Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Future  (Read 22466 times)
Zidanmusk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Financial and money markets are notoriously unstable. That’s where every economic crisis has started. Ripple wants you to avoid that kind of pitfall by owning some XRP currency. It’s already becoming a world standard, so you can’t fail, and as it grows, its value will surge. Banks are being cautious and observing what happens. But they are also demanding more XRP, so scarcity will bring increased value along, and you could benefit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

I believe that the future of XRP depends on the speed of advancement in the banking sector. It is of great importance that the banking sector works more with crypto currency, and not just with the company's technologies. Prospects for Ripple will grow if the results of testing of companies and banks are successful.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

I am not that fan of ripple, yes it has a good partnership with banks and financing companies and i think this might spike the price of ripple, however it is a centralized coin which they can generate more coins as the demand goes up, that makes the ripple don’t spike that sharp. Too huge marketcap it can never reach 6$ i guess in my opinion.  Wink
Good point, as I see the ripple price had been stagnant and not even reach $1 after those pumping from last year. It seems that they had left behind and need to find ways to get back on track.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

personaly i think ripple have reach its pick already, more and more it has a bad press, people do not ripple
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?

As far as I know ripple have a huge potential in the future and I believe that it will have a good price soon.
Actually I sell it last december before the dip and now the price was down, and I preferred to buy ripple and hold it for long term.
it is clear with Ripple's rise in terms of its development. capable of bringing it to much more dependability and so valuable in the future. it will be very helpful for Ripple to be a coin that continues to bring about better change for the Cryptocurrency market. so I suggest supporting Ripple to further expand further.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

I maybe ripple future is very bright.ripples have faster transaction and is helping financial institutions save money.i think in the coming future it will become more popular.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Ripple is the most stable coin in my opinion. It is extremely popular in the cryptocurrency market. You should invest in Ripple at present. When most of the cryptocurrencies struggled with keeping their market capitalization stable, Ripple doubled their share of market cap.
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

The very fact that Ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency withholds me from investing in it. I do believe in the corporate value of Ripple, but I prefer investing in decentralized coins with a lower marketcap. NULS and Ontology are 2 of my favorite coins at this moment.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

The very fact that Ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency withholds me from investing in it. I do believe in the corporate value of Ripple, but I prefer investing in decentralized coins with a lower marketcap. NULS and Ontology are 2 of my favorite coins at this moment.
As I know, ripples already have many communities from banks. I think Riak will continue to grow, Ripple is also more worthy to be invested in the long term. In the long run, you will get many benefits from Ripple, because the price of ripples will reach a high price in the future.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?
it will spike if the manipulator of rippple feels that they like it. ripple is being manipulated, its hard to include yourself in such thing. its better if you find other altcoins than choosing ripple.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

The project is very centralized and I'm scared for the Investors. I believe that despite some interesting opportunities and properties of the project before the standard transactions in the bank, we still need to remain vigilant and be cautious in the matter of financing

cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

Hellow guys,

Ripple has been garnering a lot of attention in the cryptocurrency world. Just like other cryptocurrencies, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP also uses the blockchain technology. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies, it is regulated and facilitates fund transfer for banks.Ripple has seen a surge of 4000% in the first half of 2017. Today, the market cap of Ripple is more than $7 billion. Ripple claims that there were more than $11 billion worth of transactions in the second quarter of 2017. Currently, it is listed on 30 exchanges.

Predictions For 2018
– Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected to cross the $2 barrier at least.
– Trading Volume of XRP is nowhere close to the most popular cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH. Trading volume is expected to grow in 2018, and a rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency can even raise its prices to $2-$5 mark as well.
– Though the overall price of XRP is expected to witness an upsurge, not all months of 2018 will be the same. A lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts don’t like the idea of banks or any financial institution or a company regulating the cryptocurrency. In the long run and as long as banks exist, XRP is likely to prove as a solid investment, but its prices can see a downward trend in some of the months.

Thank you!
cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

Hellow guys,

Ripple has been garnering a lot of attention in the cryptocurrency world. Just like other cryptocurrencies, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP also uses the blockchain technology. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies, it is regulated and facilitates fund transfer for banks.Ripple has seen a surge of 4000% in the first half of 2017. Today, the market cap of Ripple is more than $7 billion. Ripple claims that there were more than $11 billion worth of transactions in the second quarter of 2017. Currently, it is listed on 30 exchanges.

Predictions For 2018
– Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected to cross the $2 barrier at least.
– Trading Volume of XRP is nowhere close to the most popular cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH. Trading volume is expected to grow in 2018, and a rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency can even raise its prices to $2-$5 mark as well.
– Though the overall price of XRP is expected to witness an upsurge, not all months of 2018 will be the same. A lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts don’t like the idea of banks or any financial institution or a company regulating the cryptocurrency. In the long run and as long as banks exist, XRP is likely to prove as a solid investment, but its prices can see a downward trend in some of the months.

Thank you!

Operations

Ripple is working with some of the biggest financial institutions around the world. Ripple aims to power the whole financial sector by making instant transactions possible at a fraction of the current costs. It provides a frictionless experience for global fund transfer using the blockchain technology. In future, it is expected to act as a liquidity solution for the cross-border transactions. Banks and Payment Providers can use XRP to settle multi-currency transactions to minimize the overheads.
Right now, SWIFT facilitates most of the international payment transfers. Whenever we make any cross-border transaction, we need to provide the SWIFT code of the branch of the bank. SWIFT has a monopoly over cross-border settlements. It has more than 11,000 financial institutions and 200 countries on its network. Ripple is associating with big financial institutions and working with many banks to incorporate its blockchain technology. It’s hard to say how soon or whether Ripple will be able to take SWIFT down or not. However, it can indeed break the monopoly of SWIFT over the international fund transfer

Thank you!
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

i hope so, ripple will be better to invest.

now, i invested half my asset in ripple.
because i think ripple can grow up storngger than before.
and so many people believe this coin.
when Ripple is have a good price, i think i will be a rich man  Grin.
i hope so.
nleenam207

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

In my view, the ripple price is low but it will go up. And many people love it because the ripples have a good future.
It's a great coin. and I think that the current price is a good purchase. With market recovery, the price will grow a lot.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

I'm still a believer in XRP. Yes there is a large supply out there not yet released however ripple would likely release this as needed so as not to devalue XRP too much. there has been tons of news on XRP and ripple this year and I feel like mass adoption of ripple and hopefully XRP is just around the corner. lots of partnerships and testing going on. cross fingers!
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

I'm still a believer in XRP. Yes there is a large supply out there not yet released however ripple would likely release this as needed so as not to devalue XRP too much. there has been tons of news on XRP and ripple this year and I feel like mass adoption of ripple and hopefully XRP is just around the corner. lots of partnerships and testing going on. cross fingers!

I have invested to it long before all these testings and partnership and that was all for the profit. Bought all these coins when the price was less than $0.02 didn't manage to dump when its price moon to $3 but i'm a holder. I'd be waiting for the xrapid. I think the price could suddenly spike up to $3 again. The idea seem to be stronger that all altcoins could benefit to it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

The technology which ripple coin is using is very good and banks are interested in using that technology and because of that ripple coin is increasing in price from last some time and I am sure if banks start to work with ripple then the price of it will be way more then it is now.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

I'm sure that this project will do well even though many people from the community simply do not perceive this project as crypto-currencies, I think that in general they will try to ignore all the obvious facts that Ripple is centralization.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

One of my best coins for now is still Ripple. It is a very good coin and the technology ripple is presently into is very great. It's really a better coin to invest in. The fact that it is centralized makes it much better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: