Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can government destroy Bitcoin?  (Read 1701 times)
Renzzzz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

They can attempt, yet they wont succeed. The entire idea of decentralization is the thing that will shield Bitcoin and different digital currencies from governments. They are endeavoring to defer the inescapable!!! Change is coming, they will lose their hold on the world and we will all have square with opportunities to succeed
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ms.cumshot

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

They can try, but probably they won't succeed since other countries like Japan and Korea are now accepting bitcoin as a digital currency. Countries who will ban bitcoin will have a big problem since the people who wants to use this technology will migrate to other countries and they will have a big economic loss.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

maybe for me in my opinion maybe no because it was a virtual currency but  they can ban it on their country some of countries already banned bitcoin maybe because it has an effect on their economy , if people use bitcoin instead of paper fiat currency the demand will decrease and supply will increase which has big effect on their economy . Luckily bitcoin is working in our country but still there are people making fake news about it

xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Well, as I can see, bitcoin will not easily to destroy, and bitcoin is a big help to the government because it gives people an extra income and they will help to lessen the population of those who are unemployed.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

I don't think government can ever destroy bitcoin. Because it isn't easy as it sounds. Bitcoin has a strong foundation and great managing bussiness company. Isn't it easier for the government to make regulations? Better than try to destroy it. And government will get advantages from bitcoiners by bitcoin taxes.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Lataman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

The government cannot destroy bitcoin. They can ban it or regulate it but they cannot abolish bitcoin. Too many regular people are living off bitcon that it will find a way to be used by people. Unless every nation gets rid of their internet then maybe bitcoin will be lost. And i don't think that will happen anytime.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Yes they can, especially with how they can ban and create laws which make bitcoin unappetizing to the public. many people and governments want to destroy bitcoin because they see it will destroy the country's currency because of the many restrictions and regulations
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Government has unlimited power and if you want to make bitcoin destroy then it is easy, the government will recruit experts to make bitcoin destroy, but I hope this is never done all government.
it is not that easy bitcoin is destroyed, even the government will think twice to destroy it, now start many countries interested in bitcoin, only now they are still studying it. with the aim that their currency is not dead.
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

No. Not actually destroy, the government may regulate and control it, but when it comes of destroying the Bitcoin probably they won't succeed. If they destroy the Bitcoin, they'll lose plenty of money because lots of businessmen of different countries are interested in Bitcoin.
renderingfaster

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

I dont think so, the goverment only focus on for the real money , how to make it the rupiah rating always be normal than dolars, as we know bitcoin is the digital money, we able to control but the goverment does not.
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

Government can't destroy the bitcoin because the life of the bitcoin depends to its users. The bitcoin will not lose its value if all its users will continuing to use and to buy bitcoins.
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government distroy bitcoin?

No one will be able to destroy bitcoin, since everyone needs it, but the government wants to take it away and not give it to all ordinary people, that's why they forbid it (((
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

There have been some recent positive signals that the US exchange may launch the bitcoin service in October this year, and others with large funds are also starting to pay attention to bitcoin. This may indicate that many big countries have begun to be open to special currency, and I think these countries will not destroy bitcoin, instead they may accept the regulatory state of the bitcoin market.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

The government can not quell bitcoin because of its scattered nature, but they can control and control it within their jurisdiction. It is likely that governments will be taking moves watching bitcoin in the same way, this is almost guaranteed, I think the bitcoin destruction is impossible
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government distroy bitcoin?

For the past year, government had tried to destroy bitcoin by banning it from different nations and even influencing  huge companies such as Google and Facebook to ban it. But bitcoin survived. Although at first we thought that bitcoin cannot survive it, bitcoin always prove itself and now the price is again at a high level. The government can try to pass regulations to limit what bitcoin can do but that is the advantage of bitcoin, it can never be controlled by anyone or anybody even government or huge association.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

I think that this could happen when it is possible to destroy Bitcoin in the future, many countries have economies of scale, but they still prohibit Bitcoin to obtain well-developed economies. And are not afraid of risks.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

Of course the state can destroy Bitcoin, as we see now there is all sorts of regulation in the direction of the crypto currency, which makes all citizens doubt in security and honesty! Because of this, new investors do not come to the market, Because of what, sooner or later, everyone will leave the market.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

I think this issue is not important for the government to do, the government should immediately legalize bitcoin and this cooperation will benefit the state and the government will get a lot of support in developing the country and this should be done.
menloone

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

I think the government already see the opportunity BTC and other cryptocurrencies present and have invested heavily behind closed doors.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Government cannot destroy bitcoin but I think they can make life of bitcoin harder.  It is because if they limit their people in getting or having bitcoin investment rates will decrease,  which will eventually make the value of bitcoin lowered. But to say it will destroy bitcoin,  I think it isn't possible due to the decentralization of bitcoin. So no is my answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: