Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165]
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWATMiner
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:05:41 PM

Advertising Plan for our Project and Products:

We will use three different type of advertising networks for our project. One CPM Network, One CPC Network and One CPS Network.. CPM means Cost Per Mille (1000) which works on the basis of the number of ad impressions on Crypto Websites.. CPC is Cost Per Click and CPS is cost per sale.. We will start with a CPM network and focus on getting this particular message across to potential investors..

"SWAT Coin Project is Recommended as a Top 10 Project to invest in 2019 by P2PB2B.io a Top 20 Exchange!  Invest Now!"

I will start by applying to the biggest CPM network for Crypto Audience https://coinad.com/ first and get our campaign started. We will allot a percentage of our Sales Revenue from the Sales of Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs for this. We will monitor the performance of the different type of Ad Networks over the next few weeks and split the budget suitably among these three type of networks based on the outcome. In spite of our budget constraints I am sure the outcome will be positive for the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:41:49 PM

Announcement: We are starting the sale of SWATMINER APP through Installments from today. Down Payment 50 USD.. The rest to be paid in a maximum of 10 Weeks at the rate of 7 USD per week. which is 70 USD.. A total of 120 .. the last installment can be 6 USD to make it a total of 119 USD.. We are starting this plan with a sale of Five SWATMINER APPs to @antarmontar our D & M member from Iran. He has promised to make the payment of 250 USD down payment today and to pay the rest in a couple of week's time. Payment of 50 USD equivalent in ETH to be sent to my Wallet Address: 0x48850F503412d8A6e3d63541F0e225f04b13a544 and the transaction ID along with the IMEI number to be authorized has to be sent to admin@swatcoin.network.  Latest version of SWATMINER APK can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/SWATCoin/SWAT-ERC20-Token/releases/download/27.2/SWATMINER.27.2.apk  System Requirement: Minimum 2 GB RAM, Quad Core Processor and Android Version 7 and above.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:59:53 AM

This is the poster designed by our D & M Team Members @GetHJR and @Lois to celebrate our Project's First Year Anniversary! Excellent! Thanks Yuriy and Catherine!

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:11:46 AM

Today the first sale of 5 SWATMINER APPs using the Installments Plan has been completed by our D & M Team member @antarmontar!

He has sent me the the down payment of 250 USD (equivalent in ETH) and I have authorized the 5 IMEI numbers and activated the 5 devices! He will make the balance payment in 1 to 2 Weeks! He has mentioned that 5 more new investors are interested in purchasing the SWATMINER APP through our installment scheme.. And they will be doing so in the near future. @antarmontar himself is confident of bringing in 10 more buy orders in the next week or so! Iran has understood the value of SWAT and how easy it is to make 1 to 1.5 USD per day through the simple SWAT Mining process using their mobile phones, which they already own! All this is mainly due to the effort of our D & M Member Ehsan (@antarmontar).. Well done Ehsan! This is extremely good for the project.. We can see that the prices are going up slowly in both the exchanges..  Of course there is some volatility when a trader having accumulated 500 USD worth of SWAT wants to make a 100 USD profit and sells a chunk of SWAT for 600 USD.. It doesn't matter because even these traders are creating buy orders for our mining users. Hence the miners are able to sell the mined coins as and when they wish to sell them. Since there are not many sell walls, when we reach the newer audience and investing public in new regions through our ad campaigns, the price will surely go up further, because of lack of selling!

This is truly a Very good phase for the project!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:32:14 PM

There was an issue with the Trade function on EtherFlyer.. Now it has been resolved.. Trading is enabled on EtherFlyer normally now like all other coins.. https://www.etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=SWAT-ETH
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:07:35 AM

Today we have completed one year of our exciting and adventurous journey in the world of Crypto Currencies successfully! We have met greatest friends during this wonderful journey who are closer to us than our family members, those who have shared our vision, trusted us, believed in our team, shared our success and fears and those who have stood with us solidly during times of doubt and uncertainty! I thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart! In this one year we have together stood the test of time and showed to the world that in spite of a very difficult time in the world of cryptos, we can truly succeed if we have a good project backed by a committed and hard working group of people.. On this day I wish to thank all our community members and investors who have backed us selflessly through this one year, the devs of exchanges and their support team who have worked with us in taking our project forward.. I thank the support services such as the Regional Office members of  FedEX here in India who have helped us immensely and who are equally involved with the project to the extent that they have offered prayers for the success of our project! I don't have any doubt that we are the greatest project on earth and by the time we reach our next anniversary we would have proved this to the world in terms of great financial success too! *Happy Anniversary Everyone!*
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:34:34 PM

Great News with our ongoing sales of SWATMINER APPs in Iran..

@antarmontar is buying 5 more SWATMINER APPs! He has also promised to pay the balance of the previous 5 bought on installments along with the complete payment for the current purchase tomorrow. So this new purchase is not using our installments scheme. He is also bringing in more new buyers for SWATMINER APPs.. This is the kind of sales we need to get in other geographical regions!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:57:48 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 09:45:22 PM by SWATMiner

This is the poster designed by Yuriy and Catherine depicting all our D & M team members in a single image! Great! Thanks Yuriy and Catherine!

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:18:34 PM

Good news has come in a pack of Two! 5 new SWATMINER APPs purchase completed by @antarmontar and balance payment received for the earlier purchase through Installments. A New Purchase of SWATMINER APP from Poland by a new investor has been completed just now through our swatminer.app website. Completed the process just now by Authorizing IMEI number and activting the Device!

*That is 6 SWATMINER APPs sold in one day in 2 different countries!*
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:22:16 AM

From Slack:

SWATCoin [5:26 AM]
We have already received 3,365,649 SWAT as contribution to our SWAT Coin Foundation. I just want to illustrate the power of this corpus that has been created under the SWAT Coin Foundation by means of a simple calculation. Let us say we have worked hard in the coming year and the price of SWAT has reached 1 USD.. and we invest the entire amount in fixed income financial instruments such as term deposits in Govt. backed public sector banks here in India we get an assured annual return of 7.04 % and charitable trusts get tax income exemption provided the entire amount received as returns are used for charitable purpose. This means 7.04% of 3,365,649 USD = 249058.026 USD.. This is the fixed return we will get per year. This is 20754.84 USD per month.. To understand what this amount can do in terms of giving back to society let us just see one example. The "Save the Children: foundation requires just 500 INR (7.14 USD) per month to feed and take care of one child per month. With this assured monthly returns in the illustration above we can save the lives of 2906 Children and support them to get a good life for themselves month after month, year after year without any further effort! and this is just the start.. I am sure there are more contributions to come and we will also allot a bit of the profit from our operations to the fund. There is no doubt that we have already taken a firm step towards the process of giving back to society and have made progress in our effort to create a better world! Thanks and Cheers everyone! All of You, Have a great Week and Month Ahead!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWATCoin [5:45 AM]
Some of us are in a position to contribute to the foundation today. Some of us will be in a position to contribute to the foundation in the future when SWAT has created financial security for all investors in the future! Every one who has bought SWAT, irrespective of the amount, has already contributed to the Foundation! *There is no pressure on our investors to contribute now.* Since the formation of the foundation is by itself because of the investments in SWAT by our entire community! So the first priority is to create financial stability, security and freedom to all our investors! Once that is done automatically the foundation will keep receiving ample funds going forward!
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:15:20 PM

From Slack:

We have already received 3,365,649 SWAT as contribution to our SWAT Coin Foundation. I just want to illustrate the power of this corpus that has been created under the SWAT Coin Foundation by means of a simple calculation. Let us say we have worked hard in the coming year and the price of SWAT has reached 1 USD.. and we invest the entire amount in fixed income financial instruments such as term deposits in Govt. backed public sector banks here in India we get an assured annual return of 7.04 % and charitable trusts get tax income exemption provided the entire amount received as returns are used for charitable purpose. This means 7.04% of 3,365,649 USD = 249058.026 USD.. This is the fixed return we will get per year. This is 20754.84 USD per month.. To understand what this amount can do in terms of giving back to society let us just see one example. The "Save the Children: foundation requires just 500 INR (7.14 USD) per month to feed and take care of one child per month. With this assured monthly returns in the illustration above we can save the lives of 2906 Children and support them to get a good life for themselves month after month, year after year without any further effort! and this is just the start.. I am sure there are more contributions to come and we will also allot a bit of the profit from our operations to the fund. There is no doubt that we have already taken a firm step towards the process of giving back to society and have made progress in our effort to create a better world! Thanks and Cheers everyone! All of You, Have a great Week and Month Ahead!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of us are in a position to contribute to the foundation today. Some of us will be in a position to contribute to the foundation in the future when SWAT has created financial security for all investors in the future! Every one who has bought SWAT, irrespective of the amount, has already contributed to the Foundation! *There is no pressure on our investors to contribute now.* Since the formation of the foundation is by itself because of the investments in SWAT by our entire community! So the first priority is to create financial stability, security and freedom to all our investors! Once that is done automatically the foundation will keep receiving ample funds going forward!

good afternoon

gentlemen of the project: my question is still selling the old SWAT coins on YOBIT.net? the volume increased to approximately 63 million, in the first place those currencies should not be sold because they do not work, it only harms the project and those small investors, where is the transparency? We have a long time waiting for an update of the contract and there is nothing, how do you intend to solve it?

can not be an old SWAT currency in an exchange because it has no value and many users of that exchange are hurting, can not eliminate that currency? and get it out of YOBIT.net, what are the intentions? to leave it in trade and do nothing about it

👍
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:14:26 AM

From Slack:

good afternoon

gentlemen of the project: my question is still selling the old SWAT coins on YOBIT.net? the volume increased to approximately 63 million, in the first place those currencies should not be sold because they do not work, it only harms the project and those small investors, where is the transparency? We have a long time waiting for an update of the contract and there is nothing, how do you intend to solve it?

can not be an old SWAT currency in an exchange because it has no value and many users of that exchange are hurting, can not eliminate that currency? and get it out of YOBIT.net, what are the intentions? to leave it in trade and do nothing about it

👍

We are planning to relaunch our project moving from a pre-sale token to a mining enabled ERC20 Asset, with new road map, exchanges and bigger team. In that again we will make it clear SWAT on Yobit is not the SWAT on other exchanges. We just have to keep educating new investors to keep away from SWAT on Yobit.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:16:31 AM

Some Updates From Slack:

Piotr Urbański [7:37 PM]
Hello, I have an idea for the advertisement of Swatcoin and on the occasion of volunteering. There is Grandpa Kitchen on Youtube, an older man cooks for homeless people and children from orphanages. Maybe Swatcoin could sponsor one or two episodes.
In addition, if you buy the SwatMiner applications with the "Grandpa Kitchen" comment, Grandpa will receive $ 5.
The channel has more than 4 million subscriptions, and viewership over 500k for the episode.

SWAThodler [7:58 PM]
Wow, its a good idea considering that SWAT foundation wants to go into charity too.

Kevin [8:48 PM]
@Piotr Urbański Great idea

SWATCoin [11:21 PM]
@Piotr Urbański Though it is a good idea, any ads that appear on Youtube videos have to be Adsense Ads by Google and Google has a restricted content policy on crypto related ads.. https://news.bitcoin.com/following-facebook-google-bans-crypto-ads-no-currencies-icos-exchanges-wallets-advice/.. Though there have been some news articles doing the rounds saying Google has removed the restrictions on crypto ads.. it is not true.. Google is trying to set up country specific content policy for ads related to cryptos through its Adwords program.
Bitcoin News
Google Bans Crypto Ads: No Currencies, ICOs, Exchanges, Wallets, Advice - Bitcoin News
After days of rumors, Google has confirmed it will actively restrict ads for crypto-related businesses, following Facebook's similar announcement.
Mar 14th, 2018
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My own idea is to have a 24 hours online TV Channel for just Crypto News on which advertisements can be bought using SWAT..  As of now there are no news channels exclusively for crypto and blockchain related news.. These news items appear as just small bits of news on regular business news channels.. Today with growing interest in blockchain projects and billions of dollars of market cap for cryptos, an exclusive TV channel for Crypto News is a necessity and we will promote this through a new Division *SWAT Coin Media*.. We can say the TV ads which appear on the crypto news channel can have additional exposure by being served on our Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs for an additional cost!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin [12:04 AM]
@SWATCoin Brilliant

SWATCoin [5:29 AM]
@GetHJR @SWATComfortZone @casinista86 @Kevin Thanks for your appreciation! Currently working on relaunching our project on bitcointalk with a new ANN thread with the title *SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset* with details of our new Road Map, New Team, Exchanges, etc., to bring our project to the attention of new investors who are looking for some new projects to invest in with the profits made due to the price increase in BTC, ETH and rest of the coins yesterday..

SWATCoin [5:35 AM]
Since the price of BTC has shot up more than 20% in 24 hours there may be price drop in SWAT since there is a tendency to sell SWAT and other altcoins to get into BTC/ETH for fear of missing out in the price rally in these crypto currencies.. But price of SWAT will stabilize and start moving up in the next few days.. There is no need for panic.. Even at 4 SATs it takes just 6000 SWAT to reach a daily target of 1.2 USD..
KrypticKev

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:25:20 AM

I think the tv channel is a great idea. I think the public needs definitive and correct information that is relayed to them. I know that is hard to do but I do get sick of reading every other post on a site saying buy and one minute later saying sell. That alone turns off new buyers and users wondering if the hard earned money they put into a coin could drop 50% after they have made their purchase.
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:38:09 PM

From Slack:

good afternoon

👍

We are planning to relaunch our project moving from a pre-sale token to a mining enabled ERC20 Asset, with new road map, exchanges and bigger team. In that again we will make it clear SWAT on Yobit is not the SWAT on other exchanges. We just have to keep educating new investors to keep away from SWAT on Yobit.

good morning

DILIP

You as a creator or developer must ensure the integrity of the project, those things you can do, you should burn or remove old SWAT and remove it from YOBIT.net and no one can use those coins maliciously, it also can not be in circulation because they do not work because they were exchanged for a new one of mining.

Another topic seen and analyzed is his telegram SWAT coin group (ERC20 token) at the beginning, the total number of users was 3000 and today more than 50% was lost, reaching only 1239, many of them with a name REMOVED ACCOUNT which did not exist in a start, who inflated, who doubled it? there are many deficiencies, the other is, new users arrive asking how they can change what they bought in yobit.net for the mining swat, they must solve it, we already have a lot of time waiting for updating in YOBIT.

regards
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:34:48 PM

We have moved to the new thread here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128167.0
kareemm000

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 12:29:22 PM

I'm still holding mine Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165]
  Print  

Jump to: