Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly  (Read 1679 times)
afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

I have no doubt that the fundamental growth of the market has begun. Every day the market capitalization is higher and higher. In the market began to enter the money of large investors. I think that new heights do not have to wait long ..
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
We can see the market is recovering strongly. This is a very good signal for traders. The future of bitcoin is very bright and we have to trust it.
When the stock market goes down, the Crypto market is affected. We should rely on this to have a better view of the investment.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

Certainly, when the price on the market grows, the mood rises! I hope this growth will not be for one day and the market will begin to recover. In any case, we should be ready for anything.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
There are some decent projects out there that you should really check out.

AION, PRG, NANO, and ADA. These are my fav at the moment. I think the market is green now for a long time, I’ll buy these if I see the next dip again.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

I'm not one who thinks so!I see that there is a gradual increase but it seems to me that over time, suddenly there will be a jump up
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

very glad to read so positive and back news.happy to have bought a cryptocurrency at the time of its big fall a few weeks ago

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

hello my friend
Yups, the current market is very passionate, like the color of green grass. beautiful to see it. expect always green color in all market. but I know it's just my imagination. how may every day be green, it will not be possible
Chazaki

Activity: 181

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

I am ready to invest now a lot of money as soon as I saw what is happening in the market.it's just an incredibly cool and great situation for all of us

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

spring has come. Although bitcoin has not grown to$ 20,000, it does not prevent altcoins from growing. Because they had events and release important technical solutions. It is an occasion for growth. And in cycles it is time to begin to grow
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

Yes,The market comes out from bears hand and slowly all altcoins and bitcoin start there upward journey and the market goes to hies in this run as per my opinion.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

You could be right at the context of "ready to fly", in fact it could get halted anytime yet. It skips price slowly but it stops there in a bit then it could either go back again by 5% then recover back. The market is getting crazy right now due to sellers exiting after the few climbs in the price, but buyers or tight holders would really fight it out until it breaks 10k.
minlirto

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

It looks like the market has become stable.  And now the price will only grow.  I believe that this will last a month, maybe more.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

I do think so because this month everything will return to normal just wait for it and also buy now before they being expensive again so whenever they pump you will got a lot of profits
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

I feel a dump is on way, maybe in next 48-72 hours. because market is going up for several days now and it cannot be straight up for that long.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

Almost all cryptocurrencies have been rising, driven mainly by the BTC. I think that prices have risen because there has been a consistent liquidation of short positions; many have closed their sell positions on BTC.

Particularly in the crypto market,  when positive or negative movements are triggered, prices usually have strong reactions.

We should be careful of similar movements, made by whales,  who were taking profit by pump & dump. But I am confident because looking at the chart a solid base has been set. We have just to wait for breaking some important resistance, in order to confirm the exit from this bearish phase.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

I think the market is ready for all coins to start to grow, all those who have not been able to withstand this correction have already sold their tokens left to those who believe in this market
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

The market of cryptocurrencies has been highly speculated in last days and there were a lot of different scenarios from everyone but at the end everything turned out to be good. The price of bitcoin has started to go up and it reached 8500$, a value that I haven't seen since February I think. The other coins are also following bitcoins because the whole market is turning green which is great. Even though the price prices are moving up pretty slowly I think that is better because people have enough time to thing what they are going to do next.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

I think the market is ready for all coins to start to grow, all those who have not been able to withstand this correction have already sold their tokens left to those who believe in this market

Market is ready to fly, many people loss the chance to earn profit because they already sell their coins. And many people are smiling now because they see the coins growing or waking up, its starts to rise again, so what i've always said just wait for the perfect time to sell your coins, wait for the peak it will bounce and rise and if that happens like now it starting to rise sell it to earn profit.

kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

Yes, now the market is starting to turn green again, although it's still on a small scale but it's much better, compared to a few weeks back, hopefully this resurrection continues, to a higher price.

K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

i guess not yet, its a great peak but it's not yet the "fly" that we're waiting for. It's still early for the BTC to really reach the value it had like last year. I bet after some time, it'll be great again to buy some coins and that's just how i see this peak. Still, it is  a good opportunity right not to sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: