Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:01:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going strong  (Read 1134 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:48:57 AM

for now the price of bitcoin and other coins has begun to rise to the top, this could be a good start of bitcoin for a strong return after suffering a considerable decrease. but for now bitcoin prices have not shown a significant increase so bitcoin still has not reached its glory yet.
Maybe the increase of price is a start of bitcoin to reached its new ath but the market still unpredictable and can do many changes. It is good time to buy more and hold it now because as we can see the market price history after the dump there is always a pump so that we can have a chance to enter in the market in lower price and become a part of its community that supports the coin and make it more valuable that can give us a good profit in the future.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

the price has tanked a lot in the 6500-7000 range , so most likely it's a good bottom support and now the price started to move but maybe it will be back to the previous range again
in general the current price is a great buy if you have patience and believe a little in bitcoin , but otherwise if you care too much about the USD value then you need to have extra plans cause who knows maybe will see a 5K bitcoin again
It is actually good to see the market move up slightly and broke some few resistances before hitting the huge one. Still, I am still not convinced yet until I am fully convinced since we have gotten to see some bounce before which ended up resulting backwards and lower.

Hopefully, bottom was already experienced and this is the last of this region we are going to be seeing, otherwise anything that would make us drop from here, we are sure going to be hitting lower than what we had in last down trend. I guess the second half of April may bring more joys.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Yes, it is a time to buy bitcoin now as long as the price is not yet increase big amount. Bitcoin is a good investing because the price is move faster and you will earn easily when you get your profit from it.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

Bitcoin is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

Bitcoin is starting to move and recover again.So for me it is still good to buy , don't wait it until it is fully recovered before you will buy . the price will be higher soon so if you have extra money for investment you can still buy bitcoin now , it is stil a good price.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

yes its good to buy now,or you should buy bitcoin now for no regreting because as soon as possible there will be a big happen to the price of bitcoin so you should move now,but all of this is depend on how you understand the flowing of bitcoin price.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Its normal for bitcoins to increase its prices again because the market is volatile and those who invest a huge amount of coins in the past few weeks will really earn a huge amount of profit since not every trader is not smart enough to hold their coins because they are all panicking.
ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

damn thought btc as gona have another 1k jump in 30mins only up 220 not bad going
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

That is what I love the most about bitcoin, no matter what they throw at it and no matter how low the prices get, it will always find a way to bounce back and keep going strong. I hope the price continues to recover.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

Bitcoin is going strong now when the value of Bitcoin came slightly down some  began to  say  the negativeness of Bitcoin and started to say that Bitcoin is going to burst and is going to reach zero but it started increasing  and now only positiveness of Bitcoin is to be heard . Such is the habit of people no wonder  to all advises what we hear so if you can to my concept now is the time to invest in Bitcoin since it is going green.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Bitcoin has been green from the beginning, what is currently happening is increase acceptance by the day, which is one of the reasons to buy bitcoin now. Again ,because no more than 21 million bitcoins will be made (the last bitcoin in the year 2140). At the moment almost 13 million bitcoins are in circulation. You may wonder why it will take until 2140 for the last bitcoin to become available but that has to do with the increasing difficulty of ‘mining’ bitcoins.
Because the total amount of bitcoins in circulation can never be more than 21 million, the price is very likely to go up as time goes on.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Bitcoin has been green from the beginning, what is currently happening is increase acceptance by the day, which is one of the reasons to buy bitcoin now. Again ,because no more than 21 million bitcoins will be made (the last bitcoin in the year 2140). At the moment almost 13 million bitcoins are in circulation. You may wonder why it will take until 2140 for the last bitcoin to become available but that has to do with the increasing difficulty of ‘mining’ bitcoins.
Because the total amount of bitcoins in circulation can never be more than 21 million, the price is very likely to go up as time goes on.

For past two three days bitcoin shows green in coinmarketcap. This makes investors happy, and many people are ready to buy bitcoin for future. Green signal indicates a good sign that market is going to recover. If the price increase continues it will take more people in to it. For example many people now very popular among bitcoin. Once you invest in bitcoin and hold it for long time it will give more profit than other assets savings.
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

Ha bitcoin day is going to be strong. This bitcoin is going to people who work because bitcoin is getting stronger. Some days ago bitcoin has heard a lot about it, it is not the end of shutting down but now it seems that the name of the person who is bitcoin is so good news for them.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Ha bitcoin day is going to be strong. This bitcoin is going to people who work because bitcoin is getting stronger. Some days ago bitcoin has heard a lot about it, it is not the end of shutting down but now it seems that the name of the person who is bitcoin is so good news for them.
if we take into account that April 17 is the last day for filing declarations in the United States of America, this information can greatly affect the stabilization of the crypto currency market. It is after this moment, according to many experts, investors will begin to act more actively .

HELLO EVERYONE.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

It seems like yes that bitcoin will be strong because the user bitcoin I think the more will make bitcoin can survive despite the value of her now is not stable but definitely in the future will be improved
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

I hope bitcoin will continue to grow unlike a few months ago. the growth of bitcoin is so choked up. but some days this growth is quite strong, yes, starting in April this market quite a lot of progress. I hope in the next month all will be back to normal.

Bitcoin is on its way to success. It is going to set new records this year and I am sure that this time it would be touching 30,000 dollars leaving all in amaze. It would be having earth-shattering increase in the prices by the end of this year and we are not supposed to sell off bitcoin at present at any cost especially avoid selling it out of panic. This is the time to hold your coins tight for an exciting ride.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Best time to purchase coins was some days before. Now it is also possible to get coins for future good profit. I have bought all I want already. I am waiting for how long this growth will last.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

That is great news to marketcap up again bitcoin.today I see bitcoin price pick up &8K. it's the good situation to bitcoin buying.if we have buy some bitcoin then we will got some good profit.it is the good opportunity to give our bitcoin world.so don't forget this buying time,and don't miss this time to buy and hold.

Yes Bitcoin going strong, all Bitcoin user know it is a king for of all coins and its a very highest stronger coin for the market.
For the last few days, it has started moving forward and it was destined to do so since the beginning of the dip. This is how crypto coins are. It is in their nature to gain and lose value over time. Bitcoin is the strongest of the digital currencies. There was no way it could come to an end this soon. Those investors who sold out their asset due to fear and anxiety can recover the loss by buying bitcoin now.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

For the moment, I do agree with you. The sudden spike in values of almost all crypto coins and tokens shows how extremely volatile this market truly is. This could be the bull run that everyone have been waiting for anxiously for quite sometime recently, but I am not so sure myself since there is no specific good news related to this spike and this could simply be a bull trap. However, the market does not always exhibit spikes due to specific reasons which is why I could be wrong and this could indeed be a bull run. Whatever the case, I am HODLING all my coins patiently for the long term.
Yeah, and it seems the market really wants some action which to me is something most of us have been craving for anyway. I believe the market should be having some positive moves before the end of April, but it is still too early to judge. I also foresee bitcoin having some form of consolidation before even getting to see any rally at all and this is going to be the moment for most of the altcoins to pump hugely. Whichever way, I have been holding and I am still holding.

It is good to see that happen but I would not have too much of expectations for now until we are able to see real movement in the market. We still have a lot of resistances to break which would really determine if we are really heading to the upper side or we may still be going down soon. I am still very optimistic and hopeful anyway in the long term and the believe that we can still get to see a rally to the upper side even if it is to just taste the previous ATH before the end of the year.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

It is indeed a good time to invest in Bitcoin. The market value is still low at this moment and knoeing that it has just began increasing and recovering,assured profit is expected upon invedting to Bitcoin as its market value is rising. Hoping that this increase would be continuous for the next month in order for Bitcoin to be back to its feet again.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

It's a great news. And I have already expect this situation.I think not even me all bitcoiners believe bitcoin strongly that resulted in its improvement of bitcoin value. I know within 2019 bitcoin will come back in to its former royalty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: