Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going strong  (Read 1134 times)
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

Dont get me wrong bulls, but based from my analysis, all altcoins will go down again. Dont fall for this dead cat bounce. BTC and all alts will go down again below. For BTC it would touch 3k to 5k, then next the epic bounce will happened.

Bitcoin is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

Google (http://www.google.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:40:50 AM

It's always necessary to buy when you have strong believe that bitcoin will keep on going. But there are traders that already knows what to do. They aren't buying during the green times, they are waiting for the red first before buying.
Hope that it will continue for the rest of the year.
Expect some opposites but that will be minor and the increase will be continuous so let's hope for the best this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

Exceptionally cheerful to see Bitcoin back on the green line following fourteen days prior on the red line. I figure Bitcoin will keep on rising as time passes by and the loss of negative issues about Bitcoin. In the event that you are wanting to purchase, now is as yet a conceivable time Before Bitcoin achieves an extensive increment rate. This is the start of Bitcoin's ascent, I trust this diagram will keep on rising until the point when Bitcoin comes back to the level we as a whole need.
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

the market seem recovery again and grow up in suspect of everyone,i hope trend down is stopped and now trend grow up is started,i beleive next month btc can reach 10000 usd
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

I wonder if anyone can explain this kangaroo hop that happened yesterday? Any reasonable cause?
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

Here's all about the reason why bitcoin price rise
Just read guys you can fully understand.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoins-price-jumps-1000-in-30-minutes-of-market-growth-across-the-board/amp
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

Yes bitcoin is going  strong .now its price are rising.it is happy to see that bitcoin back in green line.now bitcoin keep going.right now market grow slowly,but its a opportunity of investment.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

I think it depends what you plan and what strategy you will use.
every speculation is certainly a big risk. I myself just wait for everything to recover. yes, just hold back and wait everything goes month

BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

For the moment, I do agree with you. The sudden spike in values of almost all crypto coins and tokens shows how extremely volatile this market truly is. This could be the bull run that everyone have been waiting for anxiously for quite sometime recently, but I am not so sure myself since there is no specific good news related to this spike and this could simply be a bull trap. However, the market does not always exhibit spikes due to specific reasons which is why I could be wrong and this could indeed be a bull run. Whatever the case, I am HODLING all my coins patiently for the long term.
That is a good decision to hold bitcoin today. Bitcoin price start recovering and will be followed by other coins. We hope this happened due to supply and demand factors or market mechanism. We are recommended to be patient to hold our bitcoins because future price will be higher and that means bigger profit you can take in the near future. In theory, price retracement ( bearish market ) will be followed by bullish market, that is a price reversal to go up again.
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

When the market is RED, that's a good time to buy and not the other way around my friend. However if you think the market is green you are mistaken. You must never look only 1 day period because that's just wrong. The market will be green when you see a green weekly candle and not daily or few hourly. It is still a good time to buy since btc is still very undervalued/oversold.

BR.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

I think it's up to you to decide in every speculation.
I am a crypto merchant, and now is a pretty good time to get a quick profit. I think you can do a lot of methods with the knowledge and experience you have.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

On the day we passed the official name in the United States of America, we said that we should invest in Bitcoin, not Blockchain. This and other such refreshing remarks were very useful in this period when the market lost confidence. In general, market confidence is refreshed and I am confident that we will see very positive movements in the price of Bitcoin if BTC transfers are accelerated. Just the right time to come, even a few good news can raise Bitcoin to a very good position. I need to work with Bitcoin to develop an improvement in shopping and transfer facilities. In this sense, if miners and communities act jointly, they will have a complete win-win philosophy. What we need is only good news and trust. We'll wait and see.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

after the beginning of the year into something boring in the crypto world now bitcoin begins to show its existence, a significant increase in a short time raises hope again for all owners of bitcoin and altcoin. hopefully this is a great start for biitcoin and altcoin and the price continues to strengthen.
gaidarpop

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Yes, you should got for it. It would be $15000 by the end of this month. Mark my words and and invest, thank me later. It already jumped 10% in last 2 hours.
d-unknown

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

yeah we all know market is going green, but does anybody have the idea about what is the exact reason behind it, what just happened ? who are the pumpers??
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

it's true bitcoin is getting stronger by crawling up the price and that's the result of patience by holding bitcoin because of belief that can make brtahan, if you already who with capital and confidence please you buy
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

Yes, the market is getting better. We've been waiting for bitcoin to rise. The world's shouting is still as strong for those who are panicking about Bitcoin. Although it is unstable, it is worth investing.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

I already informed many times that the previous few days were good days to buy btc as the original move or momentum gains only after major market correction. Just still good time to buy btc and hold long for good profits and also long term benefit.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

It should be of knowledge that the market usually has an up and down movement, which makes it dynamic and unpredictable. The bitcoin market currently seem to be gaining strength in the upward direction, which I believe will attain higher heights.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

Yes bitcoin is going strong again and very soon the chart will be green again, we have hard a very long time of red days in our chart movement. The blood bath was much but now the Price is recovering gradually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: