Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWATMiner
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

EtherFlyer Exchange has enabled Withdrawals.. This is my trial withdrawal from EtherFlyer... https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf779cedb0e0c98950fd3fb33ce21fb57b5a38d0bc2597814d103db506d60cd07 But my message to everyone is as usual with any new exchange try trading with small amounts before you are comfortable with the procedure and operations of the exchange. The withdrawal is based on a manual approval process and takes time. Please be aware of it, This is the trading link.. https://www.etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=SWAT-ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:38:14 AM

From Slack:

Freedom and Independence are the most important privileges to be enjoyed by every human being on this planet. On a grander scheme of things SWAT aims to provide Financial Freedom to all its users in the years to come.. Being able to do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it and however you want to do it, without being worried about money is true financial freedom.. This is exactly what SWAT will try to provide to its investors in the years to come!

FFFE - Financial Freedom For Everyone! SWAT's tag line or motto!

This is our mission and vision and we will keep working hard and smart till the time we make it come true..
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:18:38 PM

https://twitter.com/p2pb2b_io/status/1101180639330660352  ‼️ Attention‼️

Deposit and withdrawal in Ethereum and ETH-based tokens are no longer available due to Constantinople fork. We will enable deposit and withdrawal in ETH within 24 hours after the fork is finalized.

Keep following the news to know about changes in the cryptomarket.
zedrat

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:36:42 AM

what happened to swat? price increased by 2000%
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:11:02 PM

what happened to swat? price increased by 2000%

From Slack: "The reason for that price on Coingecko is, now that EtherFlyer has been added to Coinmarketcap I was doing some trial trading on EtherFlyer to check if the volumes are getting reflected on CMC and other places and the price has been indicated on Coingecko! I have also sent a request just now to Coingecko to update our current supply and Max supply.. If we multiply the Current supply by the current price on CoinGecko our marketcap is 1,905,325 USD now exactly!"
KrypticKev

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:33:40 PM

Great to see our market cap has risen.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:54:35 PM

The New Road Map is Ready.. Yuriy and Catherine are working on a Graphical Representation of the new Road Map now. Will release it as soon as it is done!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:07:32 PM

Road Map SWAT Coin Project - 2019 - 2020

March 2019

Announce Sale of SWATMINER APP on Installments
Celebrate 29th March 1st Year Anniversary by announcing Bounty and Referral programs for getting 10000 verified Members on our Twitter/Telegram Groups..
40% Additional Bonus Issue for long-term Holders
Launch SWAT Coin Foundation

2nd Quarter APR - JUN 2019

Advertise Project and Products on More Crypto Related Networks
Re-Design and Relaunch all Project Related Websites
Launch MYFIE - ICO
Get Listed on More Exchanges

3rd Quarter - JUL - SEP 2019

Appoint More Distributors for Pocket Miners
Cost Per Sale Network Integration for More Online Sales of SWATMINER APP and Pocket Miner Models
Release SWATX
Launch Content Delivery Revenue Model

4th Quarter - OCT - DEC 2019

Launch Pocket Miner Entry Level Model Priced between 150 - 200 USD.
Tie-UP with Streaming Content Delivery APPs for Launch of Content Delivery on Pocket Miners
Focus on More Sales of PM SE in India and other Countries
New Ad Network Integrations for SWATMINER APP

1st Quarter Jan - March 2020

Achieve Year End Minimum Combined Sales Target of 20000 SWATMINERS and POCKET MINERS
Launch SWATSTORE
Reach 20000 members target.
Consolidate SWATCOIN.NETWORk, SWATX and SWATSTORE into SWATPORTAL

2nd Quarter APR - JUN 2020

Launch PMCORP STO
Organize First Physical Investor Conclave
Get Listed on Top 10 Exchanges

3rd Quarter JUL - SEP 2020

Tie-up with regular businesses for accepting SWAT as Payment.
Due - diligence for preparing for Listing PM CORP in Indian Stock Exchanges.
First Major Social Contribution of SWAT Coin Foundation

4th Quarter Oct - Dec 2020

Become a top 50 Crypto Project in the world.
Ad Revenue and Content Delivery Revenue to contribute 30 to 50 USD per Month per Device.
Reach an active User base of 200000 Investors.

Note: Quarterly Airdrop will be a routine activity from now on and will keep happening every quarter regularly.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:22:27 PM

The road map will act as a guideline for all our efforts and activities. We will follow it and will try to go beyond the targets and strive to beat the deadlines always!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:54:09 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 12:11:18 AM by SWATMiner

Here is the Graphical Representation of our New Road Map done by Yuriy and Catherine..

CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:21:41 AM

All buy orders closed now.. We have received 6.7 ETH in the process. I will put buy orders for 6.7 ETH worth of SWAT on FatBTC and p2pb2b at an average price of 8000 to 10000 SWAT for 1 USD to help the miners or other investors to sell SWAT. Other investors may not sell SWAT at this low level. But increased buy orders for the mining investors!

Hello Adm:

When you put the purchase orders of the sale of 6.7 eth in Yobit.net, my question is it correct to sell the old swat coins? and because it is still traded, it would not be better to remove it from Yobit and so small traders are not deceived and do not lose their money, regards.

my other question is, when will they distribute 40% of the bonus?

👍

Hello Cristian, It is only to stop the small investors from buying SWAT this was done. Now that there are no buy orders the possibility of small investors buying old SWAT is remote.

We will try to negotiate a SWAP upgrade of old for New SWAT on a possible ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 with Yobit and see if they agree. Not just those who are trying to sell now or those who bought old SWAT by mistake now, but the so many others who are left with the old SWAT will benefit from this.

And since those who exchanged before the deadline had to be rewarded they got the ratio of 1:1 and the quarterly bonus airdrop. That brings us to your last question. 40% additional bonus for long-term holders will be issued in the first week of March.

Good morning:

Adm ... benefit from the new contract: 0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809, or which contract? I'm worried that I see purchases of 1M, 500k on Yobit.net, from a Swat contract that is not current, when those purchases should be from the new SWAT, we are losing investors that can include the telegram group.

and it is correct we only receive SWAP 1: 1 in the new SWAT, YOBIT.net is honest? I would accept your proposal, knowing the change of SWAT, my other concern is SWAT in fatbtc, if we do not achieve a trade of 10k, withdraw the currency of their exchange, they are negotiating with the adm. that manages BTC and ETH and we can access.

regards 😉
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:25:22 AM

All buy orders closed now.. We have received 6.7 ETH in the process. I will put buy orders for 6.7 ETH worth of SWAT on FatBTC and p2pb2b at an average price of 8000 to 10000 SWAT for 1 USD to help the miners or other investors to sell SWAT. Other investors may not sell SWAT at this low level. But increased buy orders for the mining investors!

Hello Adm:

When you put the purchase orders of the sale of 6.7 eth in Yobit.net, my question is it correct to sell the old swat coins? and because it is still traded, it would not be better to remove it from Yobit and so small traders are not deceived and do not lose their money, regards.

my other question is, when will they distribute 40% of the bonus?

👍

Hello Cristian, It is only to stop the small investors from buying SWAT this was done. Now that there are no buy orders the possibility of small investors buying old SWAT is remote.

We will try to negotiate a SWAP upgrade of old for New SWAT on a possible ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 with Yobit and see if they agree. Not just those who are trying to sell now or those who bought old SWAT by mistake now, but the so many others who are left with the old SWAT will benefit from this.

And since those who exchanged before the deadline had to be rewarded they got the ratio of 1:1 and the quarterly bonus airdrop. That brings us to your last question. 40% additional bonus for long-term holders will be issued in the first week of March.

Good morning:

Adm ... benefit from the new contract: 0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809, or which contract? I'm worried that I see purchases of 1M, 500k on Yobit.net, from a Swat contract that is not current, when those purchases should be from the new SWAT, we are losing investors that can include the telegram group.

and it is correct we only receive SWAP 1: 1 in the new SWAT, YOBIT.net is honest? I would accept your proposal, knowing the change of SWAT, my other concern is SWAT in fatbtc, if we do not achieve a trade of 10k, withdraw the currency of their exchange, they are negotiating with the adm. that manages BTC and ETH and we can access.

regards 😉

As far as Yobit is concerned read my response to you earlier.

"We will try to negotiate a SWAP upgrade of old for New SWAT on a possible ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 with Yobit and see if they agree. Not just those who are trying to sell now or those who bought old SWAT by mistake now, but the so many others who are left with the old SWAT will benefit from this."

This means if the swap is done, the users on Yobit will get for every 3 Old SWAT 1 New SWAT, if the ratio is 1:3 or will get for every 4 Old SWAT 1 new SWAT if the ratio is 1:4.. Those who are buying at 1 SAT without reading our 100s of announcements about contract update, with the hope that they can sell higher in other exchanges, cannot be treated the same way as we treat those who have followed our instructions correctly and those are buying SWAT today at 4,5 or 6 SATS!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:26:10 AM

Great News! We have received payment for a sale of another Pocket Miner UNI through @Choi for his friend! I appreciate your efforts in promoting Pocket Miners among your friends and family members Choi! Excellent!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:54:28 PM

Happy to announce the first bulk sale of SWATMINER APP in Iran! @antarmontar Our Iranian Investor has made payment for 10 SWATMINER APPs just now.. He had 850 USD for down payment for 10 APPs. I told him he can pay the rest of the money in the next few days! So unofficially we have also started our scheme of selling SWATMINER APPs on installments by making a down payment first! In this case it is approximately an 80% down payment! He has also mentioned, he is in the process of confirming 15 more SWATMINER APPs in the next week or so! Cheers everyone! Our project is taking off on a big way!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:00:15 PM

It is great that our own investors are the brand ambassadors for both Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs! Today @Choi brought in  a sale of Pocket Miner UNI for his friend! And @antarmontar has brought in a sale of 10 SWATMINER APPs for his friends and family members! It is impossible to send Pocket Miners to Iran. So it is great that we are reaching the Iranian market through the SWATMINER APP!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:00:53 PM

Happy to announce the first bulk sale of SWATMINER APP in Iran! @antarmontar Our Iranian Investor has made payment for 10 SWATMINER APPs just now.. He had 850 USD for down payment for 10 APPs. I told him he can pay the rest of the money in the next few days! So unofficially we have also started our scheme of selling SWATMINER APPs on installments by making a down payment first! In this case it is approximately an 80% down payment! He has also mentioned, he is in the process of confirming 15 more SWATMINER APPs in the next week or so! Cheers everyone! Our project is taking off on a big way!

It is great that our own investors are the brand ambassadors for both Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs! Today @Choi brought in  a sale of Pocket Miner UNI for his friend! And @antarmontar has brought in a sale of 10 SWATMINER APPs for his friends and family members! It is impossible to send Pocket Miners to Iran. So it is great that we are reaching the Iranian market through the SWATMINER APP!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:08:23 AM

We have reached a circulation of 350 million now from the 150 million pre-sale value, from one year ago and we are still 200 % higher after an additional supply of 200 million! This shows the amazing staying power of our project!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

Announcement! - Bounty Program for Posting on Altcoin Discussion, Crypto Mining, Work at Home and Online Income Forums and Groups: It has been decided to offer bounties for posting and promoting our SWATMINER APP and Pocket Miners on Earn From Home, Make Money Online, Affiliate Marketing Forums, etc., which is a slightly different market from the regular Crypto Currency market segment.. There are many groups, forums and even Telegram groups under this category.. The regular Altcoin and Crypto Mining Groups too can be targeted..  1000 SWAT bounty for each post in such forums and a total of 500 such bounties.. Send Screenshot and link of post to admin@swatcoin.network along with your ETH address on MEW/Metamask/IMTOKEN/Coinomi Wallet. On receipt of mail and confirmation 1000 SWAT will be sent to the ETH address.

Sample post: Opportunity to earn 30 to 50 USD per month working from home, through Easy Crypto Mining by being part of the SWAT Coin Project.. You can either mine with your own phone if you buy the SWATMINER APP https://www.swatminer.app/ or mine with the Pocket Miner http://www.pocketminer.store/ Project Website: http://www.swatcoin.network/ Bitcointalk Discussion forum and ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.0 For queries and clarifications join us on Telegram chat: https://t.me/swtcoincommunity Mined Coins can be easily sold daily on different exchanges and sales proceeds can be withdrawn immediately to your personal wallets.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:31:14 AM

From Slack Re-posted on Telegram:

SWAT Coin, [08.03.19 08:52]
From Slack: Since the focus is on Pocket Miner and the PM being an Android device, the development work is focused on Android OS.. and the SWATMINER APP being sold separately is an offshoot of that.. Will work on an IOS version and see if we can launch an IOS version of the SWATMINER APP soon..

SWAT Coin, [08.03.19 08:55]
From Slack: Soon the ICO markets will dry up and STO market will take center stage.. Security Token Offering.. Meaning stocks being offered as tokens.. That will be regulated by SEC and other regulating agencies of different countries.. All this while exchanges were saying if your token is a Security Token they will not list it.. It is going to be the other way round now.. Exchanges will list only security tokens henceforth.. There are companies taking initiative to help traditional businesses to raise capital through this route now.. https://www.tzero.com/raise-capital/

SWAT Coin, [08.03.19 08:57]
We are a pioneer in this area since we offered PMCORP which is a security token before anyone had thought of it! Now, Amazon, Facebook, and other corporate houses are offering it.. So when PM CORP goes public it will be regulated by SEBI the Indian regulating authority for capital markets.. You can see that the expanded name for PMCORP is PM Corp Stock Token... https://etherscan.io/token/0x754714744e0df2145a8259437c5e2e01bda4b79f

SWAT Coin, [08.03.19 08:58]
From Slack: It is ironical and comical that the regulatory authorities think they can create financial market stability through regulation.. Some of our current young and new investors would have been in school in 2008 when the biggest "greed and fear" induced financial market disaster struck the world.. It is worthwhile to read these articles to understand what happened in the year 2008 in the so called "highly regulated financial world" when the biggest financial meltdown in history had occurred.. https://www.thebalance.com/stock-market-crash-of-2008-3305535   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_of_Lehman_Brothers

SWAT Coin, [08.03.19 08:59]
In a financial market that is regulated if we can have such iconic names crumble to dust from great glory, the kind of stability and development in various areas that we have had in one year when the iconic names in the crypto world have crumbled during the same period, is not a small achievement! It is a thing to be cherished by the entire community and something that which we need to be really proud of! It is a phenomenal one year for our project taking into consideration the kind of humble beginning we have had..
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:55:54 PM

Here is a poster designed by Yuriy and Catherine Wishing all our Women Investors a Very Happy Women's Day! Very Nice and Thoughtful Yuriy and Catherine!

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: