Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly  (Read 1679 times)
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

In this time mate, its not already ready to be back again in the peak as what i have been observe. Many people right now are selling while buying has lesser. Maybe at the end of the year, i hope it will be back soon, as of now, go grab some of it and hold until you can.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

There is a tendency where there is a drop, then there will be growth after a certain time. I believe that the market of cryptocurrencies is not an exception, that's just the question, when? growth will be in any case, there is indeed a key question when, Therefore, and there is no immediate growth, People are looking for tools that bring a faster income
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

I hope it will fly, but I consider we should wait for September at least. The thing is that governments and big institutional investors keep on interesting about this market, which is a positive factor.
Ecol

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

decreases for 7 months After this we ready to fly now. We should just wait and earn a lot of profits. Hold their coins guys.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

I can see bitcoin reach 5500$ and then it will go the its ATH as ETF comes to play and I think it is very possible we see these funds in our market.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

In as much as this will be a very good news for investors, I do not think and cannot see if the market is ready to fly but I believe that before the year runs out, these might take place but for now, we should patiently watch and wait till the market recover from the bear.
datmacro

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

Your post is from April and is currently in June, a terrible depreciation of the Crypto market. At the moment everything is better and we should choose good projects to invest
foremunp

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

Everyone can see the green in the market of digital money. Be that as it may, we don't generally recognize what is behind the green. We know the cost of cryptographic money is as yet not steady even it indicates superior to already. We can't likewise ensure that most likely the cost will vary once more.

Nonetheless, seen from the improvement of the crypto consistently, it is extremely cheerful that cryptographic money will fly high to the moon and achieve a decent steadiness
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Everyone can see the green in the market of digital money. Be that as it may, we don't generally recognize what is behind the green. We know the cost of cryptographic money is as yet not steady even it indicates superior to already. We can't likewise ensure that most likely the cost will vary once more.

Nonetheless, seen from the improvement of the crypto consistently, it is extremely cheerful that cryptographic money will fly high to the moon and achieve a decent steadiness

Yup the market are not yet fully recover we can see a long green day in the last couple of day but this is not yet steady we see this scenario many times going up and then a big dump later, but this time Im hoping it will continue to climb and climb to make some profit like what happen last year.

crisronaldo40

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Just pumped again, seeing this made me depressed. I forgot it went up so quickly before.
Donationcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

It is great to hear, especially at the time when we have experienced a red bath few months, hopefully you were right and the crypto market is truly ready to became something bigger than it is.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

I hope this is the beginning of good times for the crypto currency. Perhaps this will be followed by good growth. However, it is worth waiting a few more days to draw conclusions. One thing is certain - this is good news.

The second half of 2018 is going to be immense. I can only see good news for cryptocurrencies across the board. Mainstream media and governments will do their best to create FUD but blockchain technology is here to stay. Invest now and make great profit, 20-30 years we will see widespread adoption and we start using it for real. Bring it on!
emmaong12

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Makes me sad to see that the market pumped over 10% in a day and then dropped again, it's just pumped over 10% in the last 24 hours. Hopefully it maintains it this time.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

As of now, we have seen Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market are going green due to some various positive news that we have seen in the media such as Bitcoin ETF, SEC flooded with positive comments, Coinbase, positive regulation clarity South Korean market and so forth. However, I would not count on that yet as the market is so unpredictable and highly volatile. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

The market started to recover on good news
But will this continue?
I wish ..
It is necessary to be patient and not to sell one of his currencies now, hoping for a little profit
Watch and wait for the good moment
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

Today, we can see a much better market, yeah they are all in green and the rate of each coin is mostly increasing. It feels so better to see the market today. Hopefully, it will not decrease quickly after this green day. However, we realize that the price will be always fluctuating, so be ready for any possibilities.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Its price is much better in the past 2 days. Bitcoin is rapidly increasing at over $ 7000 and is on the rise. This is a great sign for investors
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

Today, we can see a much better market, yeah they are all in green and the rate of each coin is mostly increasing. It feels so better to see the market today. Hopefully, it will not decrease quickly after this green day. However, we realize that the price will be always fluctuating, so be ready for any possibilities.

Yes, enjoying the days having market is good better feels selling coins and buy back again. This is what we do mostly in trading sometimes it earns and sometimes it loss. Aiming this trend will continue up to August month as the beer is ready to rocks the speculated value this year.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

It's nice to look at the green market and how the cryptocurrency is always growing. But so far it is a one-time phenomenon, so do not be so happy about it
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

Guys, I do not think it's worth buying coins right now. Since you need to wait for confirmation of growth. But personally, my opinion is a turn either has already begun or will be about to be!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: