи мoнeты c биpжи Yobit  нa кoшeлёк?

sev-kav, I think you are asking whether you have to move your coins from Yobit wallet to Metamask or MEW for the 1:1 exchange of old SWAT for New SWAT.

Yes. The new SWAT will be sent to the same wallet address from which you send the old SWAT to me. Yobit wallet will not work for the new SWAT till they upgrade to the new contract.

So you have to shift to Metamask or MEW before 1:1 exchange.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:38:05 AM

This is my answer to an investor's query on slack about quarterly buy-back, inflation our marketing efforts etc....

"First buy back will be in Jan 2019. This is there even in the white paper and road map and everywhere.. All these distributor agreements that we have been working on, are marketing efforts based on several hours of discussion, trust and hard work. For example the sponsorship deal of our Nigerian distributor with the Delta State Pocket Miner FC, where Pocket Miner is a sponsor for this Junior league football club and 36 such similar sponsorship deals in the pipeline, the photos and news of which have been posted by the distributor himself on slack are all the result of a great amount of trust, belief and hard work.. The Nigerian distributor has put in his own money to fund this sponsorship.. He has not received the Pocket Miner yet.. Yet he has done the sponsorship deal, traveled across the country and conducted seminars about SWAT and Pocket Miners using his own funds.. He too has invested considerable amount in SWAT and after that spends his own money to promote SWAT and Pocket Miners. Like this there are people who are actually WORKING on the project in the different parts of the world. This part of the answer is only to that investor (but you just have one question.. when will buy back happen and when the price of SWAT will go up so that you can sell and exit! I have answered these questions several times to you..)  SWAT Coin project is a long-term project.. It is not a pump and dump project that will cease to exist in a few months.. Real people are putting in tremendous amount of hard work with belief and trust into this project.. In 24 months we will be listing PMCORP on the Indian Stock Exchange...   Again this part of the answer is only to him (I know any of these things are NOT of interest to you.. you are just interested in reaching your exit price soon to sell.. It will come soon and you can sell and exit in the near future.. Don't worry!)... Just see the solidarity and support of the entire community in solving the EtherFlyer problem yesterday! These things just reinforce the trust and belief of all of us in the project and its success! Have a great week ahead everyone!"
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

One more shipment has been delivered to Korea. Got confirmation from FedEx Regional Office here just now!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

Для oбмeнa SWAT 1:1 нeoбxoдимo вывecти cвoи мoнeты c биpжи Yobit  нa кoшeлёк?

sev-kav, I think you are asking whether you have to move your coins from Yobit wallet to Metamask or MEW for the 1:1 exchange of old SWAT for New SWAT.

Yes. The new SWAT will be sent to the same wallet address from which you send the old SWAT to me. Yobit wallet will not work for the new SWAT till they upgrade to the new contract.

So you have to shift to Metamask or MEW before 1:1 exchange.
Кoгдa бyдeт пpoиcxoдить oбмeн SWAT?

Since all ETH wallets are under maintenance on Yobit we can't do this now.. We have to wait..
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Hello, all purses on yobit status is worth-the technical work input and output SWAT does not work. Inform the public about the plans!
Token swtcoin Mining was activated on Etherscan for SWAT. Huh Roll Eyes
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Hello, all purses on yobit status is worth-the technical work input and output SWAT does not work. Inform the public about the plans!

ponomarevolegmsk, All ETH wallets on Yobit under maintenance.. including ETH.. not just SWAT.. We have to do the swap of old SWAT for new SWAT first.. Then we have to request Yobit for update of contract. Only then mining enabled new SWAT will be activated on Yobit.. It is active on Etherscan and the Pocket Miner buyers are mining it and getting credited with the mined SWAT..

We have to wait till Yobit solves this issue of ETH (and ETH based ERC20 Tokens) wallets maintenance issue..
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

ponomarevolegmsk, All ETH wallets on Yobit under maintenance.. including ETH.. not just SWAT.. We have to do the swap of old SWAT for new SWAT first.. Then we have to request Yobit for update of contract. Only then mining enabled new SWAT will be activated on Yobit.. It is active on Etherscan and the Pocket Miner buyers are mining it and getting credited with the mined SWAT..

We have to wait till Yobit solves this issue of ETH (and ETH based ERC20 Tokens) wallets maintenance issue..

What to do with translations that have been sent and not credited to Yobit purses? How long do we have to wait?
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

Here is a basic overview of my experience with the pocket miner.
The phone itself is a high end smartphone that I can use in everyday life from making calls to emails, play games and obviously mining. I was able to insert my SIM card from my T-Mobile carrier directly into miner and it immediately turned on the phone service without any issue with contacting any customer service or manipulation of the miner itself. I was able to make calls and texts without issues and the phone was clear In hearing and the other person had no problem with hearing me. I was able to get onto the web and be able to watch and browse any website that I choose without any issues.
As for mining was so easy to get into the app and be able to paste my address right into the app and I was mining immediately. I have mined Swat coins in different ways. I mined using my own SIM card with my data plan. I have also mined Swat using my home WiFi, my hotspot from my iPhone and I also used free WiFi from a building that I work in. So I was mining swat for free today usuing the buildings wifi.
Now onto the mining portion, the miner itself mines Swat according to the algorithm that Swatcoin wants the program to be. The biggest portion of Swat that I have mined is actually watching the ads and clicking on the x in the corner of the screen in which then it would give me more Swat based on what the specification is of Swat to be mined through the ad. So I sat and watched tv last night and I was able to continuously watch ads and made an ample amount of Swat. There is an option I choose to do was to pin the pocketminer app to my home screen so that is why I was able to continuously watch ads and mine Swat. When someone pins the app onto the screen you are basically allowing Swat to be the only app to run at that time which might be an issue for some if they choose to want to use the phone and other apps. I choose to use the pocketminer to mine Swat and not my main phone. If I choose to use the pocketminer and the phone itself it is not an issue I just have to unpin the app and I can still mine and do other things with the pocketminer. I will write another post about that soon. So I basically give this whole project  a 100% grade A from the customer service from Swatcoin to the product itself. I have recommended the pocketminer to my family and my friends. The more the pocketminers get out to the public, they can evaluate the pocketminer themselves and give their own opinion.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

Here is a basic overview of my experience with the pocket miner.
The phone itself is a high end smartphone that I can use in everyday life from making calls to emails, play games and obviously mining. I was able to insert my SIM card from my T-Mobile carrier directly into miner and it immediately turned on the phone service without any issue with contacting any customer service or manipulation of the miner itself. I was able to make calls and texts without issues and the phone was clear In hearing and the other person had no problem with hearing me. I was able to get onto the web and be able to watch and browse any website that I choose without any issues.
As for mining was so easy to get into the app and be able to paste my address right into the app and I was mining immediately. I have mined Swat coins in different ways. I mined using my own SIM card with my data plan. I have also mined Swat using my home WiFi, my hotspot from my iPhone and I also used free WiFi from a building that I work in. So I was mining swat for free today usuing the buildings wifi.
Now onto the mining portion, the miner itself mines Swat according to the algorithm that Swatcoin wants the program to be. The biggest portion of Swat that I have mined is actually watching the ads and clicking on the x in the corner of the screen in which then it would give me more Swat based on what the specification is of Swat to be mined through the ad. So I sat and watched tv last night and I was able to continuously watch ads and made an ample amount of Swat. There is an option I choose to do was to pin the pocketminer app to my home screen so that is why I was able to continuously watch ads and mine Swat. When someone pins the app onto the screen you are basically allowing Swat to be the only app to run at that time which might be an issue for some if they choose to want to use the phone and other apps. I choose to use the pocketminer to mine Swat and not my main phone. If I choose to use the pocketminer and the phone itself it is not an issue I just have to unpin the app and I can still mine and do other things with the pocketminer. I will write another post about that soon. So I basically give this whole project  a 100% grade A from the customer service from Swatcoin to the product itself. I have recommended the pocketminer to my family and my friends. The more the pocketminers get out to the public, they can evaluate the pocketminer themselves and give their own opinion.

Thanks Kevin for your detailed feedback! It will be really helpful to the other Pocket Miner users!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

Important Announcement! We are upgrading our SWAT Project's Ehtereum Smart Contract!

We are upgrading our SWAT Project's Ehtereum contract from the existing ERC20 Token SWAT currently at

https://etherscan.io/token/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d

to the new mining enabled SWTCoin, SWAT at the new contract address:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc5e1ac2917e26ef308103400a083605626929b53.

Once we do this and Yobit updates the Wallet based on the new contract address, SWAT mined with Pocket Miners can be traded directly on the exchange.

Before we send the upgrade request to Yobit we need to exchange the old SWAT to the new mining enabled SWAT on a 1:1 basis. This exchange procedure will start today 20 Nov 2018 and end in the next 3 days.. on 23 Nov 2018. The old SWAT has to be first transferred to your Metamask or MEW address from Yobit Wallet in case you have it there and from there it has to be transferred to

this address: 0x48850F503412d8A6e3d63541F0e225f04b13a544

Once the transaction is confirmed successfully on Etherscan.io the transaction ID has to be sent to

this email address: admin@swatcoin.network

Once the Mail with the transaction ID is received, the new SWAT will be issued on a 1:1 basis to the same ETH address from which the old SWAT was sent in for exchange. Since Yobit SWAT address cannot hold the new SWAT, if anyone transfers the old SWAT from Yobit's address directly to my address and the new SWAT is transferred by me to the Yobit Address, the coins will be lost for ever. Neither Yobit nor I can recover it. So please take precautions to transfer from Yobit to Metamask/MEW before sending it to me.

Once the request is sent to Yobit, while Yobit takes up the upgrading process: Withdrawals and Deposits will be stopped by Yobit. Hence the SWAT which is not exchanged within the deadline of 3 days cannot be exchanged after that!

All members should stick to the deadline mentioned. This deadline will not be extended. I request all members to share this message on all our social media platforms and other language chat rooms.

Thank you for your support and cooperation
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

ETH network is very slow. Takes very long to deposit and withdraw to and from Yobit.. So be cautious.. Wait till it is faster and try first with smaller amounts..
gilbmg

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Yes. ETH network is very slow.  Huh

ETH network is very slow. Takes very long to deposit and withdraw to and from Yobit.. So be cautious.. Wait till it is faster and try first with smaller amounts..

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: