Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWATMiner
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:04:04 AM

Manager.
When does the YOBIT exchange start trading new contracts?
I want to know.
What's the deal now?

actor c, We have sent several request to Yobit now. We can only wait. But we expect to start trading on FatBTC soon.. See this list..

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

FatBTC 27 and Yobit 55.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:08:26 AM

Now the deadline for Airdrop to be completed is 9th Jan 2019.

Please inform this to every one.. 

The total number of addresses holding SWAT is 303 https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809#balances

good morning

this airdrop is the one that appears in the roadmap, January 2019, which percentage will touch each investor, greetings

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

CRIPTODIVISA31, this airdrop is associated with the FatBTC registration promotions. The airdrop on our Road Map will be done before the end of January 2019.

Those who committed to the 10% extra bonus and 3% extra bonus long-term holding scheme will get 10% and 3% additional airdrops. Details of that first quarterly airdrop will be announced soon.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:09:50 AM

Pocket Miner UNI is having an amazing run! Once more sale today!

@moses's 3rd buy for friend/family member! Great! Three shipments pending now. Got delivery of @woo0708 Pocket Miner UNI just now.. Expecting @moses's Pocket Miner Unis to reach me on Saturday and Monday..

Three shipments to Korea getting ready!
actor c

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:59:10 PM

Manager.
I want to know.
What's the deal now?

actor c, We have sent several request to Yobit now. We can only wait. But we expect to start trading on FatBTC soon.. See this list..

FatBTC 27 and Yobit 55.
Thank you for your kind explanation.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:54:40 PM

Manager.
I want to know.
What's the deal now?

FatBTC 27 and Yobit 55.
Thank you for your kind explanation.

You are welcome.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:32:48 AM

We are at 334 Addresses now. Very Good Job Everyone!

I appreciate the efforts of everyone who has helped in reaching this number.

Now we have to do the same good work for the next 5 days to reach our target. I am sure we are going to do it! 

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:00:13 PM

Amazing run of sales continues! Once more APP purchase for 119 USD by our Korean Investor @moses just now!

This is great commitment and support to the project!

Thanks @moses for your trust in the project.

This only motivates all of us to work ever harder to reach much greater heights soon!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:47:53 AM

Created New Reddit Group.. for our Airdrop event.. https://www.reddit.com/r/newairdrops/ Please post this on our other channels..
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:11:14 AM

Update From Slack
-----------------------------------
Here is the invite to SWATCoin Server on Discord.. https://discord.gg/juPQxc8 We can invite people from other discord groups to join this group maybe.. @Kevin has been doing  great job on Telegram.. answering every single query and posting and re-posting the message on different groups.. assisted ably by our community members @woo0708 @moses and others I saw @moses re-posting a message deleted on the Bountyhub channel which was posted earlier by @Kevin and had been deleted by the channel admin! I have already created a sub reddit for this airdrop event.. and posted about it on the biggest airdrop group on reddit.. https://www.reddit.com/r/newairdrops/comments/ad49xk/airdrop_announcement_of_15500_swat_each_to_1000/  We have also been posting on bitcointalk including a new announcement under bounties... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5091426.new#new And posting all these on our official twitter.. The response has been growing day by day and with the referral offer yesterday we have currently reached 444 addresses now.. Two more days of the same and I am sure we will get there! I have also been messaging Hammer of FatBTC about all our eefforts and the progress we have been making.. He has already told me to keep doing the good work that we have been doing and he hopes to hear the information from us that we have reached the 1000 accounts mark! Cheers Every one
------------------------------------
I appreciate the excellent work that everyone has been doing.. I am also working on re-launching our ANN thread on Bitcointalk When started the ANN thread in April 2018 we were just a token doing a pre-sale and with just a few ideas and plan.. we had not achieved anything back then.. Now we are a full-fledged project with a Minimum Viable Product that is being sold and have evolved from a token to a Proof of Work mining Coin.. As i type this there are several community members who are actively mining SWAT.. though we have sold less than 25 Pocket Miners (and APP put together) we have a total of 79 devices that are authorized and activated as of now due to our Free Download and Authorization offer for the FaTBTC target to be achieved! We also have the Ad network integration done.. I am just waiting for the FatBTC announcement to come to buy back from the FatBTC market with the 40% profit generated by the 22 Sales we have done till now and  do our first quarterly airdrop. With the completion of that we would have achieved all our deadlines on our old road map! Later this month we will do our road map for the next two years.. So now is a good time to start a new ANN thread.. to bring in new investors...

Title of our new ANN thread will most probably be this: SWAT – A Game Changing Blockchain Project and our tag line will be: Lean Mining Like Nothing the World has Ever Seen Before!
--------------------------------------
As mentioned earlier, We started with nothing and we have completed all these deadlines and there are several members who bought during the pre-sale have exited the project with very good returns when the price touched 30 SATS on Yobit with a return of more than 25 times! 2500 % returns.. There were many who exited the project with 10 times returns during the time we were on WAVES DEX.. In the next 12 to 24 months our target will be to give 100 to 200 times the returns on the investment to all those investors who have invested in our project and have stayed with our project during the last nine months! That is our commitment!
woo0708

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:48:51 AM

Update From Slack
Here is the invite to SWATCoin Server on Discord.. https://discord.gg/juPQxc8 We can invite people from other discord groups to join this group maybe.. @Kevin has been doing  great job on Telegram.. answering every single query and posting and re-posting the message on different groups.. assisted ably by our community members @woo0708 @moses and others I saw @moses re-posting a message deleted on the Bountyhub channel which was posted earlier by @Kevin and had been deleted by the channel admin! I have already created a sub reddit for this airdrop event.. and posted about it on the biggest airdrop group on reddit.. https://www.reddit.com/r/newairdrops/comments/ad49xk/airdrop_announcement_of_15500_swat_each_to_1000/  We have also been posting on bitcointalk including a new announcement under bounties... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5091426.new#new And posting all these on our official twitter.. The response has been growing day by day and with the referral offer yesterday we have currently reached 444 addresses now.. Two more days of the same and I am sure we will get there! I have also been messaging Hammer of FatBTC about all our eefforts and the progress we have been making.. He has already told me to keep doing the good work that we have been doing and he hopes to hear the information from us that we have reached the 1000 accounts mark! Cheers Every one
I appreciate the excellent work that everyone has been doing.. I am also working on re-launching our ANN thread on Bitcointalk When started the ANN thread in April 2018 we were just a token doing a pre-sale and with just a few ideas and plan.. we had not achieved anything back then.. Now we are a full-fledged project with a Minimum Viable Product that is being sold and have evolved from a token to a Proof of Work mining Coin.. As i type this there are several community members who are actively mining SWAT.. though we have sold less than 25 Pocket Miners (and APP put together) we have a total of 79 devices that are authorized and activated as of now due to our Free Download and Authorization offer for the FaTBTC target to be achieved! We also have the Ad network integration done.. I am just waiting for the FatBTC announcement to come to buy back from the FatBTC market with the 40% profit generated by the 22 Sales we have done till now and  do our first quarterly airdrop. With the completion of that we would have achieved all our deadlines on our old road map! Later this month we will do our road map for the next two years.. So now is a good time to start a new ANN thread.. to bring in new investors...

Title of our new ANN thread will most probably be this: SWAT – A Game Changing Blockchain Project and our tag line will be: Lean Mining Like Nothing the World has Ever Seen Before!
As mentioned earlier, We started with nothing and we have completed all these deadlines and there are several members who bought during the pre-sale have exited the project with very good returns when the price touched 30 SATS on Yobit with a return of more than 25 times! 2500 % returns.. There were many who exited the project with 10 times returns during the time we were on WAVES DEX.. In the next 12 to 24 months our target will be to give 100 to 200 times the returns on the investment to all those investors who have invested in our project and have stayed with our project during the last nine months! That is our commitment!
Thank you, but there are a lot of SWAT members who have used their power in the invisible.Thank you to them.We don't have much time left, so let's promote until the end and do our best.Let's think that it will bring good results, and let's gather the little strength of the project and show them great power.
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:52:30 PM

Update From Slack

Good afternoon:

those who oversold SWAT on yobit.net, lowering the price from 31 satos to 4 satos, do not show stability in their price. and its previous publication affirmed the price of 0.1 $ per swat in the short term, we need a stable price, now it is not trading in any exchange and we do not have purchase and sale volumes. What type of return is from 12 to 24 months, we have to wait longer and get profitability? 😯
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:54:12 PM

Activities for 2019: First get the required number on FatBTC and start trading.

Get listed in more better exchanges, Develop our own exchange, Sell a lot of Pocket Miners and SWATINER APPs, Make more ad revenue with better ad network integrations and giving option for the user to opt out of it.. Reach our short-term price target of 0.1 USD for SWAT at the earliest, Execute the proposed buy back and airdrop in Jan 2019.. Launch our associate project MYFIE, Hasten and Strengthen PM CORP activities at the legal, financial and operational levels, Design and launch Better high-end products for Pocket Miners through new OEM suppliers, Start our trial orders with educational institutions for PM Student Edition, Redesign and Re-work all our group websites in particular with high-res photos of team members! The activities are endless.. As we just keep focusing on doing these activities results will follow automatically!

👆 short-term objectives 2019 😮
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:03:57 AM

Update From Slack

Good afternoon:

those who oversold SWAT on yobit.net, lowering the price from 31 satos to 4 satos, do not show stability in their price. and its previous publication affirmed the price of 0.1 $ per swat in the short term, we need a stable price, now it is not trading in any exchange and we do not have purchase and sale volumes. What type of return is from 12 to 24 months, we have to wait longer and get profitability? 😯

Cristian, We expect to be trading on FatBTC in the next couple of days. There are a lot of investors on FatBTC.. particularly from China.

China is the biggest market for Crypto Currency with Biggest Bitcoin Mining Pools, BCH Mining Pools, etc., All the Bitcoin Mining Equipment manufacturers are all in China.

We don't have any investor from China as of now.

So if the trading starts in the next couple of days on FatBTC and the Chinese investors get to know about the project it will be a big market for SWAT. I am expecting the buying will be good and hoping we can reach a price of 0.005 USD and above.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:06:35 AM

536 Addresses Now.. Just 400 more needed.. The referral program is working well. Since Hammer of FatBTC has not fixed a deadline to reach the 1000 mark as per the last message if we can achieve it in the next 2 days I am sure he will accept it and start off the trading process. Let us keep up the momentum and get this done in the next 48 hours!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:49:06 PM

As of now my understanding of FatBTC's requirement is that the airdrop should not come directly from the contract address or the contract creator's address and it should come from the Metamask or MEW wallets of individual investors.. As per this requirement they have not confirmed the deposits of airdrops made in bulk from the contract address to the last few investors to whom we had done the airdrops. FatBTC has informed that, it is a total of 445 SWAT holders on FatBTC with the minimum deposit as confirmed by them. So if you open your FatBTC account and if you can see your balance of SWAT on it then your account is confirmed. If you don't see any balance even though the airdrop sent by us is seen on Etherscan then that means they have not confirmed the deposit since it was done through the contract address.

We have stopped the airdrops till we get some clarity on this issue..
We have paused the airdrops temporarily till we are clear about the instructions given to us.. Apologize for the inconvenince caused.. We are hoping to get this resolved soon and resume our airdrops as per the correct instructions soon.. Thank you for your patience and cooperation..
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:17:04 PM

New Airdrop Instructions: Create new FatBTC SWAT Deposit Address. Send it along with Metamask or MEW address to admin@swatcoin.network and receive 15500 SWAT airdropped to your Metamask/MEW address. Transfer it to SWAT Address on FatBTC and share Screenshot with balance of 15500 SWAT on FatBTC.
This is as per the requirement of FatBTC's new instructions.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:12:16 PM

Great News! We have one more sale of Pocket Miner UNI.. Waiting for consent from the buyer to reveal identity! Good going indeed!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:49:23 PM

The Investor who has made the latest purchase of Pocket Miner UNI is our D & M Team Member from Luxembourg @MerLin! Thanks Merlin for your Purchase and for your continued support of our project! I will make the shipment in the next few days and update you..
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:15:42 PM

Amazing News! @MerLin has bought 2 more Pocket Miners! Total 3 PM UNI purchased today by @MerLin
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:45:46 AM

Airdrop Announcement:

Create new FatBTC SWAT Deposit Address. Send it along with Metamask or MEW address to admin@swatcoin.network and receive 15500 SWAT airdropped to your Metamask/MEW address. Transfer it to SWAT Address on FatBTC and share Screenshot with balance of 15500 SWAT on FatBTC.

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: