Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2925 times)
KolikkoPekka

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:26:48 AM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
A hardware wallet, Trezor, ledger nano or keepkey. These all help keep your funds safe and give peace of mind.

I personally prefer Trezor, it's extremely safe and easy to use.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

What bitcoin wallet is the best that you ever use.Please recommed and let us know what wallet is your choices ? I like using Coinbase because it is also user friendly; not only can you buy, sell, exchange and trade bitcoin on Coinbase, but you can store your bitcoin in a wallet there too.

1. Coinbase ( online exchange )
2.Blockchain ( online wallet )
3.Electrum ( software wallet )
4.Paper wallet or other cold storage
5.Ledger or Trezor (hardware wallets/dongles).
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

My friends and i uses the webite called www.myetherwallet.com (MEW). So far, its very useful.
Other than that, There are many wallet sites that you can possibly use, you just have to search thoroughly and choose from it.
What's the best wallet you prefer is up to you.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

I think, the best wallet for bitcoin is blockchain
Because of its high security, it is safe.
I still use blockchain
You can choose the blockchain and find information it...

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
exxalted

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

I think coinbase and something good way myetherwallet. Coinbase wallet security and safety very good and myetherwallet safety key is the strong.i give you Twitter ways so now you can choice anyone.

Well, I agree to you that Coinbase is a good wallet of cryptocurrencies but based on my research, Myetherwallet is not a recommendable Ethereum wallet because it has a weak security but it is good and legitimate wallet. In storing my bitcoins and Ethereums, Coinbase and Coins.ph wallet is the best!
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

there are so many solutions on the market. You can choose the most convenient type of wallet, read reviews and start with it.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

I think coinbase and something good way myetherwallet. Coinbase wallet security and safety very good and myetherwallet safety key is the strong.i give you Twitter ways so now you can choice anyone.

Well, I agree to you that Coinbase is a good wallet of cryptocurrencies but based on my research, Myetherwallet is not a recommendable Ethereum wallet because it has a weak security but it is good and legitimate wallet. In storing my bitcoins and Ethereums, Coinbase and Coins.ph wallet is the best!
coinbase when compared to myetherwallet is still a nice coinbase away. because a lot of asset theft reports in myetherwallet, but for temporary storage is not a problem if save in myetherwallet and nicer save in coinbase.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

For the beginners blockchain.info seems to be the best wallet, because it gives the ease of accessing and also has the simple interface. Though it is an online wallet, the security features available in the concern wallet makes it more secure when enabled.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

For the beginners blockchain.info seems to be the best wallet, because it gives the ease of accessing and also has the simple interface. Though it is an online wallet, the security features available in the concern wallet makes it more secure when enabled.

blockchain.info is the safest online wallet that I understand. this is perfect for beginners, but for most beginners who follow the campaign, need a direct shortcut is to understand erc-20 wallets like mew, jaxx etc. because blockchain.info has no option to erc 20.

To be more confident with the potential for personal mistakes that tend to happen, we can also use the wallet in any exchange that exists because they have a responsibility if there are technical problems.
balancesheets101

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

The best wallet for Bitcoin is Paper Wallet.

It generates public and private key from your browser or download generator.
The private and public keys are printed together in QR form which also serve as the address.
It is an online wallet.
Paper wallet is made out of paper but they can also be made out of plastic or any other substance on which information can be printed.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

NOW,  I am using coinbase and. Nowadays coinbase and is good and fast transfers.and theirs have phone number security and Google Authenticator verification. That's why I use it. But if you want to save a lot of bitcoin then you can use blockchain.info.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

I think the best place to store your bitcoin balance is only in blockchain.info, there proved to have very high security so it will be difficult to be stolen by hackers or thieves.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

I don’t know what country you are in but here in my country coins.ph is popular and always all filipinos who are into bitcoins use that wallet to store our bitcoins and now we can also store, buy and sell ethereum using the same wallet. So far, never did i having a bad experience with it and very easy to use and very fast in every transactions.
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

The best wallet for BTC I don't know for sure brother, but I can assure you max security you can have is a paper wallet or a hardware wallet with you, you store them well and you gonna be virtually protected from hackers.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

I only trust hardware wallets. they are more reliable. The most common of these are Trezor, Ledger Nano S and Keep Key. they have their own ways of protecting themselves against fraudulent intrusion.
supertalker

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

I think blockchain.info is the best wallet for bitcoin. You can choose coinbase also. Your bitcoin is most secured in blockchain.info because of their security system. I think you will be satisfied with blockchain.info like me.  
biciko

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

I am using app wallet Bitpay and I am very satisfied. If I have more BTC in the future, I definitely use Ledger.
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

There are many way to hold bitcoin. Howere, some way is not secure. I use some way to hold bitcoin on my wallet:
1. Use bitcoin wallet on blockchain.info. you must enable 2FA to improve account security.  And verify phone number,  your email, etc. Any unusual activity,  you will recieve the notice!
2. Hold on hard wallet: a most security
3. Hold on bitcoin papper wallet
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:27:56 AM

TREZOR is the perfect solution for storing a large amount of Bitcoins in order to keep them out of harms way. The wallet is actually a physical device that connects to your computer and acts as another source of protection. Meaning, you can’t send Bitcoins from your wallet without owning the physical device.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

In holding your bitcoin I think it is better for you to use the blockchain.info because it has very high security so that you may sure that your bitcoin is safe from others or hackers. You can have that online wallet in the play store, just download it then fill up some information about you to secure your bitcoin. Be responsible in holding your bitcoin. Be wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: