Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
woo0708

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

I downloaded Swat app on a Samsung tablet and I have T-Mobile phone service and with the 4g lte card the app had no issue mining Swat and also was mining Swat on my WiFi signal in my home. Another plus for Swat and for our progression. Thanks @SWATCoin Just wanted to let anyone know I’m the US that there was no issue with the app on 4g.
I love your passionate and doing your best.
I am always grateful for your experience and review in real life and in everyday life.^^.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

Thanks woo0708. Trying to give as much feedback as I can.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

I downloaded Swat app on a Samsung tablet and I have T-Mobile phone service and with the 4g lte card the app had no issue mining Swat and also was mining Swat on my WiFi signal in my home. Another plus for Swat and for our progression. Thanks @SWATCoin Just wanted to let anyone know In the US that there was no issue with the app on 4g.

Otclegend & woo0708  Thanks both of you for your feedback about important issues and for the appreciation and support for each other! Have a great Week Ahead everyone!
Otclegend

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

@SWATCoin I showed some people the pocket miner today. The only words they said we're "genius" and "where can I get one". We will see if they want to get involved. (edited)
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

Project Update: Currently working on the Pocket Miner VFM Model.. I am expecting to release this version at a price below 250 USD.. May be for Christmas! My aim is to use PM 6.18 (6.2) as the base and only reduce RAM and ROM without affecting performance that much.. The new version will look and feel exactly like the Higher-End Version.. And have the same battery 4230 mAH and 6.2 inch notch display but with lesser ROM and RAM.. Since our mining operation is truly a lean operation we don't need too much RAM and ROM is only for storage and the individual users have the option of using SD cards to increase storage as per their individual requirements.. Planning to release it as a Christmas present to our Investors..
IdeaGen

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

To purchase the SWATMINER application for USD 103, you need to send a request to the project author (get a direct ETH address from him) at the e-mail: admin@swatcoin.network. Please, in the subject line or in the text to receive a discount of 7 USD, specify the address of this group: https://vk.com/pocketminer.store.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

We will call the latest release - PM UNI (UNI is short form for Universal).. Though VFM is the concept behind the design of this model it is definitely more than just Value For Money.. And I hope the product will get Universal acceptance for us!

Pocket Miner UNI.. Specifications:
NETWORK    Technology    GSM / HSPA / LTE
BODY    Dimensions    156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm (6.15 x 2.98 x 0.32 in)
Weight    168 g (5.93 oz)
Build    Toghened Polymer/Glass body
SIM    Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY    Type    IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size    6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution    720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
Multitouch    Yes
Protection    Corning Gorilla Glass 3
OS    - Color OS 5.2
PLATFORM    OS    Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Chipset    : Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
CPU    Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU    Adreno 506
MEMORY    Card slot    microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Internal    16 GB, 2 GB RAM
MAIN CAMERA    Dual    13 MP, f/2.2, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
Features    LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video    1080p@30fps
SELFIE CAMERA    Single    5 MP, f/2.2
Features    HDR Video    
SOUND    Alert types    Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker    Yes
3.5mm jack    Yes      - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
COMMS    WLAN    Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth    4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS    Yes, with A-GPS
Radio    FM radio
USB    microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Features:
Sensors    Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging    SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Browser    HTML5
- MP4/H.264/FLAC player
- MP3/eAAC+/WAV player
- Document viewer
- Photo viewer/editor
BATTERY  Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Last few days I had been running around to get the Solar Power Unit installed at our site..

It is completed now..

This is the team which worked together to get this done and you can see the small incandescent electric bulb used for testing the output glowing in the background! Further Electrical and Plumbing installation is going on right now at the site.. Will post more updates in the next few days!

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

I have integrated SWAT into this decentralized exchange.. https://www.ledgerdex.com/

This is a truly decentralized Wallet to Wallet exchange where you can trade SWAT from your Metamask Wallet to a Wallet of another User's Wallet.. Here you can trade between any Cypto Coin to any other Crypto Coin..

You have to login to the app using your Metamask Account here: https://app.ledgerdex.com/

Use the My tokens Menu on the left side to add SWAT with this contract 0xc0F1728d9513EFC316D0E93A0758c992f88b0809 by pressing the big + button on the right side.. You can trade SWAT against WETH (Wrapped ETH).. ETH has to wrapped to be traded. After the trade you can unwrap it.

You have set allowance for WETH and SWAT for trading these two currencies.. See screenshot..

Here is a SWAT sell order.. after logging in.. if you can click this link to see the order.. https://app.ledgerdex.com/#/app/order/0x16860d53eac9781bb8977b44cdccd30c577c91069674b3ae775d4669c9416c43

And here is a buy order.. https://app.ledgerdex.com/#/app/order/0xa41aeacd96fe674d85d4c3e79f1ec62ebc1ae23242362c4952db3004cbf9f9f3

You can try buying and selling small quantities of SWAT using these links.. You can search for these orders in the market menu, You can create your own order.. and track the orders on my orders page..

At every stage there will be some GAS price involved.. As always try with small quantities first..

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Announcement: Pocket Miner UNI is being launched today! Price 236 USD.. Specs.. Octa Core Processor, RAM 2 GB, ROM 16 GB, Display Full HD 6.2 Inch Notch Display. Received the first delivery today. Will be shipping it to our first buyer tomorrow or the day after. See some screenshots below..

Initially we will sell it only through our online store.. Will have to work out the distributor margins and then start the sales through distributors.

The front screen..

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

What is it that will make SWAT find its true value?

It has been a great year so far and a great journey together for all of us! We have to be truly proud of what we have achieved in this short period of 9 months.. It has been a great year mainly because this project has brought us all so close together this year. It is not an exaggeration to say we are like family members now!

So what do we need to do in the coming new year to make SWAT find its true value? First thing is we need to make SWAT, Pocket Miner and the SWATMINER APP more popular.. As of now we have just 175 addresses holding SWAT.. this includes the new deposit addresses created on FatBTC.. In spite of having close to 3000 telegram community members we are finding it difficult to get 1000 people to open an account and deposit some SWAT into FatBTC..

As done earlier, let us compare our project to TRX (Tron Network) - Current supply 66.62 Billion.. total supply 99.22 Billion, but Price 0.02 USD.. They have 227 times more supply than us.. they took 4 years to get on to the main net.. If you look at their road map in comparison to ours, what we have achieved in 9 month is much more that what they achieved in 4 and a half years of their existence.. And even now they don't have any revenue generating ideas.. Their supply is only going to increase further..

So why is it that they have such higher valuation? Simply because they have 970690 holders.. Of course they have funding and backing from some big investors.. But more importantly they are more popular.. So apart from focusing on strengthening our project further, by introducing technologically advanced devices at affordable prices, by getting listed on bigger exchanges, by tying up with more powerful ad networks, by starting to generate revenue from our content delivery model, by launching innovative associate projects such as MYFIE, etc., our focus over the next one year has to be to make our project more popular..

If we are as popular as TRX, that is, if we have  970690 holders our price will be 227 higher than the value of TRX today.. Since we have 227 times less supply than TRX.. So just by reaching 900 K holders our price can reach 0.02 x 227 = 4.57 USD! The firm price target for SWAT by the time we reach next Christmas (2019 Xmas) should be 4.57 USD.. We can simply reach this by widening our holder base from the current level of 175  to 970690 holders! Let us all keep working diligently towards this target.. We are sure to reach there soon!

May this Festive Season and the New Year bring with it the Best Times of our Lives ahead for all of us in the SWAT Coin community! God is with us! We are all from different backgrounds, different countries, different faith, but we are all proudly united by a single cause - the SWAT Coin project!  

I want to take this opportunity to Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! The year 2019 will be a game changer and truly a life changing year for all of us!

woo0708

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

It has been a great year so far and a great journey together for all of us! We have to be truly proud of what we have achieved in this short period of 9 months.. It has been a great year mainly because this project has brought us all so close together this year. It is not an exaggeration to say we are like family members now!

So what do we need to do in the coming new year to make SWAT find its true value? First thing is we need to make SWAT, Pocket Miner and the SWATMINER APP more popular.. As of now we have just 175 addresses holding SWAT.. this includes the new deposit addresses created on FatBTC.. In spite of having close to 3000 telegram community members we are finding it difficult to get 1000 people to open an account and deposit some SWAT into FatBTC..

As done earlier, let us compare our project to TRX (Tron Network) - Current supply 66.62 Billion.. total supply 99.22 Billion, but Price 0.02 USD.. They have 227 times more supply than us.. they took 4 years to get on to the main net.. If you look at their road map in comparison to ours, what we have achieved in 9 month is much more that what they achieved in 4 and a half years of their existence.. And even now they don't have any revenue generating ideas.. Their supply is only going to increase further..

So why is it that they have such higher valuation? Simply because they have 970690 holders.. Of course they have funding and backing from some big investors.. But more importantly they are more popular.. So apart from focusing on strengthening our project further, by introducing technologically advanced devices at affordable prices, by getting listed on bigger exchanges, by tying up with more powerful ad networks, by starting to generate revenue from our content delivery model, by launching innovative associate projects such as MYFIE, etc., our focus over the next one year has to be to make our project more popular..

If we are as popular as TRX, that is, if we have  970690 holders our price will be 227 higher than the value of TRX today.. Since we have 227 times less supply than TRX.. So just by reaching 900 K holders our price can reach 0.02 x 227 = 4.57 USD! The firm price target for SWAT by the time we reach next Christmas (2019 Xmas) should be 4.57 USD.. We can simply reach this by widening our holder base from the current level of 175  to 970690 holders! Let us all keep working diligently towards this target.. We are sure to reach there soon!

May this Festive Season and the New Year bring with it the Best Times of our Lives ahead for all of us in the SWAT Coin community! God is with us! We are all from different backgrounds, different countries, different faith, but we are all proudly united by a single cause - the SWAT Coin project! 

I want to take this opportunity to Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! The year 2019 will be a game changer and truly a life changing year for all of us!

Great Dilip...
Yes, that's right. The year of 2019 is definitely the best year, and I believe it will be a great life.
But whether it's a forum or a community, it's very low participation.
It's definitely a challenge to solve and think about.Of course, I didn't participate much, but...
Obviously there are about 3,000 members, but the participation is minimal and limited.
We need to activate a hidden, constantly watched member.
I'll let you know if I have a good idea.
As we've done so far, there will be a way to try, study and think about it in 2019.
Let's try to make sure everyone is happy and hopeful in 2019.
There is no ill will for the hard worker.
SWAT GO...Go!!!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

If we are as popular as TRX, that is, if we have  970690 holders our price will be 227 higher than the value of TRX today.. Since we have 227 times less supply than TRX.. So just by reaching 900 K holders our price can reach 0.02 x 227 = 4.57 USD! The firm price target for SWAT by the time we reach next Christmas (2019 Xmas) should be 4.57 USD.. We can simply reach this by widening our holder base from the current level of 175  to 970690 holders! Let us all keep working diligently towards this target.. We are sure to reach there soon!

Great Dilip...
Yes, that's right. The year of 2019 is definitely the best year, and I believe it will be a great life.
But whether it's a forum or a community, it's very low participation.
It's definitely a challenge to solve and think about.Of course, I didn't participate much, but...
Obviously there are about 3,000 members, but the participation is minimal and limited.
We need to activate a hidden, constantly watched member.
I'll let you know if I have a good idea.
As we've done so far, there will be a way to try, study and think about it in 2019.
Let's try to make sure everyone is happy and hopeful in 2019.
There is no ill will for the hard worker.
SWAT GO...Go!!!

Thanks Bae Woo! Our hard work will pay off in the coming year! 2019 will surely be good for us!
alex75

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Hello to all, the entire SWAT community.I want to congratulate everyone on the upcoming Christmas holidays, good luck and blessings to all and to keep you angels family and well-being.Happy holidays.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

Hello to all, the entire SWAT community.I want to congratulate everyone on the upcoming Christmas holidays, good luck and blessings to all and to keep you angels family and well-being.Happy holidays.

alex75, Thanks for your greetings and wishes! Wish you, your family and friends a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

This is Yuriy's poster for commemorating our reaching 150 pages on Bitcointalk..

CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

If we are as popular as TRX, that is, if we have  970690 holders our price will be 227 higher than the value of TRX today.. Since we have 227 times less supply than TRX.. So just by reaching 900 K holders our price can reach 0.02 x 227 = 4.57 USD! The firm price target for SWAT by the time we reach next Christmas (2019 Xmas) should be 4.57 USD.. We can simply reach this by widening our holder base from the current level of 175  to 970690 holders! Let us all keep working diligently towards this target.. We are sure to reach there soon!

Good morning

Swat Family wish you a Merry Christmas 2018, next to your family, friends and God bless your home. 2019 will be of great expectation in relation to PMCORP and SWAT and with good results .... my good wishes ADM ... DILIP. Your effort will bear fruit....💪....🚨♨🚀♨🚨....💪
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Good morning

Swat Family wish you a Merry Christmas 2018, next to your family, friends and God bless your home. 2019 will be of great expectation in relation to PMCORP and SWAT and with good results .... my good wishes ADM ... DILIP. Your effort will bear fruit....💪....🚨♨🚀♨🚨....💪

Hello Cristian, Thank you for your wishes and greetings! Wish you, your family and friends a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year! May this new year bring with it the best times of your life ahead for you!

We have sent the Paid Premium request to Yobit..
If they encash the yobitcode for 0.2 BTC.. It means they will surely update the contract..
If they don't encash the yobitcode in the next 7 days that means they will not update the contract.. At least we will know for sure now..

I am sure 2019 will be our year!
Otclegend

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays to all. We should all thank Swatcoin for all the effort, ideas and hard work for us to get to this point. I look forward to a tremendous year of helping others.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays to all. We should all thank Swatcoin for all the effort, ideas and hard work for us to get to this point. I look forward to a tremendous year of helping others.

Otclegend, Thanks for your greetings, wishes and for your support! I appreciate your excellent contribution to our project.

I too look forward to the coming year and the great possibilities it will bring with it to us!
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: