Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Future  (Read 22466 times)
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

In my opinion, Ripple has a great future. I think that this year can be the year of Ripple. Now is a good time to buy altcoin. XRP will grow and will cost more than 5$.
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

Ripple is one of the best coins and has potential in the future, Ripple has sophisticated technology and is now working with the Bank, so I think Ripple has a bright future
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Ripple are a good practice, the future is quite optimistic! But need more investment, interest and orientation of investors! Things can change very fast, especially with digital money!
Gleborg

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

Ripple is a very promising coin, but it, like all other tokens, depends on the cost of bitcoin. While the cryptomarket is in a state of waiting, so the coins grow very poorly and at any time may fall in price several times. But if bitcoin goes up, then ripple and some other altcoins will rise in price several times.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                          ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK     TWITTER 
        POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                                  ●MEDIUM  ●  ANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

I'm still a believer in XRP. Yes there is a large supply out there not yet released however ripple would likely release this as needed so as not to devalue XRP too much. there has been tons of news on XRP and ripple this year and I feel like mass adoption of ripple and hopefully XRP is just around the corner. lots of partnerships and testing going on. cross fingers!

I have also noticed many good news in terms partnerships coming on ripple, which is really encouraging. But the truth is that centralized currencies like ripple don't have easy times with crypto community
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?

Definitely huge potential, they're already working with a lot of central banks in the world.

But people still hate ripple of course, despite that.
i also hate it . it is a centered coin . investing it is equal to investing in the company's stock . i bought some XRP when it was three dollars . i was deceived by its market value . i was stuck , now

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

ripple only has a major challenge which offcourse is the volume which is in circulation but then i know its for a reason because ripple is trying to connect the entire globe and as such needs loads of or large volume to get to many people. the recent developments they have made by being adopted by banks will make them soar higher in the near future. thanks

bitcoinbillionaireboy

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

Ripple is a good hold i can see they are partnering with a lot of companies!
Though its a long term hold for better profit.
Hope it helps!
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

Ripple is one of the most valuable altcoin in the market, it ranks third on coinmarketcap, every day ripple has a huge trading volume shows the ripple has high growth potential. Ripple is very popular, it is a lot of banks around the world accept and use in the transaction. Although there are many defects such as ripples managed by the company, however, I believe in the future the ripple will grow. The current price of Ripple fluctuates in about $ 0.64, this is a good price for a potential altcoin, we should buy Ripple now tneeus want to have profit in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

ripple only has a major challenge which offcourse is the volume which is in circulation but then i know its for a reason because ripple is trying to connect the entire globe and as such needs loads of or large volume to get to many people. the recent developments they have made by being adopted by banks will make them soar higher in the near future. thanks

If the listings of ripple  to other exchange that will be a great future for this coin, and probably the whole wold will determine the importance of this coin to be traded. Luck to those who had keep their ripple, because the potential growth of its value seems to be more promising with the recent days this month so am hopeful this will go a lot of developments this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

ripple is one of the most reputable coin and prospects. Because ripple plays an active role by working with the government. it is very good because the government is an institution that will do the regulation of crypto. this will make it stronger than ever before. so everyone in the future will believe that ripple is one of the most successful future coins.
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

I am interested in Ripple. You probably know already that doing transactions through the mostly used cryptocurrencies takes time. But did you know that XRP’s transaction speed is faster than even VISA? Speed combined with reliability is making XRP a trusted currency the world needs, and more banks are going for it every week.
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

As you know, Ripple began its partnership with the Hyperledger Consortium on 28th March 2018. Hyperledger is a blockchain consortium supported by Linux Foundation that helps in developing new distributive ledgers. By partnering with this consortium, Ripple has opened several new possibilities. Because of this partnership, the cryptocurrency developers all around the world would be able to access the Interledger Protocol or ILP. ILP was previously operable on the traditional JavaScript Algorithm which was retooled and modified by Ripple last year.
From my point of view, this partnership would boost Ripple’s price considerably in 2018.
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

Lots of people love ripple just because has a nice project and has a good price, but for me is very risky and I'm not gonna invest in it I'm sure of this.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Lots of people love ripple just because has a nice project and has a good price, but for me is very risky and I'm not gonna invest in it I'm sure of this.
Looking to load up on my XRP. Yes, it’s been almost 6 months now that people have been waiting for a pump but patience man. We will head back to $3 and then $5 or $6 by next year.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

Ripple is not a currency for ordinary users. It is not for wide masses of investors. Ripple is more like a technology. It is more suitable for different financial institutions as an effective tool providing money.
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

Many investors like daily trading of ripple because many times it drops and rise thus it gives chance to a trader to buy sell on regular basis it`s good for daily trading rather than holding for long term. Ripple supply is very high, so always hesitant to invest in ripple personally. I personally don't take risk to invest for long. For day trading it can be a good choice.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

many people love ripple because they partnering with many great finance or banking companies. but many also do not like it because ripple is too ambitious and want becomes the first and best crypto. look this year ripple has not had a significant growth and I am not yet sure of its.

It does not matter if you like or dislike it. Ripple was among the currencies that have shown really HUGE growth. I am not a very big fan of Ripple but I can admit that it will grow in price even in 2018.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

No future in hloding only maybe some short terms and even with that I wouldn't recommend, in circulation is 39bilion of ripple but that is not all, there are 60bilion more ripple there but it will come in circulation slowly, so tell me, with that many ripple, where the price will be? Ripple is not decentralized like ripple is saying.

If we are talking about 2018-2019, Ripple will be used widely during this time. I am sure that those who have invested in this currency, will get their profits. however, with time many guys will stop dealing with centralized crypto.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

In the short term, the fate of Ripple may be affected: 1) Enabling XRP in Coinbase. Experts support this view. Moreover, there is a vivid example with Lightcoin, who immediately went into growth. In the case of a positive decision of the exchange site, the price of the crypto currency will immediately increase by 2-3 times, after which the delayed increase will continue against the backdrop of the increase in the volume of trading. 2) Gradual replacement of SWIFT. Despite the difficulties in destroying the monopoly, even "water grinds the stone," and the process of introducing Ripple into the banking system has long been launched. In the years 2018-2020-ies the competition between the monopolist and the newcomer will worsen. Moreover, XRP has better characteristics. To implement it, the willful solution of the consortium of banks will suffice. If these factors are realized, the value of the Ripple crypto currency will go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: