Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Future  (Read 22466 times)
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?
I believe that in the next few years the ripple will grow. Ripple is one of the largest market capitalization altcoin after Bitcoin and Ethereum. Many banks use Ripple to trade, a lot of investors trust and hold ripples. The current ripple is around $ 0.6, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in the ripple. I believe that this year's ripple will recover and stabilize, hopefully the price rips will reach $ 2 in the shortest time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

The current Ripple is still the third largest market after Bitcoin and ETH. That means volume is still very high and this crypto is still very potential at the moment as there are many investors involved. The exchange rate indicator proves that the Ripple is the crypto you should invest in if you have faith in it. Because the Ripple is the first crypto associated with major banks in the world and applies Blockchain technology to processing payment and transaction speed.

gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

I think that if some countries start to produce their own cryptocurrency, under such circumstances, the price of ripple can grow very strongly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

Ripple is used for bank transactions. I think the Ripple will grow well.Its number 3 rank in coinmarket cap. It has a brightfull future. its a best choice with low price tokens.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

Even ripple now has a low level of price, but ripple have a good future price on my own speculations, however it depends also on the majority number of peoples who adapts ripple coin. Because the more people wants ripple it will also affects the volume of supply which resulting into rapid price increase.
In the future then the ripple has a very good rate. Ripple gained support from various parties, it is because ripple became a partner for many important institutions. Currently ripple is trying to approach the government and it looks very convincing because ripple is on a very good development. If calculated then I am very supportive and want to invest in large amounts in Ripple. Believe that Ripple is one of the potential coins that ever exist today.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

For me, it's worth the investment, it's because even the price is so-so and not too high right now, i do really think that ripple's price will increase again next year, just like the first half of this year, ripple has a very bright future
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

I am a big fan of ripples, I am sure this coin will grow in the future later, the reason I like ripple is In addition to having technology and network that supports various currency countries in the world, Ripple also has a mission to knock down the walls that limit payments in the financial world. Someone who uses PayPal, for example, can only send money to fellow PayPal users or shop on sites that have been working with PayPal. The same thing happens where MasterCard users can only shop in stores that have EDC MasterCard machines. Every existing payment system is created and works in its own way so that one system with another can not be connected directly. Someone who receives payment in Bitcoin, can not accept payment by Credit Card without EDC machine. In contrast, merchants with EDC machines can not accept Bitcoin if they do not have Bitcoin wallets. Ripple is here to fix this situation.
cat0ne0

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

Ripple will sink I guess in the future. The truth will come out one day on this fake crypto.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency, it's controled by the banks. Like a Trojan horse in crypto industry, don't invest in this crypto. Research more about that coin, and you will see that i'm right.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

Ripple is used for bank transactions. I think the Ripple will grow well.Its number 3 rank in coinmarket cap. It has a brightfull future. its a best choice with low price tokens.

Actually XRP can grow anytime because its really a centralized coin that someone can really manipulate the price.
Be careful on holding this coin since if you look at its price history you can see there that every time it pumps high, it dumps deeper for sure.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

I am a big fan of ripples, I am sure this coin will grow in the future later, the reason I like ripple is In addition to having technology and network that supports various currency countries in the world, Ripple also has a mission to knock down the walls that limit payments in the financial world. Someone who uses PayPal, for example, can only send money to fellow PayPal users or shop on sites that have been working with PayPal. The same thing happens where MasterCard users can only shop in stores that have EDC MasterCard machines. Every existing payment system is created and works in its own way so that one system with another can not be connected directly. Someone who receives payment in Bitcoin, can not accept payment by Credit Card without EDC machine. In contrast, merchants with EDC machines can not accept Bitcoin if they do not have Bitcoin wallets. Ripple is here to fix this situation.
Well you explained ripple very well, however, something that i don't like about ripple is it's centralized nature some people say it's bad some say it is good. Ripple is one of the popular coin even the big 3rd by the market cap the reason why a coin is still alive because of adoption and i think ripple is doing well. I'm holding some of them and I don't expect much from this coin let's see what happen in future.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

I do not like the fact that Ripple is a very centralized coin, which is relatively under the control of the US government. I do not think that this corresponds to the values of the crypt.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

As far as I know ripple have a huge potential in the future and I believe that it will have a good price soon.
Actually I sell it last december before the dip and now the price was down, and I preferred to buy ripple and hold it for long term.

I just don`t understand the purpose of its existence, and even less I  understand the expectations of the community from this coin. Why does the payment system need to have the quality of digital gold and constant growth? As for me, the ideal payment system, which is positioned by Ripple, should have a stable monetary unit. Thus you should not succumb to emotions and wait for the grandiose growth from Ripple.
kecitiaoc

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

I have to say it was very successful. The earliest too many people were not optimistic about it, but time proved its value, has been successfully used in commercial cryptocurrencies, but also many large banks, international transfers.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

ripple is one altcoin that has a third rank. with this ripple very feasible to be an alternative choice in investment. I think you should try searching and looking for lots of information about ripples.
some recent news, ripples have a big progress in internet world transaction tool. I think this will make the ripple value keep increasing
stepanova

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

The developers had said that they are working on making Ripple decentralized. They said that it will now be more decentralized than bitcoins.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

sometimes this good news is still not readable by investors to invest their money in this Ripple (XRP). and maybe they will regret it after the Ripple coin starts moving towards the moon, because its volume becomes larger

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency, it's controled by the banks. Like a Trojan horse in crypto industry, don't invest in this crypto. Research more about that coin, and you will see that i'm right.
true Smiley ripple and tether, go away from these two crypto. better you find another crypto that have opportunities in future. i think bitcoin and ethereum still good to buy and hold in your personal wallet Smiley
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

Not sure that we will see a huge increase of this coin, but the fact that this can be a good investment for a long time, because so many banks use ripple  Grin
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

Prospects for Ripple crypto currency are a continuation of growth. Doubt will continue the direction of the trend, the critical currencies, after the correction and the breakdown of the nearest resistance level (noted above - the first and second goal), the schedule of quotes Ripple will continue to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: