Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo future?  (Read 418 times)
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

I think there will be more and more excellent projects, so the first problem that these projects need to address is throughput.
Because Decentralized will reduce throughput.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

I don't expect much on NEO. but it is indeed its development a few months ago quite inconspicuously. But if for the future they should be able to have advantages if it is to compete with the others.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

I am starting to see more projects choosing the NEO platform but Ethereum still gets 10 times as many. For me the jury is still out on what sort of future NEO will have long term.

topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

What is the Neo future?  How they can compete with other smart contracts?
I have discussed about NEO coins in the previous thread. NEO is a chinese coin and has some similarities with eth. I think this coin has the potential, check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752393.msg31457344#msg31457344
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

NEO’s consensus mechanism operates faster when the system is centralized. It uses a consensus mechanism called the Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance, in which nodes that can verify blocks are designated by the network, in this case the NEO council. Da Hongfei already announced that the number of nodes will expand over time, making the network more decentralized.

Recently the NEO blockchain was brought to a halt for two hours without an increase in the number of transactions. One of the limited number of NEO nodes didn’t respond, causing the blockchain to stop. It’s important to note that the NEO team has responded to these issues, with Da Hongfei officially clarifying the recent bugs in their blockchain. NEO’s lead developer, Erik Zhang, tweeted that they are aware of the problem with their nodes and almost have a solution in place.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so, until more and more Chinese people will be using it. NEO, along with Ethereum, will be one of the leading smart contract blockchains. Especially in China, where they have a recognized brand name and a good relationship with the government. I believe NEO will eventually reach and even pass Ethereums current price.
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:40 AM

Neo is in the top 100 in the list. It will be more strong in due time like ethereum. If the platform of neo will be followed strictly then it could have a clear surprise of success in the future. That is how I believe neo in the future.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

All transactions are completely free. I am using Neotracker wallet to reserve NEO, I not only do not charge but also get a GAS amount to my account. That's great, but it looks like NEO needs to try harder to improve its speed and wallet, there are times when I can not log into my wallet normally.
NEO has launched NEP-5 and has a series of ICO on NEO. I believe NEO will be the best crypto in 2018 along with EOS and ADA
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

NEO is certainly one of the highlight projects coming out strongly in 2018. Ranked 9th on the market, the coin has a market cap of $3.9 billion.The success of Ontology (ONT) has helped draw interest in the NEP-5 token hosted on the NEO network. At the moment, there are about 19 NEP-5 projects on the NEO platform, all of which will be crucial once they get listed on exchanges. Look out for Switcheo (SWH), Apex (CPX), Trinity (TNC), and Neon Exchange (NEX).Also interesting is the revelation that 6 new projects will be announced at this week’s NEO meet-up in Amsterdam. As part of its Europe Tour, NEO will be in a number of iconic cities, highlighting its VM and helping developers get hands-on skills in building on its platform.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

I'm not worried about NEO. The development team is constantly updating the platform, the news is extremely positive. This is the key to success for any crypto-project.            
bounty001

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

Cryptocurrency NEO Coin is a very promising and keeping up with the times project, for which a great future is predicted. TODAY, neo coin is among the top ten world leaders in the cryptocurrency market.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

Currently Neo is one of the most valuable currencies in the digital money market. NEO has a community purpose and addresses the outstanding issue that people care about with smart contracts. Moreover, Neo is derived from China, a country with good technology development is another point that Neo is appreciated. It can be said that the potential of Neo in the future is very high. I trust and support Neo.
Trader44

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

I think NEO will always be in top5 coins and nothing can change their position. Extremely interesting project with huge potential.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

NEO is currently showing more developments. it is able to influence the NEO for the future. with the ongoing development, NEO is able to become a dependable future of coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

I don’t know what price could be reached, but now many ppl trade ETH to buy more NEO.
I think NEO has the potential to drastically take over a large portion of the market.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

Neo can compete and is gaining popularity with  lot of good projects built on neo. switcheo exchange launched recently and NEX is coming so the future for neo is looking good

Go Green!55
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

It's so much topics about NEO future. Are there doubters that this coin is solid? Maybe without multi profit but with guaranteed results in long-term. Buy-n-hold is excellent strategy for non-traders.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

NEO is one of my favourite Altcoin in cryptocurrency market, this is one among top 10 Altcoins. It has very good project and rapid development is crytomarket.
Conserveries

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

NEO is one of my favourite Altcoin in cryptocurrency market, this is one among top 10 Altcoins. It has very good project and rapid development is crytomarket.
I will say more, many believe that NEO can replace the Etherium, steal its popularity and capitalization. I'm rooting for NEO with all my heart.
Catcorn

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I think NEO definitely has future. It is a good platform, supported by China. A lot of cool projects were made on NEO. The last highest rise was in January. Probably, it is good for long term holding, I think NEO is quie prospective.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: