Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange!  (Read 12116 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 07:55:03 PM

One topic here on forum reminds me of BTC to Payoneer exchange. it is very difficult to find this kind of offer.
I did not find any exchanger on BestChange which offer crypto vs. Payoneer exchange. it seems to me that there has been such exchanger before or I am wrong?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 10:15:19 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:27:24 PM by JeromeTash
Merited by examplens (1)

One topic here on forum reminds me of BTC to Payoneer exchange. it is very difficult to find this kind of offer.
I did not find any exchanger on BestChange which offer crypto vs. Payoneer exchange. it seems to me that there has been such exchanger before or I am wrong?
In fact, I had also come here to ask about the same thing. I was about to suggest your platform to this user but then i realized that there is no exchange involving Payoneer

I would also love to suggest about the search a button on the platform. Maybe inside the box that contains different options of exchanges, there should also be a search button that enable the user to make a quick search by just typing initial letters of the item they are looking for without them having to scroll through the whole list

Something like this; from exolix exchange.

Before typing initial letters

After typing initial letters

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Best_Change
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 2102

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 09:19:09 AM
Merited by JeromeTash (1)

Indeed we have switched off Payoneer from our monitor as it has limited demand among our users. There might be exchangers working with this currency, a user may want to manually check the listed exchangers: https://www.bestchange.com/list.html

I would also love to suggest about the search a button on the platform. Maybe inside the box that contains different options of exchanges, there should also be a search button that enable the user to make a quick search by just typing initial letters of the item they are looking for without them having to scroll through the whole list

Thank you for your suggestion. We are planning to implement this feature in the new version of the website.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 03:06:54 PM

I have a suggestion.

If I choose Bitcoin (BTC) and Cash USD, at https://www.bestchange.com/dollar-cash-to-bitcoin.html, the site gives me results with list of the following 25 reliable exchanges. Honestly, I am not familiar with those exchanges. My suggestion:
- They (25 given exchanges) come from many nations but by the default table, I don't know which nation each exchange belongs to. The table still have space to add another column for nations (in text, or in flag symbol). That column can be placed next to the Exchanger column or before the Get column. The Get column obviously can be narrowed down about half of its current size.

I suggest so because I see huge price gaps between the highest and lowest price from 25 given exchanges. The highest price is above $8340, and the lowest price is $6860. It is more convenient for user to sort out lowest and highest reliable exchanges in a same nation.

About the nation symbol or flag, I guess maybe the BestChange team want to keep to userinterface has main colors in white and light green and don't want it to be spoiled by many other colors.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:45:58 PM

Indeed we have switched off Payoneer from our monitor as it has limited demand among our users. There might be exchangers working with this currency, a user may want to manually check the listed exchangers: https://www.bestchange.com/list.html
Looks like they are very strict when it comes to transactions involving cryptocurrencies according to a reply by one of the members who probably has experience using Payoneer.

It probably explains why there is limited or no demand for use of the service when exchanging to crypto or vice versa

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 10:27:50 AM

I have a suggestion.

If I choose Bitcoin (BTC) and Cash USD, at https://www.bestchange.com/dollar-cash-to-bitcoin.html, the site gives me results with list of the following 25 reliable exchanges. Honestly, I am not familiar with those exchanges. My suggestion:
(...)

Thank you for your feedback.

If users want to exchanger crypto for cash or vice versa, below the table there is a list of cities:

Clicking on one of them you will get the list of exchangers working in this city (and of course, in the country of your interest). If there are more than one you can choose based on rates, reviews, reserves and aftter checking their website.

Usually for this direction the user needs an exchanger in a specific country, and not choosing among different countries to travel and make an exchange.

If you have a different vision, please share.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 12:25:02 PM

BTC and S&P 500 correlation hit a nine-year high

Bitcoin price and the S&P 500 index have been changing most correlated for 9 years, said eToro analyst Mati Greenspan. The correlation of the prices of the two assets reached 0.6, whereas before it did not exceed 0.3 - with a value of 1, the charts move completely identically. The analyst explained this by the coronavirus pandemic. “Bitcoin is still considered a “risk asset” and hasn’t achieved the safe haven status that gold has taken thousands of years to build up,” Greenspan summed up. However, he added that the profitability of BTC is still higher than the stock market: since the beginning of the year, BTC added 7% in price, while at the same time, the price of oil collapsed to the levels of the 2000s.

Opinion: only large miners will survive halving

Representatives of the mining industry believe that only large and effective miners will remain after the halving. F2Pool co-founder Wang Chun said that due to a decrease in rewards from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC, unprofitable operators could be absorbed by larger players. A similar position was expressed by Alejandro de la Torre, Poolin Vice President. In his opinion, miners using old equipment will have to disconnect after halving. The head of New Mine, Ibrahim Alkurd, noted that one should not hope for a rise in the price of bitcoin after halving. “Miners hoping that the BTC price will jump up after halving the block reward, making their operations profitable, are in trouble,” he said. Wang Chun added that after halving, those farms will stay that are capable of mining bitcoin at a cost of $3,500.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 02:40:14 PM
Merited by Best_Change (2)

Underrated platform right here.

BestChange has been a staple website for me for years now, and I continue to use it today to find the best cryptocurrency exchange rates.

Don't get ripped off with your crypto traders—check BestChange first!

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:36:09 AM

Representatives of the mining industry believe that only large and effective miners will remain after the halving. F2Pool co-founder Wang Chun said that due to a decrease in rewards from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC, unprofitable operators could be absorbed by larger players. A similar position was expressed by Alejandro de la Torre, Poolin Vice President. In his opinion, miners using old equipment will have to disconnect after halving. The head of New Mine, Ibrahim Alkurd, noted that one should not hope for a rise in the price of bitcoin after halving. “Miners hoping that the BTC price will jump up after halving the block reward, making their operations profitable, are in trouble,” he said. Wang Chun added that after halving, those farms will stay that are capable of mining bitcoin at a cost of $3,500.
I have been pondering about this too. How the small scale miners will keep up after the halving has taken place?
Most people have hopes that the price will  spike to at least x2 so that most of the small scale miners are still in the game but what if it doesn't?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 02:13:23 PM

We all see such predictions like that but such predictions forget to include the growth of bitcoin after halving. Growths likely don't occur instantly after halving but months later, bitcoin price often skyrockets and we have more new miners to join. Such a life. Old miners left and new miners join. This time will be the same but I do agree that many minor miners will abandon mining a few months after halving. They don't have enough savings, and patience as well as determination to keep mining.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:29:26 AM

I have been pondering about this too. How the small scale miners will keep up after the halving has taken place?
Most people have hopes that the price will  spike to at least x2 so that most of the small scale miners are still in the game but what if it doesn't?
They are survivors. Fees+block reward should always cover the mining fees. Either no one would try mining.
Not to cosider solo mining, small farms of mining my collaborate in one big farm or just ready to double their stuff. Actual running farms have their plans for all scenarios caused by halving. I don't think they just grab the last cents before the halving occurs then after will stop.
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 06:15:59 AM

Underrated platform right here.

BestChange has been a staple website for me for years now, and I continue to use it today to find the best cryptocurrency exchange rates.

Don't get ripped off with your crypto traders—check BestChange first!

Thank you for your feedback, rexxarofmoknathal. We are glad you use and enjoy our monitoring service for your crypto swaps. Wishing you profitable and smooth exchanges!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 12:13:08 PM

The balance of bitcoins on exchanges fell to a minimum

The number of BTC that users store on exchanges has dropped to a 6-month minimum. According to Glassnode, the current balance is 2.36 million coins. The indicator has been declining since March 13, when the price of bitcoin fell below $4,000. At the same time, the network activity has grown to record levels since 2017. According to TokenAnalyst analysts, investors are withdrawing cryptocurrency from exchanges, since they are considering long-term storage of coins.

65% of Twitter users believe in the strengthening of BTC after halving

The topic of halving is growing in popularity on the social network Twitter along with increased Google searches. Over the past two weeks, the number of posts mentioning the word "halving" has grown tweets-fold, reports The TIE. On May 6, users posted 2,500 tweets: 65% of them are positive, that is, their authors expect that the event will positively affect the value of bitcoin. The TIE notes that the topic of halving at the end of April surpassed the popularity of coronavirus among crypto enthusiasts.

Ex-President of Bank of China: digital yuan will replace cash

The digital version of yuan, which is already being tested by the Chinese authorities, may completely replace cash in the future, said Li Lihui, the former President of the Bank of China. He noted that unlike traditional currencies, CDBC will not depend on a third-party bank or payment system. In this case, the virtual currency must meet four key conditions: “Whether the digital yuan can become the dominant form of currency and mainstream payment means, depends on whether it has greater efficiency, lower transaction costs, enough economic scale with commercial value, and people’ acceptance,” said the former President of Bank of China. He added that CDBC will have anonymity, like Bitcoin, but the regulator will set limits on the number and frequency of operations without confirming the identity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 08:11:23 PM

Thank you for your suggestion. We are planning to implement this feature in the new version of the website.

I'm searching for something on your site and I remember this promise. When we can expect a new version of BestChange website?
it is time to adjust to new trends.  Wink
Maybe you can implement user registration and enable some features. For example, each user can make his custom currency list, then we don't need to scroll every time and watching currencies for which we have no interest. I guess it can be easier to get more useful statistics or to follow affiliated action.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 12:23:09 PM
Merited by coupable (2), JeromeTash (1)

I'm searching for something on your site and I remember this promise. When we can expect a new version of BestChange website?
it is time to adjust to new trends.  Wink

We are working on it. It takes time  Smiley

Maybe you can implement user registration and enable some features. For example, each user can make his custom currency list, then we don't need to scroll every time and watching currencies for which we have no interest. I guess it can be easier to get more useful statistics or to follow affiliated action.

Actually, for this we have a useful tip:

1. After selecting an exchange direction, click on "Save" button above the list of the exchangers:

2. Voila! The exchange direction is saved under the "Selected directions" in the "Popular list":

Wonderful, isn't it?  Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 10:17:40 AM

Andreessen Horowitz: the cryptocurrency market is growing randomly but steadily

Venture Fund Andreessen Horowitz from Silicon Valley has analyzed the cryptocurrency market and came to the conclusion that it has been showing a “choppy yet consistent growth” since 2010. Experts studied four metrics: the price of bitcoin, activity in social networks, developer activity and startup activity. All four parameters showed positive cumulative annual growth rates. The company noted the importance of the 2017 cycle, which became the reason for the launch of “dozens of interesting projects” from various business areas. “Even though crypto cycles look chaotic, over the long term they’ve generated steady growth of new ideas, code, projects, and startups — the fundamental drivers of software innovation. Technologists and entrepreneurs will continue to push crypto forward in the coming years. We are excited to see what they build,” Andreessen Horowitz concluded.

Miner hackers attacked supercomputers

Last week, a number of supercomputers from the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Spain were attacked by crypto miners. The University of Edinburgh, Leibniz Computing Center, the Bavarian Academy of Sciences, the Swiss Center for Scientific Computing are among the victims. Experts from Cado Security examined samples of malicious code and concluded that hackers gained access through compromised user data and SSH keys. There is no official evidence that the attacks were carried out by one group of attackers, but Cado Security pointed to similar virus file names and network identifiers.

Cardano creator: misinformation prevents bitcoin from spreading

Cardano founder and Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson suggested that bitcoin is misunderstood due to the abundance of false information and fears. “I started with Bitcoin and started with something called the Bitcoin education project. The goal there was to try to bring as many people as possible into our ecosystem and to also dispel a lot of the common myths, fear, uncertainty, disinformation, and misnomers and things that have been cropping up. In 2013, there was certainly a lot of them, and unfortunately today there’s even more,” the businessman said. Hoskinson created a 40-minute video in which he explained the essence of the first cryptocurrency and called for similar actions by all industry participants. The reason was the tweet by the writer Joan Rowling, who asked to tell her what Bitcoin is. Having received many answers, including from Ilon Mask and Vitalik Buterin, the author of Harry Potter books has not understood the idea of cryptocurrency and expressed her disappointment.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:03:04 AM

Enable all features without any requirement is much better imo. It's great how bestchange provides a good service without bothering users with passwords and secret codes.
There is already a user registration option in the affiliate program. https://www.bestchange.com/partner/register.html

Why there is no mobile app for BestChange?
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 04:30:17 PM

Enable all features without any requirement is much better imo. It's great how bestchange provides a good service without bothering users with passwords and secret codes.
There is already a user registration option in the affiliate program. https://www.bestchange.com/partner/register.html

Why there is no mobile app for BestChange?

Thank you coupable!

Yes, the website is built with the incentive in mind to allow users to enjoy all the features without the hassle of registration.

As for the mobile app, we are working on it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:48:57 PM

This would be awesome if it was released. I Personally love using mobile apps on my mobile device when am on the move even when I am trying to trade on platforms like Binance or Bybit.

Visiting a trading platform/website on a mobile device is a little hectic and one can easily make errors while trying to place orders which is less likely with the app.
Thank you, Best Change for taking note of members' suggestions.

Cheers  Wink

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 09:51:30 AM

This would be awesome if it was released. I Personally love using mobile apps on my mobile device when am on the move even when I am trying to trade on platforms like Binance or Bybit.

Visiting a trading platform/website on a mobile device is a little hectic and one can easily make errors while trying to place orders which is less likely with the app.
Thank you, Best Change for taking note of members' suggestions.

Cheers  Wink

I used to trade on web browser but I think it's good option to have this since there are so many smart phone user around the globe and it will be more convenient for the users if the site will have an available app for them to trade.

Looking forward for building it since I'm sure this will be a good move for best exchange if this app will release.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: