Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2929 times)
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

I believe there is the best ethereum wallet for bitcoin because its future is best.
summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Wallet is the key to store you altcoin specially for your bitcoin,here is top 5 of wallet that surely secure your betcoin. base of some viewers experience,and if you are filipino coin.ph wallet are the most popular wallet in the Pilippines  over 4 million people user are there able to believe in service,aside of them blockchain,info,nano ,trezor,and jaxx wallet are also good and fits to your bitcoin...
Laststarbuck1

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
What are your needs? Take your pick among the wallets recommended by the community: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

I use mycelium and I have recommended it to all my friends. It does what it says and very easy to access. What I like the most is its fee structure, which allows the user to determine how much they want to spend and how fast the transaction may happen.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

Most trusted wallets are offline wallets.
I have many different wallets. I use all of them. Hackers are the most dangerous people in the digital world. They can do all kinds of stealing.
I think it is the most reliable way to keep coins that you buy for investment purposes in your off-the-wallets.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

i think the best wallet for bitcoin is blockchain.this is a high security system and you can make a lot of money with it without paying taxes.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

There are lot actually, if you holding significant amount of Bitcoin better keep it on hardware wallets like Nano ledger and Trezor. For custodial web wallets choose Coins.ph or Blockchain.info. Just be responsible of your confidential info like private keys, and use only unique password to these accounts and should never used it to other sites.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

If you want to keep your bitcoin number for a long time and want it to be safe I recommend using paper wallets. If you want to regularly use your bitcoin I recommend you choose coinbase or blockchain. These are the most used and highly secure wallets.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

Ledger or Trezor (hardware wallets/dongles). When you start thinking about using hardware storage solutions for your cryptocurrency, you know you've gotten serious. These dongles both make the best bitcoin wallet list because of their safety and mobility. Plus, they're good enough for professional investors.

Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
I think trezor,or ledger nano because it’s safe, portable and easy to use. It only stores 4 apps at a time on the hardware, but you can get access to all the other cryptocurrency wallets through their Ledger Manager.
Robert035

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:44:49 AM

A hardware wallet is a physical electronic device, built for the sole purpose of securing Bitcoins. The three most popular and best Bitcoin hardware wallets are:
- Ledger Nano S
- TREZOR
- KeepKey
Hardware wallets are a good choice if you’re serious about security and convenient, reliable Bitcoin storage. Bitcoin hardware wallets keep private keys separate from vulnerable, internet-connected devices. Your all-important private keys are maintained in a secure offline environment on the hardware wallet, fully protected even should the device be plugged into a malware-infected computer.
Johnson275

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.
ahihi6969

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:49:19 AM

Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet in my opinion. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet.
Tyler_david

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:04 AM

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, is a good wallet in my opinion. It was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.
johnny_andrew

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

I consider breadwallet, along with Copay, as the best bitcoin wallet for iPhone. It’s open source and gives the user full control over their private keys. It also has a clean interface which makes the sending and receiving of bitcoins a pleasurable and super-simple process.
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

If you are looking for the best wallet to store your bitcoin, if I suggest you better use the bittrex market wallet and also poloniex to store your bitcoin.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

I like using MyEther wallet because it is also user friendly.There are so many wallet that we can used to keep our bitcoin money safe.We can choose the most convenient type of wallet.Read reviews and start with it.
teambigas1

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

i recommend my etherwallet because im using that wallet and ofcourse no wallet are the best its only on your choice Smiley
tuanvu199x

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

I think the best wallets are Trezor wallets and Nano wallets.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

The best wallet for bitcoin in the Philippines as far as I know is coint.ph because they are more trusted and reliable business that anyone is looking for, and in short they are trustworthy enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: