Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can government destroy Bitcoin?  (Read 1705 times)
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

There is a posibility that the governments will desrtroy bitcoin. As governments struggle to ban technologies like Tor and encryption, it seems impossible to imagine them gaining the ability to truly impact bitcoin. Bitcoin is the currency with the technology in it that is Blockchain and Bitcoin can not be destroyed , there are now many countries that legalize the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is become bigger and bigger now. Insert Quote
Government can't destroy bitcoin they can only ban it nothing more and i think bitcoin will be the currency of many countries in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government distroy bitcoin?

They can ban bitcoin in their government why not! But they can not destroy it. As long as the internet exist.
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

I think they can't. Bitcoin is very successful and big industry. Bitcoin is become bigger and bigger now. Government can't destroy bitcoin they can only ban it nothing more and i think bitcoin will be the currency of many countries in the world.
gahsh

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government distroy bitcoin?

although here I am a beginner, and do not know much about bitcoin yet, but I think to be able to destroy bitcoin is not easy, even though the government does not seem to be able to destroy it, while the internet is still there, bitcoin will be hard to destroy.
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

The governments cannot destroy Bitcoin. They can just ban Bitcoin or accept it in their countries. Bitcoin is decentralized and i hope it will not change in the future too. Also, why would they want to destroy it ? This market is the future of currencies.

tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

The Chinese government has taken a bite out of the decentralization of Bitcoin. How good is it? It clearly supports Bitcoin.
Jakuhivili

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

They will do all they can to destroy Bitcoin but i bet they can't! I hope they won't. We are in the new era they should accept new technologies and this internet money.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:36:54 PM

No they cannot destroy bitcoin.But many governments are trying to destroy bitcoins because bitcoin will make end to banks and currency of their countries.So this first reason why many governments are trying to destroy bitcoin.Then another problem if to make bitcoin as a legal and major usage of currency they have to regulate the regulations but the conclusion is that the government cannot destroy bitcoins.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

BItcoin is an invisible material, so it is very difficult for the government to destroy or attempt to destroy it, because I know that bitcoin has the power of all investors who always give the power to bitcoin, and it is impossible for the government to destroy bitcoin, instead it will turn around bitcoin will destroy the government ...
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

Of course. But if the government destroys Bitcoin, then its own loss will be greater. Because of the destruction of Bitcoin, many people will become unemployed, they will be damaged by economic consequences. It is very harmful for a country.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

How can they destroy something which they don't know how it was created nor who really created it? I think that is the reason why Satoshi Nakamoto is still unknown to us because he/they is/are protecting Bitcoins existence. If someone knows who is the creator of Bitcoin, they will hunt them down and force the creator to reveal Bitcoin's secret. Some countries can ban Bitcoin but they can't destroy it. No one can destroy a thing when two or more persons believe it.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

I think the government can not afford the power of the country, especially as many countries know that bitcoin and legitimate countries are connected to bitcoin so the bitcoin can not just break the government because it also supports bitcoin

I do not think there is other way for the government to take away bitcoin from their people aside of banning it. There are many countries that are now accepts bitcoin in different areas of transactions specially those who are very advance in technology. It cannot be ban and government won't take any actions unless the users use it in any illegal things that the government have yo control with.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

one of the options is the seizure of bitcoin by Facebook: the network creates a bitcoin-purse for its users, rewarding them with crypto currency for interaction with advertising, and frees them from advertising if they allow Facebook to crypt with the help of the unused capacities of their computers (this scenario this year already offered the newsletter Salon)
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

one of the options is the seizure of bitcoin by Facebook: the network creates a bitcoin-purse for its users, rewarding them with crypto currency for interaction with advertising, and frees them from advertising if they allow Facebook to crypt with the help of the unused capacities of their computers (this scenario this year already offered the newsletter Salon)
If Facebook managed to convince a large majority of bitcoin users and miners to switch to a patented version of bitcoin software owned by the social network, the company would be able to establish its own rules. In this case, she could turn bitcoin into a corporate version of fedcoin (Fedcoin), described above.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:23:04 PM

The original idea of the bitcoin, its decentralization was what attracted millions of users to this ecosystem. The end of bitcoin is not in the hands of a minority group, but in the decision and confidence that each of its users give to it.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

I think they cant. Bitcoin is very successful and big industry beside there is no big effect of it to the real world but make the people grow. In short there is no bad reason to totally ban bitcoin.
They can't kill bitcoin, even if they try ... Fans of cryptocurrency fear government regulation could ruin it, but they shouldn't be concerned. ... As governments struggle to ban technologies like Tor and encryption, it seems impossible to imagine them gaining the ability to truly impact bitcoin.
i agree with you because they need bitcoin and  bitcoin is playing a very big role in economy of many countries.
QuickS22

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

It is possible only if the largest countries unite. But so far I do not think that someone will have the need to do it.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most powerful currency in the whole world. There are many country are banned bitcoin for there country but it is not possible to destroy bitcoin forever.bitcoin is a online currency. Actually no government control it. There are many more negative news about bitcoin in the social media now. So if any government want to banned it for there country it possible but no government can destroy bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Of course they can
The goverment have the power to stop anything they want such as banned bitcoin in their country or make some deal or agreement that make bitcoin price will fall (FUD)
Something that bitcoin cant do since btc dont have real owner and legal foundation

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most powerful currency in the whole world. There are many country are banned bitcoin for there country but it is not possible to destroy bitcoin forever.bitcoin is a online currency. Actually no government control it. There are many more negative news about bitcoin in the social media now. So if any government want to banned it for there country it possible but no government can destroy bitcoin.

I think its hard to ban bitcoin in the other country because other country used bitcoin so the government agree that to used but other country banned bitcoin because the govenment scared to replace the currency of that country and did not get a tax.like my country bitcoin is legal to use and the people invest it and become rich so that i think its depends of government.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: