Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:46:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2929 times)
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

I think the wallet is still in trust is still held by Blockchain. where we know that blockchain has a very tight key so no doubt for the matter of security. although people more often store in exchange places.
luan la

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Use blockchain.info wallet. He is currently the most reliable.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

For security purpose, low transaction fee and high speed transaction rate for these reason i'm use coinbase wallet and i recommend you to use this wallet.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
A hardware wallet, Trezor, ledger nano or keepkey. These all help keep your funds safe and give peace of mind.
Do the Hardware wallet like you say can be secure more than website wallet ? I just started to collect my earn ETH from bounty , not to much and save on wallet website , I think if it more secure i will be moved it , Please to answer Friend ,  Wink
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

For me the best wallet is wallet.btc.com owned by Bitmain, as we know that bitmain is the world's largest mining company from China, so I'm very confident that they are the best companies in bitcoin, so I am very trust to use theirr service.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

I only know of a safe wallet for bitcoin that is blockchain because my first experience storing in the wallet is very safe. So I recommend to you because it might help you to keep your bitcoin from people who want to steal bitcoin.
tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

I think that hardware wallet is a good and safe. You do not need to trust on other you will have your own private key.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

I think the best place to store the most secure bitcoin for a very long time is blockchain.com, you better keep in the bitcoin dealer is already very clear blockchain security is very reliable and difficult to be broken by thieves in cyber crime.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

There are different wallets that you can choose. But it depends on what country you are. In my country only coins ph is the only wallet i can use to save my bitcoins.

Godef

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

Currently, there are many different wallets, it is for this cryptocurrency, as there is a lot of convenience for this coin, all very useful and practical on almost all wallets.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

here in our country coins ph is the best to save bitcoin . but i want to choose a COLD WALLETS like a Hardware Wallets example Trezor and Nano ledger . because this type of wallets is not hackable than a Hot wallets .
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Here in the Philippines we used coins.ph its very easy to use, So far I don't see any problem using this wallet I feel secure and I'm sure that my bitcoin is safe. I love coins.ph because I also buy and sell bitcoin instantly anytime that I want and they have many features compared to the other wallet.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

i think the best wallet for bitcoin is etherwallet its very good for keep bitcoin.

Yes I also recommend myetherwallet because the new investor's need user friendly and also convenient to make buying and selling very easily so this is the best wallet to earning something.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

I think that hardware wallet is a good and safe. You do not need to trust on other you will have your own private key.
I agree with you, hardware wallet is also a good wallet for me; aside from it, I also consider coins.ph and blockchain as on the best wallets for Bitcoin. These three are popular in our country and recommendable.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

I recommend to used hardware wallet is more safer than any other wallet so you should try hardware wallet. But all the wallets are more secured in crypto platform at the same time many beginners are just create the wallet then they don't use it properly so if you spend some money in your wallet you should always alert yourself otherwise we don't consider the other wallets. So all the wallets are best way to protect the Crypto asset.
Jupeter

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

For security purpose, low transaction fee and high speed transaction rate for these reason i'm use coinbase wallet and i recommend you to use this wallet.
I am confident to say that the best wallet for bitcoin is block chain because block chain is very popular and a lot of people is using block chain because it is very secured and block chain wsllet is not a hackable wallet.

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

Its depend on you if you want to secure your bitcoin and do not want people steal it, buy hardware wallet. Believe me if you open an online wallet it will be hacked easily. Hackers are now trying to attack on wallets and block chain wallets are number one  for their attacking wallets attempts.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

Hardware wallet is still the best wallet that we can use in order to keep safe of our bitcoin. We are the only one who can access our bitcoin wallet if we have hardware wallet. There are many hackers around the cryptocurrency world and it is the reason why we should be careful.
kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is not good wallet, hardware wallet is good and safe
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

I have a Trezor and a keep key, feels like keep key was going to be the bomb at one stage and now, the Developers of keep key just didn't move with the times, keep key is terrible with sending your whole balance of bitcoin, you kind of have to guess what the transaction cost will be, I hate it, Trezor on the other hand can handle any Ethereum contract that is locked in with myetherwallet (doesn't store the tokens, more like the key to myetherwallet accounts)
So definitely cross keep key off the list, don't even think of buying one.
Trezor all the way! It would even be better if it held bitcoin and be able to stake them as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: