Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing Green  (Read 1321 times)
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

Yes, it feels nice to see the market all lit up in green. It means the prices of the coins have already recovered and is on its way up so sooner, it will increase more. However, it the price will decrease too, just like what happened yesterday. It is good to still buy some coins as of the moment since the market has not fully recovered, yet,. So there is still some time to make a good profit for those who weren't able to buy during the dip.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

Quite obviously the trend is changing to green. I think the Bitcoin price will be recovered to $10,000-12,000 before the end of April.
Almost 4 months the market was in the red zone and most likely the bottom was at $ 6000. The time is not be late for the train and buy BTC at favorable prices now.

AH_Robin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

This is only the beginning of departure. Presently the spring has come and the entire market will be green until winter. I am certain that now the cost of bitcoin will move towards the moon. All who spared their coins will be in the bleeding edge. I unquestionably comprehend that there will be mishaps. Be that as it may, we are ensured a positive pattern for quite a while  Smiley
nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

I will be happy to see bitcoin reach $10,000.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

In dont think that finally marketplace will stabilising but 'green' can shows finishing of bed times and in few week will increasing will starts. time shows
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

The growth is pleasing to all. Especially those who bought bitcoins at the peak. There was an opportunity to return what seemed lost. Those who bought on the decline, too, pleases growth. They are already in profit.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

My friend, I think it has been proven that this market is sufficiently unpredictable and treacherous enough to allow ourselves to claim victory ahead of time. I do not see solid reasons to assume that at the end of April the price will once again approach the $10k mark, although there is no doubt that all of us involved in this ecosystem are eager to see that magical figure again, as soon as possible.

Therefore, it is necessary to have enough emotional reserves to face any possible scenario in the weeks to come, and not to take for granted that the bitcoin will keep rising in price consistently for a long time.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

I am glad that i bought some tokens before this spike. I bought some cheap tokens at $0,0021 and now they are worth more than $0,0051 in less than a week and a half.

It was a little amount of money, less than $300.. but that is now worth more than $700

The growth is pleasing to all. Especially those who bought bitcoins at the peak. There was an opportunity to return what seemed lost. Those who bought on the decline, too, pleases growth. They are already in profit.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

It's about time for the price to move,just stay still for now,this is only the beginning.Well it's fine to keep buying right now to maximize your profit later when the price reach new ATH.The FUD effect is subsided,i just hope there's no another FUD that will make bitcoin price drop again.
You are right Sir. I totally agree with you that prices are now slowly moving up especially the ETH. But we are still aware that anytime there's always a sudden decline of value in the market, so we''ll just hope and pray that no more crash down in the coming months and stay confident to have positive results and that this going up of price may go steady at the end of this year.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

This past few weeks crypto has been in the greener side. Bitcoin is back at $8k and Ethereum at $500. If this trend continues up until Q3 the pricing would likely be the same as last year where Bitcoin is at $13-16k and Ethereum at $600-800. I expect the market to respond better and I hope this is a start of a better run. Smiley

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

This past few weeks crypto has been in the greener side. Bitcoin is back at $8k and Ethereum at $500. If this trend continues up until Q3 the pricing would likely be the same as last year where Bitcoin is at $13-16k and Ethereum at $600-800. I expect the market to respond better and I hope this is a start of a better run. Smiley
I also hope so, but seeing prices above $ 9000 may be better for now. holding some coins is not a bad idea at the moment. there is the possibility of bitcoin prices will continue to increase, as well as other altcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

when looking at the green market conditions like this when it is most appropriate to sell and attract the benefits of coin what you have bought when the price is down the price and when the price goes up you can sell it.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

It is really nice to see green market) I hope this is just the begining. I always believed that prices will grow up, didn't panic at all. So, I continue to wait to the moon)
This is indeed the best news and that it was the most awaited news for all those who were there in the world of the crypto market. Turning of the market into green and that too after this much period must be a great relief for all those who were worried about their money which they have invested into any of the crypto currency. We need to hope for even better days which can make us earn more money.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

yes hopefully this is not fake news and hopefully this is the beginning of the increase of all coin cryptocurrency because I think from the results of the picture that I analyzed from the graph from year to year then it should be this April has started to do price increases.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
psk07

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

It is always pleasant to see the growth of the market, it stabilizes the income. But there will always be those who are sick and lose. The hamsters will soon grow hair)
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

The patience payed off though , im happy now seeing green on the marketplace , good thing i invest my half of money on some coins such as the ripple and eth. I hope and looking forward to see more green this month.
A.Koosay

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

I dont think anything is guaranteed in this world, dont be confident or overconfident about your returns, nothing happened yet, you could wake up and have the price of eth at 350 or 600. Only time will tell
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

You are right mate. Bitcoins recovery and the hike of bitcoin value amaze everyone . And all of them thrilled on it's hike.It's the time to buy more bitcoins before raising its value.I think we are the future billionaires.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

yes you are right I am also looking at this time it seems the price of all coin has experienced price increases and it has become green again you should hold the coin you have as much as you can to be able to get the maximum profit when the green price like this is also very suitable to sell your assets .
Suslura

Activity: 581

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

yes you are right I am also looking at this time it seems the price of all coin has experienced price increases and it has become green again you should hold the coin you have as much as you can to be able to get the maximum profit when the green price like this is also very suitable to sell your assets .
to date very small percentage of indicative growth. Therefore, I would not pay much attention to this and not be very happy. If the market stabilizes slightly more, then there will be real growth of the crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: