Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly  (Read 1679 times)
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

i guess not yet, its a great peak but it's not yet the "fly" that we're waiting for. It's still early for the BTC to really reach the value it had like last year. I bet after some time, it'll be great again to buy some coins and that's just how i see this peak. Still, it is  a good opportunity right not to sell.

The time is coming back, people are coming back, investors are coming back, The prices can never go back to 20k in one night, but I think soon bitcoin will be unstoppable. People wont able to buy it like today at cheaper rate.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

It's always good to finally see some greens after that huge fall. Hope it's just not a trap like some people speculate but only time will tell.
Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

This is a good news for crypto - the price starts to grow. I lose a total of 80 percent so I hope the market will pump more.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

almost all the coins have gained atleast 50% from their MARCH lows. i am glad i am recovering my losses. i think it would have several dumps before moon.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

growth of all the coins I'm sure will happen until the end of next June, save the coins from now better than sell it, big opit will come soon

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

It's a simple method from last year: pump alt, peoples fomo and must use BTC to buy alt, then crypto Whale take profit by selling Alt to BTC, then pump BTC and selling BTC to USD, it's more than one time i see that.
it is a great observation. never taught of that before. how can you explain the total marketcap rising if you think it is all the whale activities to pump and dump btc and alts?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

in my opinion, things like this can already be predicted, crypto up and down, it has become commonplace, even where its special place cryptocurrency, if we are smart to do trading, then there we can get profit, but still far enough if want market price crypto as it was in january when btc was at $ 20,000

bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Everybody can see the green in the market of cryptocurrency. But, we don't really know what is behind the green. We know the price of cryptocurrency is still not stable even it shows better than previously. We cannot also guarantee that probably the price will be fluctuating again.
However, seen from the progress of the crypto every day, it is really hopeful that cryptocurrency will fly high to the moon and reach a good stability.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

I think that we see that the market to revive. It seems to me that in the next two months we will see steady growth. But the market is very volatile. It is impossible to draw conclusions on the situation last year. We must analyze the new conditions of the game.
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
The market fluctuates, and that's what happens. Everyone is waiting for moments like this, a cycle that will keep repeating with the same great hope in each swing.
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

The market is developing at an incredible pace! I am sure that the biggest growth is yet to come.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Its always ready to fly, depends on market caps and new investments, we all can see how the prices change when huge amounts are invested in even BTC
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

The market is developing at an incredible pace! I am sure that the biggest growth is yet to come.

Yes, big chances that speculation of today's year will getting early as it took a lot of trends which the value falls into a dip volume exchange towards dollars as about $5000+ and now having just a one night could possible hit increases into $6000+. Thus this value will continue up high then its gonna be an early big surprise.

arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

I actually hope it's time for some massive growth. This year have shown a lot of downtime in the market  and we can only hope there with be significant increase from here on.
rdzepc

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

No, in fact your opinion is incorrect. I don't agree with your point of view. I think the green of the cryptocurrency market may take time. You need to wait.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Yes, big chances that speculation of today's year will getting early as it took a lot of trends which the value falls into a dip volume exchange towards dollars as about $5000+ and now having just a one night could possible hit increases into $6000+. Thus this value will continue up high then its gonna be an early big surprise.

There is almost no suspense when Bitcoin returns to US$6,000 again. This is not difficult, but we expect Bitcoin to return above US$10,000, which may not be easy this year.
I conservatively estimate that the highest price of Bitcoin this year may not exceed $8,000.

mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

So far, the market is falling. Now the price of Bitcoin is more or less stabilized, but we are clearly not ready to fly yet.

big kid

Activity: 325
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Yeah... We waited for growth, there were no objective reasons for such a prolonged fall...
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

The crypto market has faced lots of problems in the recent past , This year especially has been bad for the crypto world the year has been dominated by the bearish market, This however doesn't mean that that the end of the road, there still are possibilities that the market will recover with time, we just need to be patient with the market

Bitcoin to the moon
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

It's only happen when the price of bitcoin go up. You should understand it. When the price of bitcoin will fall, then almost all the coin's value will fall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: